OK K.O.!

Gotta Go Fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJWI9wq97Bs
ohboythisisfunky.tumblr.com/post/164169365708/its-shannon-the-showoff
youtube.com/watch?v=TZoYb5E5zwA
mega.nz/#F!dXBWAbSS!jhPRxmnpixaEqR9bQIXWtA
clemendew.tumblr.com/post/164235575577/dedicated-to-the-anons-who-requested-some-nsfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=YJWI9wq97Bs

The Lord Boxman and Professor Venomous episode was great and refreshing, especially considering how many times we saw Russell and Shannon get annihilated over and over again.

OK K.O.! Let's be Heroes!

When you let a fart pass
And you start to blast ass

New Episodes when?

Source?

Who is this guy and why does he have Weegee's powers?

Tomorrow on the app.

When yooooou're climbin' up a ladder
And you feel a little splatter...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?

Leaks when

Man, Enid got legs like tree trunks.

Thank sugar for this

Do you think her pubic and armpit hair was just as many as her head hair?

looks like a chibbi shannon
me likey

Why is Shannon the breakout character for this show?

When you're hiding in a bush
and a bit comes out your tush...

Is Fink voiced by Lara Jill Miller?

How did you see the episode already?

Precious boy

It's been out for a week, user.

FUCK OFF DARREL

The boxmore gang are the best characteroids

Who created the POW cards and the rating system?

So this is the new Steven Universe?

Hey I drew that, friggin' rad
ohboythisisfunky.tumblr.com/post/164169365708/its-shannon-the-showoff

I'm sure there's a REALLY old company that produced these.

>bratty alpha bitch

why does this archetype turn me on so much

Not gay enough, and the main character actually fights things without crying each and every fucking time.

It needs a gimmick ripped off from anime, like fusion, so maybe we'll see SSJ KO at some point.

I always thought it would be the opposite.
>Boxmore robots attack the plaza
>Enid and Rad are off doing crack behind the store
>Shannon and Darryl get the upper hand over KO
> They humiliate him out of frustration and rip off his clothes to humiliate him
>They both see his cock semi hard as KO gets turned on from fighting
>Shannon can't help herself and sucks on the hot human cock while Darryl pounds his ass.
>After a hard fucking they drag him back home where they watch as KO gets gang banged.
>Since robots never tire it's just endless dickings and suckings for KO.
>Boxmore never bothers going outside because there too busy fucking KO
>Happy end

>MC actually fights stuff
>Fun and colorful world full of varied and creative characters and background details
>Enid and Rad are actually likeable
>ditto for for the Boxdorks
>Everyone looks good
>good pacing
>little quirks, like everyone's hands turning into mittens when not doing anything with them
>IJQ has surprising voice range

Why is this show so good, guys?

when is boxman gonna fuck professor v

>"This dick is too big." - no one ever
Even lesbians like big dicks, they just hate what they are attached to.

women usually like a bit bigger than average, otherwhise it just kinda hurtsBut there's size queens ofc.

Chairosaki.tumblr.com

I don't really feel like watching an entire show for one character but goddamn she is cute.

is this the new ko thread?

1) You have to be the thickness of a fucking coke can or long enough to jab their womb like a punching bag for that to happen.

2) Even then, with proper technique and preparation, the visual and mental excitement factors are going to trump the discomfort.

This is mad gay

Personally it doesn't matter to me as long as he likes to cuddle and he isn't ugly.

Ian is /ourguy/ and knows what we like.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

HOMOSEXUALS DONT COUNT

>Steven
>fighting at all
apex kek
the whole thing revolves around him /not/ manning up and fighting
the fact that his main "weapon" is Rose's shield goes to represent how much of a pacifist bitch he is

Too bad you're not a girl

I want to pet Fink.

same

I certainly hope so

Does anyond have the full song at the end. Sugars voice is so soothing and nostalgic its perfect for music to cry too

You had me at 'MC actually fights stuff'
it's not avatar but i'll TAKE it

my female friends have told me they dont enjoy big ol huge dicks. at least one of them has been actually ripped open by one before and didnt enjoy the experience. so basically, just like every other category, i'm superior to other men and it does me no good

youtube.com/watch?v=TZoYb5E5zwA
Here's a YT vid of it. Not an MP3 but you know what to do if you want it as one.

But user, that's gross, what if when she lifts her arm it peaks out of her cut-off sleeves! I don't wanna see her messy, luscious armpit hair!
Can you imagine when she's only in her panties how it must stick out the sides? I don't know user, but the idea of Enid's ridiculously hairy pussy on a summer's day, in an american flag bikini, legs spread is something I don't want to think about! At least not until I have time to actually draw it.

Since this show is a big vidya sendup, what kinda episodes would you want to see?

>silent hill/resident evil esque halloween episode, complete with akira yamaoka music
>jet set radio episode where KO gets really into graffiti

>SSJ
he does it in the game, and the game and hte show are supposed to be SUPER CONNECTED on an UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL so I think it stands to reason that it's coming at some point

I still want someone to trash Enid with the Daigo parry combo

under her skirt

>that episode where some neet looking super villain buys shannon off of boxmore, but when he finds out he intends to marry his daughter which is now his property boxmore is made the supervillains trying to fuck his daughter so he and darrel try to stop the wedding. The episode ends with supervillain marrying raymond instead

Do you gentlemen have a mega where I can obtain episodes of this thicc robot show?

Since people are dumping boxmore family art is it okay if I post a doodle I made.

mega.nz/#F!dXBWAbSS!jhPRxmnpixaEqR9bQIXWtA

ion even like jet set and i totally want to see that as an episode
especially if they kinda combine it with okami or that one ninja sentai with the magic calligraphy, and make spraytags some kind of magic. Maybe even work splatoon concepts in there, like if boxmore sprays the bodega too much they will OWN it!

whoa what's it like in the game
or else boxdad realizes that now that his daughter's married, he stands to inherit the guy's fortune, which he just assumes he has because he was able to afford his own robot.. tries to have the guy bumped off. Shannon is not very good at it, he just thinks his waifu is dojikko

>an episode where miss mummy gets into cam whoring to pay off debts for her pyramid, but when she removes her wrapings its just a really curvy skeleton

Love it. What your tumblr

It's mostly homosuck garbage and catgirls. But its: Newtypehero.tumblr.com

Anybody have sauce on this? I'm a desperate Boxmanfag.

Superior robot right here

clemendew.tumblr.com/post/164235575577/dedicated-to-the-anons-who-requested-some-nsfw
You're welcome

supposedly she's invisible under there

Some people think it's funny
but it's really wet and runny...

If they do anything like "Raymond has challenged the plaza to a not so fair game of football" it's a Mutant League episode.
Would make for a perfect Super Bowl Sunday special!

... That or anything remotely like Plant's vs Zombies would just make me so happy.

Post yer OCs

Lurk around for the Mega's

Grazie. I'll be sure to let you know how cummable in I found the robot gril.

Man I want to fuck this guy

Thank you kind user

t.Fink

Next time don't make it a jpeg please.

Shit

her little booties are so cute but I have a powerful urge to take them off

stop

when do you think /ourgirl/ and /ourguy/ are going to have /ourkid/?

I, for one, welcome our new mixed-race Black Jewish cartoon overlord.

what was his name again?

I like how the villains win sometimes

DO NOT MOLEST THE MOUSEY MINOR!

Why