Start watching the defenders

>start watching the defenders
>the first thing daredevil does is defend some looters who stole from a small business that needs that money to survive
is the rest of the show this shitty?

Nigga it's only been out 4 hours, everybodys still watching

Dey wuz kids man! You wanna take a child's life so early? You is scum, man!

Actual context?

the store owners threatened to shit the looters, but honestly he let the looters get away to fight the store owner and his employee

earthquake happens
3 looters (at least 1 was hispanic) break into a (white) guy's store to steal a tv
the evil white man (who probably voted for drumpf) comes out with a gun to stop them from running off with the merchandise he uses to feed his children and daredevil attacks him and his son

That's pretty much it, brah.

Who tried to shoot him

Some KIDS/TEENS loot a store, store owner comes out shooting, Matt wants him to stop shooting at KIDS/TEENS so he can stop them, and then store owner attacks him

Started with the last episode because because i dont give a shit about capeshit.
Anyone wants spoilers?

come on

You would seriously murder a guy over stolen property? Maybe YOU would, but that's not Matt's morality

Why were they trying to murder people that pose no threat to them?

If you watch the scene closely, Matt drops down behind the kids (letting them run away) to immediately confront the store owner, beats him up and takes his gun

The kids were white too, and the merch was insured. Why the fuck would it be alright to shotgun them in the back

Mat stops murder? NO WAY

Sure, hit me up with the spoilers.

>they was just kids
>they dindu nuffin

If you kill a criminal the number of criminals in the world remains the same, if you kill three it's a net gain.

Criminals get what they deserve.

Americans are one of the few people who still have the right to remove scu when they see it but cry about (((injustices))) like they are frenchmen, fucking loosers.

Matt kills Elektra, it's implied he turned evil
Mandarin namedrop
Defenders split for some stupid reasons
Lady Gorgon set up as The Punisher villain

The hell? It's not like they were taking food and water to live or anything.

>Murder is ok when I say it is

Elektra's dead again? So they just leave Matt as "evil?
Does Danny get a suit?
What's the Mandarin namedrop?
Who's Sigourney playing?
Why do they splitt?

Their Tv broke and they needed a new one for up to date news reports on disaster relief. They weren't threatening anyone's life. Blame the store owner for having such easy to steal TVs

>white

>can't portray minorities in a bad light without getting sjw morons mad
>can't portray white people in a bad light without getting another group of morons mad
The world would be a much better place without people in it.

>Just because Danny is rich and white Luke immediately fucking makes it a race privilege thing

>shooting looters is legal in 43 states

LMAO

No idea how my post was not clear.
Only watched the last episode, at that moment he only wears some green sweatpants, shirt probably ripped, bruises and blood all over his body
Danny fights some chink, ask him in chink language who's coming (i dont know if they heard about a big thread in another episode, chink says Mandarin, Danny asks "te actor?", chink says: "you have no idea" and dies
No idea, isn't even in the last episode anymore
No idea. Was implied they had problems before the final fight

People need money to buy food, water, housing, keep the business afloat, etc

I understand you are very likely NEETS and/or underaged, but when you have a family and people depending on you I would hope you feel differently.

Texas is 43 states?

Jesus Christ all these fucking pronoun games. JUST SAY "THE HAND" IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD WHO FUCKING CARES IF MISTY ACTUALLY KNOWS THE NAME OF THE EVIL CORPORATION THAT'S AFTER YOU THEY'RE NOT FUCKING BEETLEJUICE THEY WON'T SUDDENLY APPEAR IF YOU SAY THREE TIMES THEIR NAME.

This is by far what I hate the most about capeshit shows, they always pull the "less they know better it'll be for them" and "I can't tell them to protect them" cards and EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
IT BACKFIRES
EVERY TIME

It's called insurance. You file a report and get your money. You dont murder someone taking extra mustard packets from the condiments station

BRAVO MARLEL. TOP QUALITY!

>get robbed
>insurance rates skyrocket
>cant pay the higher insurance and go out of business
great plan

You know those guys were arrested, right?

There's a difference between swapping a few extra mustard packets while at a restaurant (I don't even think it's illegal, just maybe looked down upon, if even that, most anyone wouldn't care) and breaking and entering with the intent to rob valuable objects in the confusion of a natural disaster.

So is Elektra the final villain or what? Is that all there is to Sigourney Weaver/the Hand and nothing else?

So a giant waste of time?

