Transformers and Hasbro - IDW

- Revolutionaries #7
- Wrath of Karza #4
- Rom #12

perfect art for this flashback

Pretender Bugly?! Plus this book is the correct way to do a Hasbro Shared Universe.

Sgt Savage's P-40 right off the box, huge chaingun and all! Barber you sweet SoB

Wait, has Hawk shown up in current Shared Timeline yet? I know Scarlet runs the team now and that Colton was running until he was semi-replaced by a wraith

So Skywatch was part of this secret cabal against "mechanical lifeforms" as well?! They should just join the Galactic Council, speaking of why haven't they shown up to earth after Prime annex'd it?!
So these two pages explain/add lore to the last page of Spotlight Soundwave. Barber loves his lore

Barber also made a callback to those hazmat suits!!!

>the newest ROM

Fuck man, that one was harsh. Really pisses me off how good the series is, and now its dying to promote Micronauts.

at least there is ROM vs Transformers and Milne is on art duty so its going to be a treat for our eyes.

>

This should go under one of the shortest mind controls in the history of comics.

Those flashbacks were very 90's.

Yes. He appeared in the old IDI GI Joe comics that are canon for the shared universe.

YAY Buenos Aires in a Transformers book. And this time, my town is only partially destroyed.

*IDW

Thanks for the storytimes bro.

That's okay

Dear IDW: please let Scylla live and join ROM's rogues gallery, instead of killing her off at the end of this arc.

I know that the older volumes of Gi Joe is part of the timeline. But I asked "current" by which I mean since become the Shared Universe. I think this instance is the first appearance of Hawk since all the franchises came together even though its a flashback.

Got it. I do not think it has appeared yet.