If these two had a friendly sparring match, who would win?

If these two had a friendly sparring match, who would win?

What about a serious battle?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, weeb.

Peter would win in both cases.

It would all be about timing, like most BNHA battles really come down to.

If Spider-Man can dodge or put Deku out for as long as needed he could probably take him down but if Deku literally lays a finger on him his bones will be gravel.

stop making anime crossover threads, they're never original, no original discussion ever happens in them. literally as bad as death battle fags.

Who's the twinkest?

>hey guys, can green-haired Naruto that constantly breaks some body part when he uses his superpower win against a guy that can tank punches from The Hulk?

kek

>which spiderman with exactly which powers?

the answer is it doesn't matter because one is at least coherently written while with the other I have to ask for clarification before I can actual consider.

It doesn't matter who is more powerful, because Deku is written better

>Naruto

Spider-man
He reacts 35 times faster than an olympic level athelete...without counting Spider-sense. He can dodge point black sniper bullets...even after being fired.

Weeaboos don't exist.

>I don't know what I'm talking about, the post

Spiderman hands down. I'm not up to date on academia or what deku's control is at but people always underestimate how OP Spiderman is. He's like a broken mele build on a rpg. Dexterity+Strength+Spider sense+Defense+Healing.

Spider sense basically makes this match a no brainer. Deku is retarded strong and can launch himself pretty fast, but his reflexes are the same as a normal human's, meaning he won't be able to touch Spidey.

Also in his current state he's outmatched in pretty much every sense anyway. Peter is probably still stronger than 8% full cowl, and Deku using more than that will end with severe body injury.

Friendly spar or minor fight Spiderman.

Serious battle with everything on the line, Deku.

Don't forget that evendors though Deku can't control his abilities well yet, just how OP OfA is. Most likely scenario Deku would make a major sacrifice to pull of one surefire gamble and take Pete out.

For a serious fight, the way Deku thinks he would end up using as much of his ability as possible to win (Assuming high enough stakes).

Deku has shown a willingness to take serious punishment and sacrifice his own body to create opportunity to attack and counterattack. With how absurd OFA is a single full powered blow is easily more than enough to take out Spider-Man.

And don't think it's impossible he could potentilly pull it of. Peter has been hit by people slower, less resilient, clever, and suicidal.

But this is also assuming Deku would be up against Serious-Mode, No-Quipping, Silent-As-The-Grave Spider-Man. All bets are off there.

So is Spider-Man just supposed to be part of the known American heroes in this scenario? Because one of Deku's greatest strengths as a character comes from how obsessive he is when it comes to heroes. To the point that he knows their abilities inside out.

Does he know who Spider-Man is, or are they both going into this blind?

>Serious silent Spider-Man
>Meaning no Spider-Man speech
>Meaning no chance for shonen powerup counterspeech.

That IS a pretty big problem for Deku.

>Serious-Mode, No-Quipping, Silent-As-The-Grave-He'll-Put-You-In Spider-Man

FTFY.

Yeah you're right. In that case it's more of a tossup and would make a good fight. One of the reasons I mentioned it could potentially work out that way.

In the end the edge still goes to Peter in all fairness. Current Deku, even if he did win the match technically would still put himself out of commission.

I actually think neither knowing anything about each other would be advantageous for Deku, and Vice Versa being advantageous for Peter.

Deku's best bet is to be underestimated. Which would give him a better chance to actually land a hit. The knowledge bit might only make a minor difference. I doubt there i's a Spider equivalent in BNHA, but I'm sure there are many heroes with a Quirk equal to or close enough to a single one of Peter's abilities. From there he just has to put them together to get a good understanding of what he's up against. Hell, he's already experienced fighting a better Spider Sense in combat.

eddie valiant and his toon revolver vs hol horse.

As Deku is now, Spidey has this hands down most of the time. Although, I could see Spiderman underestimating Deku and getting fucked up by a 100% punch.

Peter would dodge the punch, of course, but he wouldn't be expecting the anime-physics air blast that is like a bomb going off in an area around the punch. That trick only works once, but it could send Peter flying if he isn't careful.

