How strong would All Might be in either the DC or Marvel Universe. I'm talking prime All Might, not present All Might

How strong would All Might be in either the DC or Marvel Universe. I'm talking prime All Might, not present All Might.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyykcc1Nk-0
youtu.be/TPp1GhuIP4o?t=296
youtu.be/J9GLgQ61yHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets see how long this thread survives before it gets pruned

We have these kinds of threads all th time. Goku vs Superman and all that.

I heard that BNHfags are fucking cancerous.
And now I know why people think that

Better than the raid from tv and pol about women writers and the sjw boogyman

would you rather I make another thread complaining about Rick and Morty or something?

He'd be pretty high tier but not quite top tier.

Superman and him would get along famously.

>sjw boogyman

We should pit them against OPMfags and hope they kill each other.

>user asks simple question about how comparable All Might against other heroes would be in DC
>This is somehow massive fucking cancer for some reason
Come on man, if you wanted to shitpost, you don't need to lie about it.

Anime is fucking trash m8

That's probably only the second or third BNH thread i've seen her and i come daily.
Clearly not as cancerous as OPMfags (and seriously, who cares about powerlevels in OPM).

>it's another Sup Forums is insecure about anime thread

Name ONE good anime
I will wait

Who fucking cares? His presence would up the soundtracks tho

youtube.com/watch?v=kyykcc1Nk-0

The problem is that this thread isn't the first. The previous threads are basically "this anime does superheroes better than any comic and cartoon ever" and "these action scenes are amazing, how can western animation compete?"

This is how OPM threads started out. "Here's this all powerful character in fanart brutally beating up all your heroes as proof that nobody can beat him" and that is repeated day in and day out.

Name one good cartoon

>The previous threads are basically "this anime does superheroes better than any comic and cartoon ever" and "these action scenes are amazing, how can western animation compete?"

But no one has even said that in this thread, what the fuck are you on about?

We need a board where the obsessives can compare and contrast animoos and real cartoons to their heart's content. A fusion of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. We could call it /aco--ah fuck, nvm.

Nu Pogodi

Problaby be above the level of Powerman but it's kind of weird. He's stronger than street level villains but wouldn't compare to the Heavy hitting threats to DC and Marvel level of baddies.

Plus his "prime form" was wounded so he wouldn't last THAT long and the villains in BNH are kinda retarded in a sense.

I swear if we throw in motherfucking Doomsday or a Beserk World War Hulk they would wipe the floor with this universe and the so called no. 1 hero would be tossed like a rag doll.

"Can leap tall buildings in a single bound"-Superman Tier.

>constant Sup Forums shitpost threads using this show pop up all the time
>"geez anons what's with the hostility"

Try to keep up.

Wouldn't that one guy negate hulk since his shit is mutation related?

Maybe.. maybe BNH?

Also, Code Geass, Death Note, 91 Days, Akira, Cowboy Bebop, One Punch Man. There's a lot user.

>mutation related

I had a conversation on another forum about this and this could be its own thread but here is the thing about the Hulk he is not a "mutant" but a mutating being.

Mutate is a term used to refer to superhumans who acquired their superpowers by exposure to some mutagenic compound or energy (either accidentally or deliberately).

They need a trigger to activate "ala rage" and unless whoever that person is can suppress emotion then yes and even then there have been countless attempts that tried to suppress the hulks gamma radiation and "empaths" that tried to suppress his rage that failed once banner turned into the hulk.

I think the guy negates the trigger with his eyes. It was explained he can't negate away a third arm that exist as a mutation but he can negate some guys ability to grow more arms by tapping into his mutation related ability. While I assume he can't stop the anger, I think he would stop hulks reaction to it

he's essentially DC captain marvel so about his level

i seriously fucking doubt whoever that guy is can surpress the Hulk's transformation, wasn't there some people with abilities that can suppress but failed because of "rage plot"?

But then the guy has to know who Bruce banner is and what he is capable of.

At that point this whole thing is contrived pretty hard to fit that guy in there.

me on the right

DISGUST

its not even the beginning

Nah captain marvel can fly and shoot lighting.

This is basically 1940s Supes that leaps over a tall building level of power.

all might can literally punch so hard weather changes

STOP

>prime All-Might

Fuck off you moron, we have no idea how strong All-Might was at his peak, just that he was stronger than he is now.

embrace power of deviantart

I'm so fucking thrilled I've found a new set of pictures to scar my roommate with. Thank you, kind user. I'm always looking for gems like these.

How many do you have?

more or less all i had. you can check authors deviantart: hoshinodestiny

It's the same fanbase

>I heard that
rabbi wtf are you doing?

>I swear if we throw in motherfucking Doomsday or a Beserk World War Hulk they would wipe the floor with this universe
Like they do in their own universe. They only lose to plot, not power level

so your argument boils down to "muh brand vs them"? That's it? Tribalist fanaticism is really all you got?

Just a reminder, it's the people who complain that incite such shitposting and they do it knowing that'll happen.
So just don't acknowledge them and their bait won't attract shitposts.

You know for once I want to see Doomsday actually wreck a world.

Like the P.O.V from the defense of the planet guard or that planet's heroes. Their inevitable fate as the world is destroyed and portray Doomsday not as a villain but a destructive force of nature. It should give insight on the various lives of characters facing imminent doom.

Who the fuck is rabbi?

You should check their threads on Sup Forums.
Literally insufferable creatures

Sucks too, I just want to waifufag Tsuyu but apparently so did everyone else so they hate her there now.

DBZfags vs BNHfags
I would pay to see this

>Clearly not as cancerous as OPMfags
No
They're more cancerous

Why does everyone have a face like they just smelled a wicked bad fart?

Iron kid

>But no one has even said that in this thread
The did in other threads

Wouldn't it make sense to describe the character and his powers instead of assuming we know?
I doubt if I went to Sup Forums and went "how would Death of the Endless shake up things for Deathnote" 90% of them would have no clue about the character.

>OPMfags are cancerous
Really? How? There's only like two waifus total and the manga/anime doesn't take itself seriously.

Pay them no attention user

>tfw no cute gf to drop a mighty all fart in your face

Alot of them hate each other along side with DBZfags

user
The anime/manga is a masterpiece Imo.
But it's fans are ... You know , like every other anime fanbase but less cancerous (because as you said there aren't alot of wifufags and fujoshit)

Without his injury, probably Hulk tier with better speed and agility. In the manga/anime we don't ever actually see him go all out during his peak.

That's a dumb question. Death the Endless probably wouldn't do anything except call Light a cunt at the end....the nicest way she could.

Power level faggotry

What raid?

Look around you, that's daily Sup Forums

That's dumb, if you don't know just don't go in the thread, look up the character yourself, or ask.

This. Even better a what if Doomsday had killed all the JL and ended life on earth. This is a what if, mind you.

What would you peak his agility at? He Punched someone 300 times under a minute at least.

youtu.be/TPp1GhuIP4o?t=296
I dunno user. Lemme see if I can "Death Battle" this shit.
>All Might claims that it would have only taken 5 hits to defeat Noumu, but ended up using over 300. So it's probably a fair assumption that Prime All Might is at least 60 times stronger, faster etc. than he is now.
But hey that just a theory...

Eh. Brainwash kid would easily beat Hulk.

I don't know user, the way these two fight I bet even they could handle some of the bitches in Marvel.

Of course I forget
youtu.be/J9GLgQ61yHo