>see Islamists are still raginf a war
>extend your hand in partnership to a fellow Balkan ruler
>hear he's pretty kick-ass, he's even sent kids to Hell
>REEEEE Y SO RAZIST?! REEEE
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazdegerd_III#Last_stand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew the Doom calling Dracula a racist was bullshit, but when you add in old Vlad's past it makes all the more sense.

The writer must be a loud mouthed SJW who, regardless of being hired by a renowned comic company, is just another talent-less hack. I wouldn't find this canon even If I did read the damn thing.

take a joke christ

>people unironically believe Islam is a race

Eh, it's the writer's easy way to make a character less evil. "Sure, he might eat people, but he's not a homophobe, okay?!'. It's bullshit. Doom would be beheading Islamists left and right.

It's not played like a joke though.

This.
It's really not that hard of a distinction to make. Fucking people.

I find this immensely amusing because from Dracula's perspective he's spent countless fucking years, lifetimes, ages, just a whole fuckin' load of time- he's had the grace and privilege of immortality and can see the writing on the wall because he's LIVED IT.

Humanity makes the same mistakes over and fucking over again and he just pops up and says, "We should probably deal with Islam, they're going to be an issue" and for Doom to just play it off as RACISM, IGNORANCE, as if Dracula just saying it as if he has no CONTEXT.

From Dracula's perspective he must find COMFORT in knowing that no matter how fucking old he gets Muslims will be shitting up countries.

>Arabs
>Philippines
Isn't it blatantly fucking racist to assume that Islam is a race? Especially by Islam's own fucking terms?

Good Post user. But something like that requires thinking, and Marvel writers obviously can't do that.

That is still considered racist despite the facts that support it,

>facts are racist

the absolute state of Sup Forums...

Man is doomed to forget the lessons of it's own past. This includes people who think they're remembering the past, but not connecting the actual details to their daily lives. The guys who shout never forget usually figure that because they shout it, it'll just never happen again regardless of actions taken.

>Man is doomed to forget the lessons of it's own past.
Ain't that the truth.

>A European ruler doesn't care about the threat of Islam.

*Balkan. FTFY.

The more you study that page, the worse it becomes. I hope Doom destroyed that faulty Doombot.

/tg/ user here, playing a sort of Dark Knight character whose mentor and source of power is literally the spirit of dracula in an RPG

Tepes is constantly reminding him of the threat of the Muslims and the perfidious nature of the Hungarians (it was the Hungarians that betrayed Tepes to the Muslims despite being formally allies).

It makes my very catholic character feel conflicted

Remember that Doom is a gypsy, and his moms died cause of racism. That makes him pretty salty about it and subhuman because he's a gypsy

Doom would hate Muslims but only because they promote a life style of venerating God over the state, and Doom accepts nothing above him.

People in Latveria are free to worship whatever they like, as long as they accept that their Gods are secondary to DOOM.

Written November 636 C.E., after the battle of Ghadesiyeh, in what is now modern day Iran

From: Omar ibn Al-Khattab Khalifat Al Muslemin (Caliph of Muslims)
To: Yazdgird III Shah of the Fars (Emperor of Persia)

Bismillah, ar-Rahman, ar-Rahim

I do not foresee a good future for you and your nation, save your acceptance of my terms and your submission to me. There was a time when your country ruled half the world, but now see how your sun has set.

On all fronts your armies have been defeated and your nation is condemned to extinction. I point out to you the path whereby you might escape this fate. Namely, that you begin worshipping the one god, the unique deity, the only god who created all that is. I bring you his message. Order your nation to cease the false worship of fire and to join us, that they may join the truth.

Worship Allah the creator of the world. Worship Allah and accept Islam as the path of salvation.

End now your polytheistic ways and become Muslims that you may accept Allah-u-Akbar as your savior. This is the only way of securing your own survival and the peace of your Persians.

You will do this if you know what is good for you and for your Persians. Submission is your only option.

Allah-u-Akbar
Khalifat Al Muslemin,
Omar ibn Al-Khattab

His Response:

From: King of Kings, King of Persia and Beyond, Shah of many Kingdoms, Shahanshah of Persian Empire, Yazdgird III Sassanid
To: Omar ibn Al-Khattab the Arab Caliph.

In the name of Ahura Mazda, the Creator of Life and Wisdom.