But in most straight fights, especially if Deku is limited to his 5% boost, Spiderman has this.

If Deku could actually use his powers at Allmight tier, I think he would take Peter spideysense or no. But that's a long ways away.

I think they would get along great on a personal level, though. Peter usually doesn't have a lot of fans.

Can cartoons see Stands?

>I could see Spiderman underestimating Deku and getting fucked up by a 100% punch.

Spider-man's most important power is designed to bail him out of things like this.

The kid because Spider-man wouldn't pummel a kid in a friendly fight.

Even putting aside power levels, Spider-man would absolutely fucking murder him.

Do people not understand how absolutely fucking overpowered current Spider-man is? It's why his rouge's gallery consist of super powered psychopaths and competent criminals.

For fucks sake Shocker is a gag villain at this point but if he gets his anxiety under control he can obliterate other villians that are supposedly tiers above him.

Sure. And while it protects him from a lot, spidey-sense isn't infallible. He still gets hit or taken by surprise all the time. Just less than he should.

If he sees a punch coming and his spidey sense goes off, whats he supposed to assume? That he has to dodge the punch, or that he has to immediately websling his way off of that entire street?

It's limited and not omniscient. I admit Spider-Man's reflexes which are almost always downplayed should be taken into account but there are scenarios where it won't help much. For example, if Deku can grab hold of an arm before Peter's fully aware of the danger he's in its as good as done.

Depends on who's writing. I never really liked the idea of spider-sense as pure motherfucking precognition. My preference is that it be a half-second early warning for blows and projectiles he can't already see coming.

Spider-Man is consistently rated as one of the best fighters in the Marvel U

He has his own martial arts as developed by Shang-Chi, a form of immediate precognition, and physical limits that honestly haven't really been explored yet. Cable said that in the future, he was considered THE best superhero of all time.

Deku isn't even building level.

Given how it usually works in most of the comics, Peter's Spider-Sense would warn him in time to let him avoid the punch, but then he would briefly wonder why it's still going off when the shockwave hits.

Didnt he fucking move the Hulk at a speed of like mach 400 to deal with some anti matter bomb?

> Do people not understand how absolutely fucking overpowered current Spider-man is?

People generally just don't care about hero peak strength, because the peaks don't represent the character 99.9% of the time, and often don't make sense.

Magneto controlling the electrical signals in your brain, Iceman having absolute control over entropy, The Flash's attosecond page, Superman pulling a dozen planets on a giant space-chain...

None of it is what people are going to care about in discussion because none of those really matter. There are one-off nonsense bits put there to either act as dues ex machina, or showcase a level of power that the hero clearly isn't using literally every time they are up against weaker threats and still losing.

Like, if the flash can evacuate a city in an attosecond, how do you reconcile that with every flash comic that's not against an enemy speedster?

He's also been taken down by human level martial artists. Spider-man taking hulk punches doesn't mean much when he doesn't even kill frail humans in his rampages, he holds back.

But we're not even talking peak levels.

Slott has sort of run ramshod all over him but he's still a consistently a overwhelmingly high level of powered.

It's a combination of power creep and just over time but even in the late 80s he was regularly fighting six villains at a time.

Deku wouldnt fight Peter and would just go full-blown fanboy over Spiderman, and Spiderman would love the attention

They would be best buddies

Spidey takes it, no sweat, either way.

Faster, stronger, tougher, much more experience, ESP, and ranged entangles.

This isn't even close guys, come on.

Eeesh, weebs.

Deku's a weird case, because he can technically be faster and stronger than Spider if he wants, but doing so at this point in his career wrecks him.

The guy his powers are a copy of, Allmight, can literally cross the battlefield and punch you ten times faster than the human eye can follow, and faster than most people can even react to. And that's 'missing half his internal organs and constantly coughing up blood' weak Almight.

For one very quick,basically suicidal attack? Deku can be faster and stronger than almost anything Spiderman has seen before. But Deku is out of the fight regardless of whether he even hits Spiderman or not after.

