Rick & Morty

Is it just me or did the last episode of R&M really feel like a Venture Bros episode?

I feel like Rick and Rusty could have a good convo over a cup of (spiked) coffee.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK XD

Why, OP? Why?

Let's just pretend OP doesn't exist and make this a VB thread.

Speaking of, news on new season?

Except Venture Bros is actually well written

Which one, Sup Forums?

We're all very impressed that you don't like a popular show. Good for you! We all really want to know that you guys don't like Rick and Morty. No, really, everyone is enamored at your ability to dislike a show that normies like. Good job! Amazing, really. I can't believe how awesome you are at disliking this thing. Please, tell us more about your glorious, heavenly taste.

Who says I don't like it? PICKLEEEEE RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK is just so funneh to me xD

Dumb blondes every time OP.
You could be gay with Hank like once and both forget about it and move on with your 99% heterosexual lives.

Meh, I doubt Rick and Rusty would get along honestly. Rick would probably consider Rusty to be a hack scientist since he can only make like 3 things (that orphan soul powered pleasure machine, the wandering eye version of helper, and cloning) 2 of those things Rick can do and probably better, but Rick would probably pretend to like Rusty so he can get his notes on cloning so he can make a more successful version of project phoenix. Rusty would probably notice this and try to badger Rick to give Rusty some of his inventions so he can patent them in exchange for his cloning notes. Could be a funny episode with both of them screwing each other over somehow, maybe someone's world ends up destroyed because of their greed.

Are you fucking kidding me? Rick and Rusty have a good conversation?

There's no way in hell Rusty will be able to resist running his mouth off about something stupid and Rick would rake him over the fucking coals.

There is literally nothing he can do or say to defend himself, Rick fucking outclasses him to exponential degrees in every single category from science to picking up chicks. And being a mean piece of shit? Rusty looks like Mr. Fucking Rogers in comparison to the vitriol that Rick can dish out.

Don't get me wrong, I like Rusty a lot, he's a good kid deep down and fuck knows he actually tries, but a meeting between Rick and Rusty can only end with Rusty in tears.

Brock v Rick who wins

Brock. Fucker survived the vacuum of space and a tank blast to the chest.

He would literally brute-force his way through anything Rick could throw at him.

Absolutely not, at this point in the series Rick has shown himself to be almost Saitama levels of op.

If Rick wanted Brock dead he could do it before Brock could so much as blink, especially given for all his hype Brock is barely past top tier street level in strength.

I just wish this kind of people used names so I could filter them

Rick handles ungodly strong entities on a regular basis without much effort.

It's not a fight. Rick's intelligence is written like a 6 year old telling a story about the smartest man in the universe. He always wins.

Brock on the other hand is a well written character. Good characters never win against walking plot devices.

man I love Venture Bros goddamn. I'm just rewatching it for the third time, it's so good.
so, is Rick in S3 an almighty OP God who can defeat anything? Haven't watched it yet. I like the show but that's lame if true. Also R&M wishes it was half the show VB is. Season 7 when?

Rick and Morty is actually good, so no.

Every episode of Rick and Morty feels like someone turning up in a thread and trying to force a meme.

Sure is winning against substance abuse and depression