We'll never get an episode in a cartoon like this again

>We'll never get an episode in a cartoon like this again.

.....you're joking right? Steven Universe is a show starring unappealing fat people outside a few anorexic ones. Fat undesirables are common. Actually visually attractive females? Never going to happen. Not unless men take away women's rights.

It's more of an older cartoon thing to have fat episodes

You seem upset user. Good

Man, fuck this cartoon. Too many episodes made me feel weird and tingly as a kid.

It did

>episode where characters become extremely obese or blow up like a balloon.

Blobson I'm sure of it.

I felt that way as a kid watching the old-ass Charlotte's Web cartoon. The entire sequence of Templeton fattening up at the county fair made me feel really weird as a kid and I had no idea why, at least not until I got older and discovered all my terrible fetishes.

how about when phil and lil are given a shit ton of milk and their pj's are taught from it.

if only it had been Charlotte...

I hate steven universe. I say this as a person who's studied animation , that the models are so solid shape-based and rigid that it is impossible to make proper fluid animation for it that is clean on the eyes. It goes against all beauty in animation. The ugliness of the designs themselves, even the "attractive characters" is just disgusting and a disappointment to anyone who has ever studied the art of animation. It's funny, even little kids pick up on this. Everytime this is on TV my little sister screams "turn it off, it's ugly" and cries until we change the channel, in which I truly feel second hand embarrassment every time. My little sister is now 9 and she still does this.

Good

Im sorry, but this screams "copypasta"

...Goddamnit.

Here, have a thing I found and also like.

It's not, it happens ever single time she sees it. One time I started singing the theme song to myself and she made fun of me to my whole family for at least a week. I hate SU with a passion but not as much as that little girl.

gluttonous waifu mom spider...

holy shit I didnt know I wanted this

You're a guy too, I bet. One of those scrawny twinks that wants to get buried under mounds of soft, jiggly warm fat.

Most recent one like this I can remember is an early episode of Adventure Time where Finn got really fat while eating ice cream. That was just 7 years ago but there's gotta be others more recent that I haven't seen.

I mean, I wouldn't call myself scrawny.

Just have another one of these and leave me be. No bully.

>Everytime this is on TV my little sister screams "turn it off, it's ugly" and cries until we change the channel
That gave me a chuckle

>The closest we get is shit from TTG
Fuck

Future Sup Forums poster in the making.

I think this is what john k said about animaniacs

I remember fapping to this a few times.

>tfw this was just a quick gag instead of an episode
It fucking writes itself. Timmy spends the day getting pushed around by everyone, wishes he could be the one pushing everyone around, becomes a massive sumo wrestler.

>yfw Timmy's mom and Vicky were going to have scenes where they get fattened up as well (Vicky being the biggest out of all of them) but were cut

holy shit just write your own shitty fetish-pandering cartoon and quit begging others to cater to what they're not into you fucking baby

Would you start a career in animation for the sole purpose of producing a fetish pandering episode in cartoon? I mean, if you joined forces with other fetishists, and each took turns-
I think I figured out how and why Totally Spies exist.

tmnt 2 out of the shadows isn't a cartoon but has straight up bara shit with the rhinosorus and the pig

Man I remember enjoying a lot of the Yugopotamia episodes of fairly oddparents

>yfw Trixie Tang is the only female character besides Wanda to show up in the entire episode
>but only for one (1) shot

Is this a pasta?

What about Timmy's mom?

Daily reminder that Passion Patties is still the peak

>only female character besides Wanda to show up *fat* in the entire episode

This happened in a different episode.
IIRC she got fat because of allergies or something.
C'mon this isn't even my fetish and I'm better at keeping tabs about it than you guys. Mine is far more degenerate.

>Totally Spies
>peak of any fetish

I mean sure

If you're into chicks

Why was MI so great?

and this is good.

Best fat guy WG episode?

I thought Grande Size me was great.

The Angry Beavers one is great, even if it's nonsensical.

I'm not sure if there's a lot of male WG other than FOP or that KP episode (both didn't do much for me). Most of the time I just make due with fat male characters like Pete.

I've read that she was supposed to be in the episode along with Vicky were cut for time.
Timmy's Mom would have been bouncing around the house and Vikcy would have been the fattest and heaviest.

Im okay with this.

It must be weird to have a fat fetish when the majority of people who live in first world countries are disgusting fat fucks.

>this fucking thread

>animators caught on to how this shit warps kids
>no more is produced

Dayumn shame

personally i'm only attracted to fat cartoons, actual obese folk don't appeal to me at all

quite ironic for a scrawny girl to be into drawings of obese dudes

Fat Wanda has always been best Wanda

you peaked my interest

As sick as I am with this ar style, this is good.

Now where's my Waxelplax...

HOLY SHIT that girl in the back is a cute

I remember being scared of this episode as a kid, he was so morbidly obese I thought he was gonna explode

Yes, let the salt flow through you, it gives you strength, it gives you... Focus...

>scrawny twink that wants to get buried under mounds of soft, jiggly warm fat
literally me i want to meet someone large and in charge who'll let me take care of their every whim (cleaning, cooking, pleasuring, etc)
but yeah it seems like most cartoons are getting less fetishy every year

Pretty much all my fetishes came from this show.

>Obesity is cute
Even your drawing looking unhealthy as shit like her knees will snap any second.

good

>having so shit standards you get off to Fairy God Parents

Happens to female characters even less so.

Cute

There are some noteworthy exceptions.
I don't have the cookie eating gif

There seem to be less exceptions with each passing year. TTG is the last cartoon I recall having any female WG.

I think it's more that it generally comes off as Fat Shaming, which isn't very PC.

I love how this episode has both a realistic weight gain plot AND a crazy weight gain plot. Ron gets fat as fuck eating nothing but Bueno Nacho and then, on top of that, gets hit by some ray that turns him into a fat Incredible Hulk-like monster. It was a pretty thorough episode as far as weight gain episodes go.

how absurd haha

Would date/play with his belly

That and "obesity is a serious health issue, don't make light of it!" complaints, they get it from both sides, basically.

>you will never have a fat gf who is so into gluttony she doesn't mind when this happens

Why even live?

Because the only reason she was like that was because Timmy made a wish that EVERYONE in the world was like that?

>that size difference

I wouldn't mind frankly.

Thank you

ACTUALLY it just made it so all food was junk food, implying everyone is okay with it since only food was changed not their mindsets.

Or maybe current Sup Forums poster
Plnety of people were likely here when they were 9.

This episode made me gain a feeder fetish, a desire to fuck Jimmy, AND a craving for peaches and cream all at once.

Cartoon Network UK cut a bunch of jokes involving Chowder's belly fat and CBBC cut one Arthur cold open short before a big yellow and blue blob was revealed to be Arthur.

>A whole universe where people have a gaining fetish.

Truly heaven.

The scene of all scenes of these two vegan girls eating meat and getting addicted to it could've shown a good WG plot device.

*that squeal she makes when she collapsed into the seat
Diamonds for days.

It's a good thing there's probably some sort of instant antidote to the Passion Patties, since I kind of feel like Clover wouldn't be up for losing all that weight the hard way.

Amy would have so many of those piercings if she gave in to her demonic food lust.

what the actual fuck was up with this shit tho in kids cartoons? messed me up for sure

the creators thought it was funny in a wacky way.

i have no words to express how much you disgust me Sup Forums

Rebehack should make a episode where steven become fatter