Who was in the wrong here?

Dean

Jonas for fucking up Rusty, which in turn led to Dean being fucked up.

I forget what happened, this is the prom episode with the spanish fly right?

In which Dean eventually and accidentally burns a cross in her yard while dressed like a Klansman.

I never felt so much second-hand embarrassment. Triana let him down nice and easy before and Dean just had to fuck it up so much.

Wasnt that after the prom?

Dean, by a mile.

His romantic relationship with Triana existed entirely within his own head. She was open about her actual relationship with that crippled fag and made it clear they were going to the prom as friends. Dean spazzed out cos his weird upbringing had left him devoid of the social skills necessary to deal with that situation.

It was healthy for him though, Emo Dean was a pussy, but he evolved through it into the somewhat well-adjusted Dean from the most recent series

Triana did nothing wrong, but she could've done better than a crippled Chad.

Wasn't the real reason for this episode was that Doc Hammer and Lisa Hammer (who voiced Trianna) divorced?

Triana's friend. Everything is always her fault.

Pretty clearly Dean but it helped him develop as a character and took a boring character out of the show. I dare you to remember one thing Triana said.

Triana va for being a whore.

They divorced before the series started I think.

So when is Dean going to get some real pussy to smash

>Hey there Starry Eyes.
>ooooooh shit

I had a case of oneitis similar to this for about 3 years. She wasn't goth but had the pale skin and dark hair and hot looks to pull off goth. Realistically it was a lot more of a mutual attraction than Dean/Triana but it was a situation where we met and liked one another, she moved away, and got a bf and we still liked one another. And what proceeded was a more realistic version of Pam and Jim from the Office where we would reunite and she would lead me on while also shutting me out and then admit her feelings and then go back to school and be with the abusive bf. We eventually dated and in mnay ways I got everything I wanted but it didn't last because the previous years of shit created a lot of resentment from both sides. Oh and she had a stockholm syndrome thing going on with the ex bf. Honestly even though I got to date the goth-y object of my affection Triana was arguably less fucked up to Dean. She never mocked him cruelly as a person for the sake of retaining the memory of an abusive ex. But Dean never sucked on her titties and/or toes.

Even though I've been an actually healthy relationship now for a year and a half I still want Triana to come back and Dean to finally fuck her. Or at least get some sense of closure.

If anyone makes a joke about Dean getting "pussy" there will instantly be a 70% chance he gets a cat-themed supervillain girlfriend for at least one scene later that season. She breaks up, and arches him for a while, but only casually. "Foes with Benefits"

God I want season 7 so much

>God I want season 7 so much
I hope you want five episodes with an eight month break after the second.

>What's a rusty venture?

Is that what's happening to Hank with his aquatic lady?

Dean, but it's caused by his super science upbringing giving him extra shit social skills so I don't think you can completely blame him.

>"Foes with Benefits"
Now that sounds like the only kind of relationship either of the Venture bros could handle at this point
probably best for their self esteem too

A mysterious outside force exists that prevents Dean from getting laid.

Even when he gets a 99% chance for pussy, he always manages to get that 1% chance for it all to be taken away.

Yeah, I kinda want that
It is, but they seem more likely to stay together, whereas Dean would end up getting a "Pussy" for a short period of time just for a pun

I honestly don't remember.

>A mysterious outside force exists that prevents Dean from getting laid.

I bet its this prick.

Rusty and by extension Jonas for being terrible fathers

Alternatively, Dean adopts a cat.

that is clearly the face of a chick that just wanted a Rusty Venture

I'll never like Jonah Jr.
I wanted Brock to just squish him into mulch

*Jonas Jr

His whole character given his origin just gives me the heeby jeebies.

The Master