In your letter you summon us Persians to your god whom you call Allah-u-Akbar; and because of your barbarity and ignorance, without knowing who we are and Whom we worship, you demand that we seek out your god and become worshippers of Allah-u-Akbar.

How strange that you occupy the seat of the Arab Caliph but are as ignorant as any desert roaming Arab! You admonish me to become monotheistic in faith. Ignorant man (Mardak), for thousands of years we Persians have, in this land of culture and art, been monotheistic and five times a day have we offered prayers to God’s Throne of Oneness. While we laid the foundations of philanthropy and righteousness and kindness in this world and held high the ensign of Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds, you and your ancestors were desert wanderers who ate snakes and lizards and buried your innocent daughters alive. (an old Arab tradition, cause they preferred male children to female)

You Arabs who have no regard for God’s creatures, who mercilessly put people to the sword, who mistreat your women, who attack caravans and are highway robbers, who commit murder, who kidnap women and spouses; how dare you presume to teach us, who are above these evils, to worship God?

You tell me to cease the worship of fire and to worship God instead! To us Persians the light of Fire is reminiscent of the Light of God. The radiance and the sun-like warmth of fire exuberates our hearts, and the pleasant warmth of it brings our hearts and spirits closer together, that we may be philanthropic, kind and considerate, that gentleness and forgiveness may become our way of life, and that thereby the Light of God may keep shining in our hearts.

Cont.

Our God is the Great Ahura Mazda. Strange is this that you too have now decided to give God a name, and you call God by the name of Allah-u-Akbar.

But we are nothing like you. We, in the name of Ahura Mazda, practice compassion and love and goodness and righteousness and forgiveness, and care for the dispossessed and the unfortunate; But you, in the name of your Allah-u-Akbar commit murder, create misery and subject others to suffering! Tell me truly who is to blame for your misdeeds? Your god who orders genocide, plunder and destruction, or you who do these things in Gods name? Or both?

You, who have spent all your days in brutality and barbarity, have now come out of your desolate deserts resolved to teach, by the blade and by conquest, the worship of God to a people who have for thousands of years been civilized and have relied on culture and knowledge and art as mighty edifices.

What have you, in the name of your Allah-u-Akbar, taught these armies of Islam besides destruction and pillage and murder that you now presume to summon others to your god?

Today, my people’s fortunes have changed. Their armies, who were subjects of Ahura Mazada, have now been defeated by the Arab armies of Allah-u-Akbar. And they are being forced, at the point of the sword, to convert to the god by the name of Allah-u-Akbar. And are forced to offer God prayers five times a day but now in Arabic; since apparently your Allah-u-Akbar only understands Arabic.

cont.

>get abused constantly
That didn't happen
>and free your country
That also never happened

I advise you to return to your lizard infested deserts. Do not let loose upon our cities your cruel barbarous Arabs who are like rabid animals. Refrain from the murder of my people. Refrain from pillaging my people. Refrain from kidnapping our daughters in the name of your Allah-u-Akbar. Refrain from these crimes and evils.

We Persians are a forgiving people, a kind and well-meaning people. Wherever we go, we sow the seeds of goodness, amity and righteousness. And this is why we have the capacity to overlook the crimes and the misdeeds of your Arabs.

Stay in your desert with your Allah-u-Akbar, and do not approach our cities; for horrid is your belief and brutish is your conduct.

sign,
Yazdgird III Sassanid

>The original copy of this historical response letter from King of Persia Yazdgird III (632-651 C.E) to the Arab Caliph of Muslims Omar ibn Al-Khattab is in the British Museum, placed in a secure storage area and currently unavailable to public view due to political correctness and also to avoid damaging the relations between the West and OPEC nations.

>currently unavailable to public view due to political correctness and also to avoid damaging the relations between the West and OPEC nations.
You had me until this point, better luck next time.

I'm just copypasting from the website, that part is probably exaggerated. In fact, looking into it, I can only find this letter on skeevy alt right or Muslim websites. If it does exist it is most likely under lock and key because it's a supremely old document that would crumble if you looked at it wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazdegerd_III#Last_stand

>Remember that Doom is a gypsy, and his moms died cause of racism.
It's more plausible that Doom is a sociopathic liar that wove that tale to make his life seem more grand. he was probably just a Latverian stable-boy.

I thought so because according to that letter Yazdegerd III can't even spell his own name.

Yeah, never mind, looks like this is just horse shit.