Could such an interdimensional relationship actually work, or was it destined to fail horribly...

Could such an interdimensional relationship actually work, or was it destined to fail horribly? yes this is the new thread

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/71177667/
pastebin.com/471PwKDV
pastebin.com/R43xiSvr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't she want to eat him after marriage? Like literally consume him? Been awhile since I've watched the episode.

... I guess it could work out.

unrelated starco lewd

Alfonzo appears in a later episode so apparently no it can't really work. Maybe it has something to do with the pixie empress wanting to eat him.

I fucking hate txt speech when it's inappropriate. That's a cute comic too.

this.
the marriage would only last till the next meal, therefore it was possible everything worked fine, specially because he looks low carb and gluten free

Why is season 1 still the best? Why did the show go downhill once they gave whats her name full control

What? Season 1 had better animation and more of Star being cute, but that was it. The writing is much better in Season 2.

The show went to shit when they started trying to make it "epic and kewl and deep!" It excelled when it was just cute magical alien girl being naive and confused about earth customs and sometimes fights monsters. They have never topped the football episode

Remember, season 1 Star said this. She may have just been joking with Marco.

She's a leader. He could have dropped out of school and lived with her in luxury.

nah man

even in the best early S1 episodes like School Spirit, there was always a sense of "wasted potential" around them and the show in general until it suddenly stopped wasting it. and even that episode had forced shit like Brittney and Marco's "friends" dragging it down a bit, despite otherwise being fun-- those characters didn't need to stick around, and shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Star being confused about Earth shit can only last so long and feels repetitive, having her be from another dimension with a weapon of implied unstoppable power feels weird if you don't explore or even joke about that but instead just stick her in high school all the time, Ludo fights every other episode would have gotten even older than Star's Earth confusion since they never even really mixed the formula up (could've been an opportunity for crazy disguises/plans if they have to use formula, but he was meant to be so incredibly incompetent they didn't even try that)

Ludo especially being a fucking emotional wreck in the newest episodes is different to almost the point of parody from his role in the earliest ones, like the edgy fan fic version of the character, but it's still infinitely more interesting than another surprise ambush in which he loses and that's it, that's the episode. like at least they're actually attempting different things all the time, rather than a bunch of interchangeable school episodes

Honestly, even with the threat of being devoured, it would still be a pretty sweet gig.
>pint-sized royal wife
>whole kingdom at your disposal
>no more work

Hey a new thread is up, I can finally post this. Any other requests?

Not sure, I remember him saying things didn't work out in Mewnipendence Day.

Maybe some Fanco13?

>inb4 he gets cucked by Marco

What's Fanco again?

fairies are know for two things, being adorable and feasting in human flesh.
why do you think fairies spirit away children, to take them to a magical land?
don't you get the "never getting old" part?
poor user, you are just lucky you never crossed paths with those impish creatures

yes I came from /x/, I know impish stuff

StarfanxMarxo

also fuck it, looked for an old Sup Forums Star Vs. thread for the sake of my point. early S1 got a crazy amount of shit from practically everyone at the time it first aired because it didn't seem to be trying for worldbuilding/leepest dore/etc. check it out to see how far Star's come/if you wanna be autistic (it's from when the first 4 episodes were all that had aired):

desuarchive.org/co/thread/71177667/

recently Sup Forums's been meming about how people having varied opinions on S3 so far means the board's now turning on the show, but nowadays a ton of anons openly say they like Star, compared to how when it began actual fans of the first half of S1 were in the extreme minority

>No more bug Star / slug queen Star threads

Life is suffering

>poor user, you are just lucky you never crossed paths with those impish creatures
Where I come from, if something tries to eat us, no matter how small/cute it is, we either try to run it off or eat it. I'm from the south, so I know what I'm talking about.

Those were good threads.

And for those who don't know such joys.

That's just a question of what one likes
Personally I disliked the lolsorandom wacky episodic monster of the week adventures, and found Star's beginning personality really grating. I'm really glad the show started to change and that s2 was so great

wow this looks like ass

Does anyone have a list of all the not!sveg AU?

that's why they use the "marry me" and the "lets play in a magical land of wonder" lures.
truly evil creatures.
Tinkerbell is by far the most cruel one, a monster, the Hannibal Lecter of cryptids, who have been using her fame in a children's book to hunt and consume hundreds, if not thousands of children across the globe...
its not too late, warn you children! tell them to never open the window to a fairy!!! oh the inhumanity!

