Europe Thread

What does Sup Forums think of cartoons and comics that come from Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCytunMyp-o
youtube.com/watch?v=ILRjSDD_vLQ
imgur.com/a/DC4I5
imgur.com/a/E3SMl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does he bang all those volleyball girls?

well most European cartoons here tend to be frog ones and well ... love that they arent puritanical/PC as Amerifat try to be sometimes

What the hell is this? Some kinda Rainbow Entertainment / Winx Club shit?

It's called Spike Team.
It's an italian cartoon but it's not Rainbow.
wtf I'm italian and this is the first time I hear about it

Italian comics are often god tier. Both the old ones (Tex, Diabolik, and über alles Dylan Dog) and the more recent ones. I managed to find a Zerocalcare's Book in Amsterdam last Summer translated into English and it was seriously awesome.

Too bad it is impossible to find good Dylan Dog translations.

Shit. Had to read that trash growing up, what a joke. And when the internet finally came along I was too old to be reading american comics.

We should just give up and let the americans dominate the market, like with everything else.

I started re-watching TinTin and im loving it,i remembered it bieng slow and a bit rubbish but im glad i started wating it again, its fast paced action adventure fun.

Apparently he is the self-insert of the creator, same hairstyle and nickname and all, which makes the whole thing even creepier.

European studios are going to start storming TV and Feature animation with their ability to make things cheap, visually appealing, and made with integrity. Can't wait.

Disney's already outsourcing a major new show to Denmark.

same bro

That's a weird hairstyle.

Unless the girls in the comic/cartoon get crushes on their coach, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Have you tried anything by Canepa and Barbucci? I love everything they do personally
or heck, even new recent artists like Angela Vianello, though I don't think her stuff has english translations

Blue was graphically amazing, but I felt the story was a bit weak. It is a compromise I may accept, though.
Shockdom is easily one of the best editor in Europe nowadays.
I particularly love Luigi "Bigio" Cecchi's Drizzit and The Author, that I used to help me learning Italian.

Pic related best waifu.

I can't figure out what is the deal with italians and their animation, it is all over the place.

France and Belgium animation studios make some great cartoons.

I'm really sad that italian cartoons don't get more recognition, not even in their country.
A lot of them is actually quite enjoiable.

Is she available in English?

I have the feeling a lot of you would love Mirka Andolfo's works for reasons totally unrelated to >muh dick, but I'm not sure if any has been translated.

I haven't had the pleasure of reading Blue yet, but I do own all of Aeon, and yeah I feel like she really shines in the artistic department while her stories are a bit hit or miss, but her stuff is so visually pleasing that I end up not caring
I feel like if she teamed up with someone else to do an animated show she could do wonders, I mean look at what she did on her own
youtube.com/watch?v=FCytunMyp-o
It's a bummer that italian comics rarely get translated unless they're very famous

Remember to turn on subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=ILRjSDD_vLQ

I think so too, but unfortunately it's not in english
imgur.com/a/DC4I5
italians have a lot of lewd comics, don't they?

Is there any site where I can read this in italian?

I don't think it's limited to the Italians. French and Belgian comics are often dripping with sex appeal as well.

WTF?
Is this a comic or a webcomic?

Unfortunately, I don't think so, but it's worth to learn a bit of Italian and using google translate to get the meaning. You can find him as The Author by Bigio on Facebook for free.

The story si basically a mild and tame harem manga where an unproductive and lazy pseudo-self-insert gets the help of the muses for his work and explores their world. Except it's not.

Seriously, this comic can go from cute slice of life to fucking sailor moon in a few pages at time.

If you really can't/don't want to read Italian, you can feast your eyes on the high quality "promotional pictures" he posts on Facebook or you can straight buy the access to his Patreon for the lewds.

Well, grew up with that stuff, it's usually not as good as american/brit stuff, but I have never witnessed it going as full retard.

high art

A one shot comic by Angela Vianello, "Blue". Her artstyle is astounding.

