The chilling adventures of sabrina #8

Daddy daughter date

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Déjà vu

I don't remember the art being this bad in the issues before the hiatus.
They were obviously stylized, but I feel like it looked better than this.

And Salem is sarcastic as ever. Perfect.

I think this might have become second priority for the artist. The broom stick looked good though

>second priority for the artist.
What else is he working on?

ughh I just can't stand the artwork, the covers are great, the color in the interiors too but every other page the character look like fucking shit

Dr. Who comic

I find the writing worse, with how bland and derivative it strives to be

Seriously, a magic fight in the middle of the street? The series has been pretty gentle with flashy magic so far, Sabrina lighting up with blue firehands is pretty stupid.

The origin of Sabrina's father was basically fanfiction, which this series has always skirted the line of since the first issue anyway.

Wait, WHAT?!
They just shrug their shoulders and give Harvey back? What schlock.
>which this series has always skirted the line of since the first issue anyway.
It's been a while since I read those early issues, but I feel like you're being extreme.

Her mother is literally Rosemary from Rosemary's Baby and her lines consist of "Alll them witches" and a Dr. Sapirstein.

I was referring to the 'since the first issue' bit. I know the recent issues have been overly referential/borderline copyright infringed.

The end

Well, you have the wholesale lift from The Jungle Book as well.

I would do unspeakable things to this Sabrina

This is now a Salem thread
Post Salem

>You killed too many people Sabrina, now you need to resurrect 4 more people to balance the scale!.

Issue 6 is obviously where things take a turn for the worse in terms of being too liberal with literary references. First 5 issues were nice, from what I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0

Wait that's her dad disguised as Harvey? That's wrong.

Witches man, not even once.

So wrong it's right.

Did you know that it's national black cat day?

Had no clue this came out. Thanks OP for storytiming it.

Only good Salem.

So this isn't related to that story? Did it ever continue past Sabrina's marriage to Cthulhu?

Yeah, Sabrina comes back sort of like a lick queen. She controls the zombies. Last issue Reggie decides to work for her.

>Sabrina comes back sort of like a lick queen.