youtu.be/2yb7ecqzTa0
youtu.be/dF8ewduqBgw
youtu.be/QNwjRfSldM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's gonna be alright
'Cause I love you girl
Ain't nobody gonna stop us now

>12 hours 36 minutes left
I hope they release it earlier. It happened sometimes.

Is Jessica hot? Y/N?

Yes. In a "skinny punk girl/next door neighbor I want to fuck" kind of way.

Yes.

Her face looks rattish(?)

Eh, she is average, but has kind of face that suggests she is from a farm.

CAGED

Is best boy back?

>ywn have Jessica break your bed and shatter your pelvis as she rides you with all her might
Why even live

I didn't bother watching Iron Fist. I wonder if I can still watch this without having missed much.

>calling this thing hot

>(?)
. Very.

Will Sup Forums watch it live together?

WE'RE COMING OUT THE CLOSET
youtu.be/AxXN7jpjjxM
youtu.be/2yb7ecqzTa0
youtu.be/dF8ewduqBgw

You don't need to watch it but you should. It's the second best in the franchise (DD>DD>IF>NC>JJ).

>implying you wouldn't fuck her tight rat asshole

Small tits and ugly face

N

>IF better than LC
I'll give you LC second half being weak but IF as a whole was weak

I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

>you should. It's the second best in the franchise
Jesus Christ get out of here.

You did your duty well today, sir white knight.

they're adding it at midnight EST?
where's your info on this?
i remember the last couple shows weren't out till like 3-4am on netflix

>avatarfagging with a pimple-covered neckbeard
Not that user, but you were practically asking for it.

Yes definitely but I have a thing for tsundure looking girls with dark hair and light skin. I wish she had nicer feet :(

How new

Iron Fags must be stopped.

Sure it was entertaining, but mostly for the wrong reasons.

How about compared to comic book Jessica?

Actually I'm not sure anymore. I'm seeing contradicting times from different sites. Looks like I'll just wait.

>I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

My penis is conflicted because while I thought comic Jessica was hot before I naturally think she looks hotter now because they made her look more like the Jess in the Netflix show but I think the forced synergy shit is stupid.

I should be excited for this. I was excited for it once. Why aren't I excited for it anymore?

If Luke cage can't feel bullets how can he feel a warm soft wet vagina?

Because iron fist sucked and the villain in this is a old white lady and a bunch of faceless ninjas.

I love marathoning these shows. Iron Fist was the worst though.

>old white lady

What the fuck are you on about?

youtu.be/QNwjRfSldM0

Iron Fist created negative hype.

don't you mean tomorrow morning at 3:00AM?

Iron Fist without suit, again?
This is a fucking Superhero tv show, Netflix

>when your mom can't buy you a fidget spinner, so you become your own

He doesn't even have muscles

>It's the second best in the franchise
It's truly possible to have objectively bad opinions.

She's a 7/10. The only people who think she's "hot" are fucking nerds who think skinny = hot.

She's attractive enough to sell skinny jeans and shitty chinese make up. She doesn't have a nice smile, nor a sexually arousing body. The quintessential basic bitch.

Jealous landwhale/10

Bigfoot. That is all.

>all this Iron Fist hate
It was intentionally cheesy and gave that old comic book feel, sure it was silly but taking it seriously when it's clearly different from other shows in tone is your fault and your fault only. Rand is clearly designed to be the comic relief among the four since the other three are serious.

Ah right, I missread that and thought you where talking about Iron Fist

It was horrible from start to finish

>Iron shit punching DD

>elbows too pointy/10

Yes board room meetings about marketing medicine to the public sure gave me that comic book feel.

I thought it was entertaining and lighthearted. And yes, "fun", but this isn't code for bad writing. Most of the criticism against this show are of things that are made by design.

Let's be honest; even if she doesn't look like a supermodel, most people here would still be lucky to date someone that looks like her.

She's a 7/10, that is a good score, she's just not what I would consider "hot". It's not the IGN scale here. If I though she was gross I'd rate her much lower.

Well, him swooping in and demanding it to be sold for no profit is absurd enough to give that feeling.

>that are made by design
So they purposefully designed to have bland characters?

I'm hard-pressed to even think of a single entertaining or lighthearted moment in that show cause all I remember was:

a) Angst and flashbacks about his dead parents
b) Ward and his daddy issues
c) Faceless ninjas
d) Claire being a huge part of the plot more than in all the other series

Like the only good scene from the entire series was him fighting the drunken ninja who I later learned auditioned for the main role but got passed over for GoT guy.