It's both, actually
imgur.com/a/E3SMl

>teehee let me tell about this artist so obscure she's been working for Marvel and DC's b-tier titles these last years
epin

>how to trigger Orthodoxes in one page

>she's been working for Marvel and DC's b-tier titles these last years

Wow, I actually didn't know that

Orthodoxes? Do you mean like eastern christian and such?

Anyway, i'll dump some art of his.

Damn cooldowns.

She's the best

>Venice, Rome, Milan, Turin, Pisa.
>No Palermo, No Bari, No Reggio, No Syracuse, No Naples, queen of the world.

>Terroni on the suicide watch

This guy is getting mad pussy with all his cosplayers

Is Eagles of Rome over?

holy shit, neither did I

>scat

>how to trigger Orthodoxes in one page
What?

I have a confession to make:
I like Angel's Friend

i barely read italian comics besides disney italy's and zerocalcare. where should i start?
also, world of winx is much better than lolirock and ladybug. why are the french such a tease?
this guy draws like this since forever. he hasnt improved a bit

Sorry, World of Winx is suprisingly good but it is not better than Ladybug.

I like their design, but the comics and the original pilot were so much better in my opinion
pic not related, another kinda lewd italian comic I guess

That's actually an old drawing.

Are you talking about the comic? The comic was fucking amazing, but sadly I never finished reading it.
I never watched the cartoon but from promo pics I figured they completely changed the plot and characters, right?

I'm Italian and it's a shame that we don't do pretty much anymore cartoons, unlike the comics. France on the other hand is active on both fields from what I know
What the hell is this lewd fetish thing?

What's the name of that comic? The art seems familiar.

ladybug doesn't have stupid ass tease fillers. so wow is better
I wish they didn't cancel the original style comic for the cartoon comic only to cancel that too. I wonder what could have been

Yeah, the comics, the series is not that bad DESU but the animation is atrocious.

As it should be
Raffaele Cadorna did nothing wrong

Gabi best boi

whoops, what the fuck did i write? i meant wow doesnt have that shit. jesus i need rest

the animation is the least of its problems
yeah, everything is different, a lot of characters are cut or aged up

I think I was wrong, it's actually made by a spanish guy, but anyway it's called Trizia and this isn't an italian specific thread so whatever

Our own produce is only known locally, so I don't know if it even counts for an opinion thread.

At least they're kinda hot

this was never meant to be

Is it as bad as the WITCH cartoon?

I just looked this up, I'm pretty disappointed it didn't make it, it seemd interesting.
But hell, why doesn't the artist have a blog or even a facebook page? It enrages me.

No wait nevermind, she has a facebook page.

You can find their stuff in the fb page Tatai Lab, it seems they want to try again with the crowdfunding soon

thanks, i'll keep an eye on it.

Any opinions on this movie?

>film is split into 8 parts of youtube
>only first 3 parts are subbed

Did anything notable Sup Forums-related thing even come out of Germany? There was pic related and that one wierd Dieter Bohlen biography, but is there anything else?

nothing but pedotrash

translate plz

Did anyone watch it?

Hello welcome to the online cannabis store.Got for sale top graded cannabis strains,hemp oil and concentrates such as
hash,wax,shatter and dab for usage for both patients
and smokers.Our top graded cannabis meds are rich in both
THC and CBD and have the potency to cure a great
number of diseases such as cancer,epileptic seizures,
arthritis,asthma,brain disorder,chronic pain,diabetes,
hepatitis,head trauma,sleep disorder,nausia,colitis,Hiv,paralysis,Kidney Failure,Lungs Failure,
glaucoma and other diseases.we also give out prescriptions
depending on the type of Aillment.Interested patients and kush smokers should let us know for fast and 100 % Aillment relieve....INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT US VIA

Email:-([email protected])

CHEERS!!!!!!