Kek'd and checked

Seems like a good place to ask. How strong is Spiderman's webbing and has anyone been able to break out of it?

How fucking strong is Spider-Man these days anyways?

Last I checked in he was being taught martial arts by Shang Chi.

Retardly Strong.
Doc Ocks first oh fuck moment was tearing through it like nothing.
Power creep has probably made it so most super strong people can tear it though.

Spider jobs to the sparring match to give deku confidence
deku dies in the real fight. Spiderman normally can fight teams of supers and win and has combat experience out the ass. Spidersense isnt infalable but spiderman has lifted the daily bugle twice, hes no spiych. The minute spidey takes the fight seriously deku gets broken because hes inexperienced and spiderman feels bad because he killed a kid.

Doesn't he have specialty webs since the Superior Spider-Man arc?

Weeaboos are actually the only ones on this website.

If you take the Deku from the current part of the anime no

If you take Deku from the current part of the manga he would probably still lose but he would last a lot longer in a fight

Deku would fanboy gush over Spiderman
Spidey would probably give Deku a ton of fighting lessons

>generic shonen anime mc
>CAN HE BEAT X
Jesus. Do you guys watch anything other than Shonen? Watch some good Seinen shit. Why are you still watching shit meant for Japanese middle schoolers?

Spidey may not have the strength of Deku, but his reflexes are way faster and he is way more agile also.

Furthermore he has been doing his job for years and has a ton of experience fighting, contrary to Deku who has broken most of his bones already due to poor control of his powers

Spidey > Deku
Spidey < All Might

Spidey's in full control of a friendly sparring match but I have a hard time seeing him able to finish off a serious battle. Any "get my fist to his head" strategies puts him too close to Deku and his webbing probably won't be more than an inconvenience (assuming it's fast enough to hit Deku.) Ultimately Deku's power is "temporary Superman" and Superman beats Spider-man no question.

>Spidey may not have the strength of Deku
Why does everyone always forget that Peter lifted the Daily Bugle?

Because it's not his typical power level?

Are you seriously implying All Might, let alone Deku, is anywhere close to Superman levels? We haven't even seen them effectively destroy a building, let alone match Super "I sneeze galaxies out of existence" Man. Meanwhile Spider-Man has been blitzing planet busters since forever.

It doesn't matter. My Hero Academia is shit. Just like all modern Shonen.

Standard superman, not "Maximum Retard" superman, ya ditz.

Why these two in particular? This mashup makes no sense, the two literally have nothing in common.

>lifting a building is comparable to punching superman

Someone explain this crossover

Standard Superman /is/ maximum retard Superman.

Superman can kill one punch man, dont use his as a metric for other heros. Superman does things that break physics.

I like Deku, but Spidey would trounce him no problem. Deku could probably learn a lot from him though

>Superman can kill one punch man

Oh boy. You've done it now.

Homecoming ruined the character's public image, that's why. He's no longer the everyman underdog who wants to make the world a better place since he learned first hand what happens when you ignore the opportunities to help life gives you. Now he's just a dweeby kid who fanboys over other heroes.

They hated jesus because he spoke the truth.

This. Deku would get trounced in a fight with him. Then Deku would incorporate Spidey's moves into the way he fights and Peter would feel proud

This argument is either going to go one of two ways, so I'll just jump to the conclusion of both of them.
>Argument 1: Feats
OPM has shown feats that match the insanity of Superman's
>Argument 2: The joke is that OPM always wins so, he /has/ to win.
If we're going by who would thematically win, it's going to be Superman since he's vastly more popular and no one wants to be stuck with the character who beat such a beloved hero many people all across the world grew up enjoying.

Which version of spiderman, and how far has Deku progressed in the manga because anime Deku is still barely figuring out how to work AF1, and he would totally lose right now.

Deku is heavily influenced by Spider-Man, like it or not. Hori is a massive Spiderfag. Still I can't see them fighting.

Deku would gush over how cool Spidey is and start to creep him out with the muttering, then they'd be bros.

