ITT: We rage about decisions shit writers made

ITT: We rage about decisions shit writers made

Remember that time Slott pulled Kaine away from the New Warriors to put him in his edgy OC fest where he brutally murders him and separates him from his team for the rest of the book and continues to do so in his ongoing?

Good times

Yost fucked up by having that starting arc go on way too long. Should have the team up done in 4 or 5 issues, not fucking 8.

Remember that time Snyder decided to make Mister Freeze a fucking nutjob who created a fantasy around a frozen woman who he never even met and Bruce was the cause of his accident? But hey, we got to make Victor reusable

New Warriors was already cancelled by then.

But I admit I kinda wanted to see Kaine stick with them.

Right now I hope he can reunite with Hummingbird. And maybe visit the rest at some point (I would had love to see where Yost was going with Speedball/Aracely - humor and tragedy? - and Faira/Kaine - potentially endearing warrior couple and generally angry hotheads).

Two issues, tops. And I'm both a NW fan and a Yostfag.

Man, New Warriors really took too long to set up, and I really hated the issue with the giant teddy bear, and didn't care at all about the inhuman.

But I still miss it.

Honestly I thought their Inhuman member had an interesting power set and some potential. I just wish we could have gotten more on Water Snake and see the team fight these guys for the Mitclan dilemma. And this was such a waste to put all these new guys in Limbo.

Most likely retconned like so many other things post Rebirth.

I really would have liked to see something happen with the Aracely/Speedball thing they were teasing.

>Yost spends too much time fucking around and demanding you buy the book and sit through introductory shit to get the content you want
>book gets shitcanned
>Slott uses character
>this is Slott's fault
The dude fucks up a lot, but if anyone's to blame for New Warriors failing, it's Yost.

>Remember that time Slott pulled Kaine away from the New Warriors to put him in his edgy OC fest where he brutally murders him and separates him from his team for the rest of the book and continues to do so in his ongoing?
You mean things that never happened? By the time Spider-verse happened, New Warriors had been cancelled for months.

I'm dreading the shitty TV synergy New Warriors book we're definitely going to get.

I'm not so sure about that. Did his appearance in All-Star Batman go into his origin at all?

Grayson's run was honestly just fine for a little while until she got the bright idea of ruining Dick's life a la Born Again and making this happen.

I'm Definetly afraid at how Night Thrasher is gonna be portrayed in that show.

Look on the bright side.
Nobody will watch the show because it's a superhero comedy starring weird characters they've never heard of, and nobody will read the comic because it's a modern Marvel comic.

I really want a book with Speedball being his old lovable self, but there are time where a villain pushes past his limit like almost blowing up a school and goes full Penance. Also, anytime someone tries to bring it up he just does his best to laugh it off. Maybe even give have a suit that can change colors and head gear that can change from the googles to a visor.

Oh, how about when the the best, or second best generation of X-Kids was sidelined along with the stories which could be told so that Aaron's pets and Bendis' OCs could be the X-Kids?

My only hope is that fans of the New X-Men will become writers and give them the spotlight.

They got sidelined a lot earlier than that

With Guggenheim's shitty OCs in Young X-Men, and then Fraction and Gillen's Generation Hope

>implying they won't introduce their own new generation of X-Men instead
This is getting fucking absurd though, especially when shit like Avengers Arena happens because of complaints there are too many teen heroes.

you mean Generation X?

Whoever was responsible for Ultimatum and everything that came after.

New Warriors was already done when Spiderverse happened.
Also if there is a thing we can thank Slott for is the return of Kaine, sure right now is book-less and the Other is missing, but he'll be fine

We will never see the Aztec arc done, and Yost seems to no longer wanting to write comics

I never understood bendis and his oc's. They always come out boring or doesn't do nothing with them. Except for jessica drew. She is interesting.

That's not why Avengers Arena happened

Name 3 Mr. great Freeze stories not Heart of Ice.

desu mr.freeze old origin only worked when it have finish line, cape comic dont have that thing.

what's interesting about her?

>get Good Guy Doom
>he's cosplaying as Iron Man
>the book is written by Bendis

Truly, the worst timeline...

God, so am I.