What are your expectations for Tim Burton's Dumbo?

What are your expectations for Tim Burton's Dumbo?

>Colin Farrell, Danny Devito, Michael Keaton, Alan Arkin etc....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWh1S1VByrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well , take Nightmare before Xmas , and planet of the apes as examples .
he barely touched those movies ,
they only put his name on it .

>Tim Burton's Dumbo
That's not a thing. Tell me that's not a thing. I WILL CUT YOU if that's a thing.

is athing

I wonder if there's a pink elephants on parade segment in it

And I'm worried how Burton will do it

that was only put into Dumbo because it wasn't finished when Fantasia came out

That it's going to be garbage.

Oh he'll include it all right, and it's going to be simultaneously more horrifying (in theory, since he's liable to add more off the wall insane shit to an already disturbing sequence) and not horrifying at all (in practice, because every time he tries to do horror it ends up just being fucking goofy and not scary at all, even when it's supposed to be).

I'm going to be disappointed if the moral is that circus animals shouldn't be a thing. Circuses have been having a rough couple of years lately.

I hope he keeps the crows. They were the best thing that happened in that movie. I don't get why people have to yell racism at them. They were a positive influence on Dumbo and helped his confidence.

Where's Johnny Depp?

>It's the entire movie.

FUCK that scene scared me from drinking for life.

It's a pretty obvious compromise. Keep the crows, but have them speak in something white sounding like Texan or Appalachian or Bostonian accents.

>Tim Burton's Dumbo
Again, Hollywood sorely needs to be nuked. It's the only way.

He'll play Timothy, don't worry.

he will be dumbo and one of the female elephant antagonist will be tim's wife

Michael Keaton plays a singing bat.
Danny Devito plays a grumpy penguin.
Guest starring Johnny Depp as a trio of racially insensitive crows that cause a riot.

I've never seen the movie in english. What where their original accents like?

It's understandable.
Back in the day, the only ways to see dangerous and exotic animals up close was to either go to the zoo, go to the circus, or be super rich and go on a safari in Africa.

Now if a kid wants to see, say, a tiger? They have thousands of videos on youtube in HD about everything tiger related.

>I've never seen the movie in english. What where their original accents like?

WELL I SAY MASSA, I DUN DIDN'T COME ON UP IN HERE AND SLEEP WIT'CHO FIIINE ASS WHITE DAUGHTA NO SIR NO SIR I DID NOT BUT I DID DONE SEE THE FIELD NIGGA WHO DID I SAYS I SEES HIM IT WAS TOBY WHO DUN DID IT YESSUH MASSA

ALSO JAAAAZZZ MUSSIC

>Pink Elephants
>Not Snake Headed Waifus
Underage out!
youtube.com/watch?v=FWh1S1VByrQ

>What's your expectations for Tim Burton's....

It will suck.

Not quite that exaggerated.
I never understood why they were called racist. Racism only exists in negative connotations.
And the crows were clever, if a bit goofy. I mean, their whole song was based on snappy wordplay.