Fun fact, posting this on Sup Forums will get you banned

BNHA is a pretty cool X-Men anime.
Magneto would probably love living there.

How would Magneto feel about a mutation that gets passed between normies like a cheap whore?

>Allmight, can literally cross the battlefield and punch you ten times faster than the human eye can follow, and faster than most people can even react to.

Spiderman has reaction speed 30+ times as fast as the fastest Olympic-level fucker that ever lived.

Spiderman is strong enough to pick up buildings.

Spiderman can STICK TO SURFACES. Meaning he has nigh-infinite traction, meaning he can use that super strength and super reflexes to full effect.

If this weeb kid was magically powered up to his full scale, Spiderman would still deck him.

Because he's fucking Spiderman, who on top of all that physical stuff has magic ESP and is a super genius to boot. So he made himself a ranged entangle attack that doubles as simple stretching and ranged attacks, blinds, and a hold.

Come on, dude.

The same way he feels about non-mutant supers?

the whole mutant discrimination stopped making sense ages ago.

to add to this, spiderman has taken on both the Hulk and Quicksilver, each of whom outclass anyone in Deku's setting. Not to mention the various cosmic threats Spiderman has dealth with. In addition to that, if you consider the whole "friends are strength" shounen trope, Peter beats deku in that arena as well. Peter's just more friendly and relatable.

>Spiderman is strong enough to pick up buildings.
No he isn't. He is strong enough to support the weight of a building for a bit. But to actually pick one up? Nope.

>ranged entangle attack
Useless against anyone with sufficient strength.

>Peter's just more friendly and relatable.
What is so relatable about a guy with a prefect physique, a super genius and is a chick magnet?

Spidey. As he is now there's no way for Deku to overcome Spiderman's years of experience. It would be an excellent learning opportunity.

Could Spiderman just web Deku?

>Peter's just more friendly and relatable.
Peter is not that relateable though.

He has more in common with someone like GSP than the average user.

>More friendly
He's kind of a smarmy ass
>Relateable
Not many people are super geniuses with a smokin' hawt harem of bad bitches

>That's tsuyu aka frog girl
>That's butthead aka bernard
>FROG BASEBALLLLLLLL

>I'm a five episodes behind the post.

Only way Deku wins either is if he figures out how Spiderman's spider sense works. If he can figure out how to feint it, he'll take it at the cost of all his limbs

Depends what version. Sometimes his web is strong enough to hold Rogue, sometimes it's weak enough for Norman Osborn to just tear through like paper

>im not up to date with the show

Name five cape characters who don't have that physique and who aren't fucking bitches on the regular.

>butthead aka Bernard
Whoa, whoa
What?

WHO MADE THIS I NEED TO FOLLOW THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA

Could Deku even get out of a web barrage? I mean not just one spray but maybe a whole cartridge worth of webbing? That shit is tough as fuck.

Deku would have a pretty hard time believing that he's the real spider-man, since they have Marvel Comic books in the HeroAca universe. But once he found out that he was real he would fucking burst with excitement

>Temporary Superman
Superman is light speed fast on top of other things, Deku isn't. Deku is temporary Hulk, as Hulk, and Spidey has dodged Hulk's top devastating hits more than once

Who is standard Superman? the weakest iteration of him could """only""" lift 5 times the weight of Earth

It's a huge mismatch, Spidey's power creeped to be as strong as streetlevel can be(And can still out duel a lot of heavies, he just doesn't have the city destroying power they do since he's limited to like, one skyscraper at a time).

>If these two had a friendly sparring match, who would win?
Spidey. He has far greater control and could incapacitate Deku pretty easily in a friendly match, while evading his attacks.

>What about a serious battle?
This'll be a lot closer. If Deku is going all out and isn't afraid to fuck himself up to win, his power level goes through the roof. As long as Spidey can keep dodging he's sure to win since Deku will either injure himself or run out of juice, but all it would take is for one attack to connect and he's wrecked.

The can see cartoon versions of the stands. Obviously.

Spidy sense can't move him out of the way of a nuke seconds before it goes off. He's not Darwin