There's this. I'm not sure if anyone has ever made a comprehensive "list" of them.

But why go after such wary prey in the first place? Seems like a poor choice in diet.

>I realized that given the opportunity, I would cum inside all possible Stars at every possible moment.

Anyone know source of that poster's image?

Marco lying in shellshock after a mewberty incident with Star sleeping happy and peacefully on top of him.

Someone samefagged hard to cap his own posts

children are idiots full of sugar.
yes, In America they could find many adults that fit in that description.
damn, if you think about, Sup Forums man-children would be a much easier prey to fairies than children.
we can only assume fairies are unaware of the internet

>micro penis is worth something in starverse

one can even say a average Sup Forums user is worth the same protein of three or four average children... Yes, we are into something here. I bet user would fall for any fairies pretending to be his waifu and follow the wicked creatures into the woods without thinking twice about the dangers.

I resemble that remark!

then I apologize, I am sure fairies are aware of the internet, those majestic cryptids are indeed too clever not to know it

Would any of all y'all be interested in a writery where Toffee possesses Marco? I legitimately though that it was going to happen, and to be honest I'm a little disappointed that it didn't.

This has been in my head for a while. Toffee tells Marco that Eclipsa's seal is breaking because of the fritz (true) and that's why she left earth (lie). It would contradict the events of Battle for Mewni, but hey, alternate timeline/dimension/whatever if it makes people feel better.

(I really should work on Sugar and Spice first, but I'm a little stuck right now...)

Sugar and Spice?

i say go for it

I'm not into the "possession" scenario myself (was glad they didn't do much with that in the end), but an alternate take on how things could've gone would be interesting to read. I also thought Eclipsa would be freed through the weakening of magic breaking her crystal rather than through some death contract, for whatever that's worth

I'm actually in a similar situation right now where there's something I legit thought would happen in Battle for Mewni re: Moon's backstory, the actual episode was nowhere close, and now I have a solid idea for an AU of it since my speculation was totally different from what we got while still fitting into pre-S3 canon. like I went to all this effort predicting and inadvertently plotting a story that didn't happen, might as well tell that story now and make use of it

What's the hip thing people are drawing now? Will tables ever make a comeback?

Who knows. Don't force crazes. It's okay to have some down time between big booms. Feeling like there needs to be an epic meme exhausts everyone involved.

I can't wait for the next one though. Tables were inspired.

if you have to ask, there's not currently a hip thing

people just seem to be taking requests for whatever right now

I just decided to check Daron's earliest posts on her tumblr, found this and somehow recognized Tom's father in this big guy, what the fuck.

Sexually aggressive proto-Jackie.

That's just 'a thing' it's not The Thing

Pretty sure it is, friend.

The other writefaggotry I'm working on, where I learned that I'm the world's slowest writer. It's a "revenge of Mewberty" story that developed out of a conversation with someone who a much darker take on the same concept. Check it out.

pastebin.com/471PwKDV
pastebin.com/R43xiSvr

I've had half of chapter 3 written for like a month, but I'm finding the rest to be really hard to do. It's about Star and Marco getting touchy and I'm, let's say, unencumbered by knowledge in that area.

See, I really thought they were leading up to it with a lot of hints, but more than that... it would have been fascinating to see how far Marco is willing to go for Star, even to the point of making a deal with the devil.

Nefcy x user

Hey, if that faggot Nyet lurks here, I'm going to tag sky butterfly on literally everything you uploaded to the booru if you do that shit again. I'll fucking spend hours doing it to, don't fucking test my autism faggot.

>mfw that one spider post, but it's just a pixie aggressively hopping on a regular keyboard
Kek

Will Eclipsa be a goofy villain, or will she be the most twisted, morbid, disturbing, psychotic creature to ever walk the face of Mewni?

who gives a shit about the booru
fuck the booru

She's going to come back and see Mewmans oppressing monsters, and monster stealing from Mewmans. She's going to look down upon all of Mewn, and utter four words before forcing them into a dystopian peace at the point of a wand.