This is a poor version of the original, guys.

Except Matt is confirmed to not wear the DD suit at all in Defenders.

She played less of a part in IF than LC

He's seen in it several times in the trailers, moron

Why is Claire such a attention whore?
>My mami said I must help super heroes by providing sexual tension ;)

He doesn't for the first 3 episodes but that's it.

so that makes her more than a 5/10 somehow?

Should I bother watching Jessica? I watched everything else except for Jessica. Iron Fist I just kinda skimmed since a lot of it was fucking boring rich people drama.

Watch the first two episodes and see if you like it. If not, it was only the same amount of time watching a movie.

>skipping the best parts

>zero-hype
IF really killed all the momentum

I recently showed my Grandfather Iron Fist and he really liked it

>fucking boring rich people drama
nigga what? It absolutly shouldnt have been, but the best parts of that show were the rich people drama

>Grandfather
because he is a racist

How?

This. Then again, you know there's something wrong when the most interesting part of your Kung-Fu show is the corporate drama.

because he is old

I seriously hope you're double memeing him and don't think he's serious

I haven't forced him to watch it, he chose to and knows I liked it, he wanted to watch it

I meant, I hope you don't think user was seriously calling your grandpa racis
I'll see myself out

This is like saying the best parts of Batman should be when he's being Bruce Wayne.

This show is going to suck, isn't it?

Are you unironically retarded? Can you read?
>It absolutly shouldnt have been
I very clearly said that while it shouldnt have been the best parts of the show, was. Nothing in my post is anything like what you just shat out in your post

>old sigourney weaver as the main villain

yes

If she turns out to be Mephisto to set up Ghost Rider I'll be happy

eastern?

>Angst and flashbacks about his dead parents
That's nitpicking. It's not even 1% of his screen time. Why would you only remember a minor part of Rand's character when his main gimmick is being a quippy homeless billionaire kung-fu master who talks a lot about chi? As for the drama subplots, they need to fill that runtime somehow and Ward's subplot was better than his sister's or Colleen's. All in all, the main plot was entertaining enough and managed to somehow set up Defenders. Rand was a good casting and today you'll understand how his characterization was on-point and purposely planned when you see him interacting with the other 3.

You're dumb but thats okay.

>>ywn have Jessica break your bed and shatter your pelvis as she rides you with all her might
That's way too many words just to say, "death by snu-snu."

>It's not even 1% of his screen time
Yeah it's more like 90%, the first four episodes were him having flash back of the plane crash, and then 2 episodes were dedicated solely to him trying to make his childhood friends remember who he was which shouldn't be hard at all but the show makes it intentionally hard.

I can't understand how anyone would defend this trash heap of a show. It takes a special kind of fan-boyism

>Rand was a good casting
He absolutely was not, not physically and not through his acting chops. Couldn't carry the show at all.

The main plot was bogus and awful, went all over the place, in the end he never really solved any problem.

>Rand was a good casting
You're not even trying 0/10.

He can, he just doesn't feel significant pain from bullets because they can't penetrate his skin, and most of the pain from being shot comes from the actual damage they do.

Luke is stoic and sanctimonious, Danny is angsty and childish. I don't see them going into business together.

maybe in the next universe user

danny will reignite luke's fun side
or luke will be like a father figure to danny
daddy luke

When is Danny going to get Caged?

>I can't understand how anyone would defend this trash heap of a show
It's a fair reaction against everyone collectively having a hate boner against a very average show, above average even, while totally overrating others. It's not a masterpiece but it's not "trash heap" either. Save these titles for things like S.H.I.E.L.D and Agent Carter.

Let me guess. You care more about his race or physique more than his acting. An actor that can do better stunts would've been nice, but still there's nothing wrong with this choice.

>AoS
>Trash heap
opinion discarded

I'll bite.
Finn Jones is a very amateur actor. Everytime Danny has to get intense, he goes 100% "This is my serious face" and even makes his voice go all husky. When he doesn't have to be the emotional core of a scene he's serviceable, but a lot of his line reads feel a little off. It's clear he doesn't have a complete idea about who HIS Danny Rand is yet.

>a very average show,
It got a 17% on Rotten Tomatoes, it's way below average. I'd say Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are tittering on the line of average, Iron Fist completely misses the mark. DD season 1 was a masterpiece, season 2 not so much.

Iron Fist single-handedly ruined any hype these Marvel Netflix shows had going for them. You can see that in this thread by people who didn't even know this was coming out today.