Remember that one bad guy who caused a global, century long war that resulted in millions dead...

>Remember that one bad guy who caused a global, century long war that resulted in millions dead? If that weren't bad enough, he was a shitlordy HOMOPHOBE too.

Why did I expect this story to be anything but a strawman against those who believe in traditional marriage?

what is this? some fan comic?

The official comic sequel to the ending of Korra. Turf Wars

Korra + Asami started out as an ass-pull tactic for Bryke to deflect attention away from their extensive plot holes, lack of character development and lacklustre series climax.

This comic seems to be a way for Nick or them to milk the controversy for a few more shekels.

Unfortunately for them they don't realize SJWs DON'T BUY COMICS!

samefag

You can see the number of IP addresses

>#1 in Books > Children's Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Fantasy
>#1 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Adaptations
>#1 in Books > Children's Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Media Tie-In

You just made this thread to bitch about SJWs. It's pathetic for a man to be so thin-skinned and insecure.

>fag

Did you just assume his gender?

>be Sozin
>needs more soldiers
>decides to turn homosexualism illegal so people can reproduce and thus increasing the defensive possibilities of your nation
>"HURR DURR THE WORST"

America also got a lot of "#1"s

Damn right, faggot.

When? Where? Has there even been a TPB for America yet?

I'm bitching about bad writing, not SJWs.

if you're running out of soldiers so often you have to force everyone to breed you more, hell yes you're a shitty leader

>Need more soldiers for my imperialist fuckery
>I know I'll make the gays hetero
>Then I can throw their kids in the meat grinder

Seems pretty bad to me.

Not only it got #1's, it received good ratings. It's not difficult, really. All it needs is that no one else is doing what you're doing with your book at a certain time.

>implying anything after korra season 2 can be considered canon with the original series or even the first season of korra

Everything after season 2 is almost alt universe shit with how much it contradicts and changes key aspects of the lore, and thus shouldn't be considered on the same level of canoninity as anything before it

>That critic score
>That user score

When did America ever get a #1 in sales? Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

Those are Amazon sales rankings. America does not top the fucking comic sales charts, you retard.

>Earth nation has basically 80% of the territory of the planet, so much that they don't even use all of it, all claimed by ruthless emperors
>Fire nation, the most developed nation, has to live in two motherfucking Islands
>decides to annex land because you actually need it
>you know that the literal God from the air nation is going to attack you eventually
>decides to go fight him before he gets you
>can't find him
>needs to fight the savages in the north in case the literal God died and revived there
>South is bitching about it
>God might be there, needs to attack south as well
>now it's a global scale conflict, you need all the soldiers you can get
>ban homosexuals to get more soldiers
How is that wrong?

seriously, can you honestly say this is wrong.

>OH BTW, AVATAR KYOSHI LICKED PUSSY TOO. OH YEAH AND KYA AND JINORA AND "BACKGROUND CHARACTER C" ARE ALL FLAMERS

Yes this is how you do diversity. Retroactive continuity. Just like my Marvel books!