Have you learned nothing?

Just making a threat to some faggot who thinks he owns the place.

He's about to have every image uploaded tagged with Sky if he keeps this shit up. All he's doing is undoing the work of people for no reason due to his heavy autism. And yes, I've looked in a mirror.

This AU stuff is getting a little weird.

What's the story?

Long story short, Star and Marco have ended up in St. O's where they've been brainwashed (hence the drastic wardrobe change). This was just something the artist did for "manna week," where the prompt was to choose an au.

What do you think her parents look like in this universe?

Not sure what you mean, the responses on that thread have the obligatory IDGAF nature of a new show that Sup Forums hasn't gotten used to yet and the seeds of a positive reception. People obviously wanted more and fortunately, they got it.

Guilty, but I got the sense a compilation of this stuff would be helpful for a new writefag whose idea some have encouraged to continue with his idea, as well as others who wish to get in on this project.

Why are you always bitching and moaning about having no threads when literally everytime I come back to this dump, there's at minimum one thread up?

Please don't bait, we're having a good thread here.

>The letters have eyes
>Nefcy openly said in an interview she likes three-eyed characters because she likes more eyes
Nefcy REALLY likes to watch.

For a literal day. I could quit my job, dran my account max out all my credit cards, shoot a bunch if guns I never shot, drink all the whiskey and scotch never could justify, hire whores but I wouldn't want any of that at the expense of dying immediately after.

Some stuf from the other thread.

I am really liking Jackie being a tomboy lesbian and Star being too naive to know what's going on.

I feel bad for liking it. oh well

Which Nefcy is best Nefcy?

Middle left. Sexy shoulder straps. Cute Star-like mannerisms. Be still my beating heart. Girls like Nefcy are probably great partners.

The people who are saying she's ugly are out of their minds. "Hotness" is completely up to an individual, and also, over time, natural cuteness goes far past hotness any day.

In summation, Nefcy is a cutie patootie.

I like the first one most, it's just such a bizarre visual.

Janna is too good for this world.
We need to protect her Sup Forums.

Bottom right Nefcy is best Nefcy. Look at that smile and pure unbridled joy on her face.

[angry fairy noises]

Someone got a source for this? Or is the drawfriend anonymous?

This
Why is she so perfect?

It has been a while since we've seen that character...

We saw something that looked like him in Starcrushed, but it could've been a changeling since we haven't heard him speak.

So I have read the whole skyxanon fic today.
Is there more? Does river update it often?

Anonymous most likely.

Just hook her up with Marco and she'll be safe and happy forever.

Manna is canon anyway
so this is most likely to happen soon
I say we get a big Manna reveal in the next 3 episodes

Something for the mannafags.

Top user

Her smile is so contagious
i love it.

Not often enough, I'm afraid. But I'm planning to make up for it with extreme lewdness. What'd you think of it?

Please, we need more lewdness desu

yeah I guess that's a fair trade

And thus we play the waiting game

Its pretty much permanent lewd town from here on out. I also have like 4-5 oneshots planned for afterwards. I didn't want to add fetishy shit to the main story just in case its not someone's cup of tea, but its no holds barred from here on out.

is contagious as her gono.
enjoy it

>implying she doesn't crave the Diaz

like 80% of actual responses to its quality seemed negative to apathetic (one of the more positive ones was actually mine). I've seen shows get way more positive reception than that at the same kind of early point in the past
> People obviously wanted more
to me most then seemed to be writing it off and assuming it would never change

but anyway, my point was that people wanted DEEP LORE at the time the show didn't seem to be doing that and luckily it delivered, so when anons act like everyone loved the show even before it got serious it's not really accurate. it really took Star until about Bon Bon to have any sort of widespread positive recognition on Sup Forums

Real mature solution there buddy. Does it really matter what tag your dumb OC is listed under?

A turd is still a turd by any other name.

Is it wrong that I want to fuck Monstar prime?

I always hated shitposting and supid fags who can't contribute to decent discussion.

But these threads? They've become my guilty pleasure. The art, the user stories, the ideas, everything. It is a sea of terrible shit, but I love swimming in it
Send help

I want to see Cat Star's pussy.