In the last episode it's just a bunch of Hand ninjas lead by Elektra (who has probably killed Weaver) starting some sort of earthquake machine (see earhquake at the beginning and the big hole from season 2)

Both of which don't justify murder in the court of law. Correct

>assuming a break in is harmless.
>Implying the chances aren't likely they will murder you and rape the corpse.

So it's literally season 1 of Arrow mixed with the Lazarus Pit shenanigans.

>The world would be a much better place without people in it
Old news. The capacity of the universe to "observe itself" is overrated.

If you're ok with murdering thieves you should probably kys

t. thief

>Ep 3
>Luke lectures Danny on his privilege because a 'rich white dude slammed a black kid against a wall'

WHELP time to break out the alcohol. I miss Fisk, does he come back in this?

Alright, tell me. Is this show worth watching?

I liked it better when the boards were really separated. Sup Forums has infected every board, it's all about white genocide now and how black people are evil. It's tiresome.

> If you kill a criminal the number of criminals in the world remains the same
No its not because killing in self defense isn't a criminal action fucker.

We had a thread last week on Daredevil being atheist. If y'all know Matt as much as you say you do, then you realize he wouldn't let those kids die.

Let's face it, it's not just Sup Forums. This whole political and social debacle about race, gender, etc, has spread to just about every social media site and even real life. It's nearly impossible to escape it.

Outrage culture. Sadly, the outrage against outrage culture was too short-lived. And we should stop bumping bait threads.

This is really just making you look worse

He did that in the comics as well before becoming best friends with him.

>Only watches the last episode to drop some spoilers on /co

Stealing isn't harm to a person's life, you dolt.

I just wanted to watch some capeshit and read my comics.

>hating looters is Sup Forums now
Well maybe if the left hadn't tried to convince us that robbers and thugs didn't have to obey the law because they was oppressed and shit the overton window wouldn't have shifted against them.

Does DD do anything at all to discipline the "youths"? Like even talk to them gruffly afterwards and tell them to get their lives together or else next time he'll break their hands? If not I'm not watching this.

Okay I'm not watching this trash.

I moss the days when someone getting their ass kicked in movies or TV shows was just treated as someone getting their ass kicked, now everybody's such whiny little bitches about their feelings getting hurt or muh representation.

Blame the New Marvel

Why shouldn't you murder a thief?

there is no duty to flea, even in places that don't have stand your ground laws, when you're in (not on, in) your own property.

I haven't see the scene but if the looters didn't immediately leave, without the tv, its not up to the blind witness, or the "victims" of a shooting, what the story was. At that point they were unlawful entrants who were unwilling to heed the owner's command. who's to say they posed no threat?

Mat literally committed accessory to all of their charges plus his own if they got away with the TV.

Unless those thief's aren't Killers they deserve a chance to live at least beat the crap out of them.

If they're irredeemable bastards they deserve to die.

Well he is blind.

This looks shopped

News Flash Boy, that shit has been happening ever since the past. You just didn't know it.

Thankfully you can avoid the trash by just reading it online & see if it's worth your money.

Back in the day you just cut off a thief's hand.

>I can't portray people defending themselves in the defenders

From what I can tell here the white people, Mat excluded, shouldn't have been shown in a bad light. Switch the race it's the same problem, only it makes black guys look like goons or Mat like a racist for attacking them for defending their property.

It really is just a stupid side to take there. Knock the gun from his hand, say "you don't want a life on your hands" and chase the criminals down and make sure they at least get their ass kicked so they stop as well.

That does seem to be the case based on what I've seen. Just reverse image search and it's the first few tings that come up.

Nah, it's still happening to this day brah, people just chose to cover their ears.

Did that Really happen or some Dipshit is just making a bait thread?

Almost done with the first episode as long as the pacing isn't like JJ I think it should be good also why is claire fucking luke?

You Europeans are faggots that's why you're slowly being conquered now.

Literally did nothing wrong and was defending his property

I was one Dueling Book (an online Yu-Gi-Oh! simulator and some people were in there posting white supremacist propaganda.

These idiots are so obsessed they can't even play a Japanese children's card game without spreading their filth.

This is what should have happened

you have to prove they were a threat in the court of law. You cant just shoot someone in the back and say it was "self defense". They would have to be outside the store with the tv in order for it to be considered theft

That doesn't matter. What matters is Mat posturing it so that the man defending himself and his property is seen as a villainous person rather than the pieces of shit looting during a time when faggots like you should want the community to come together and kumbaya.

>episode 3
>luke cage goes off on a literal rant about danny's white privilege
>"you think you may have earned that power in your hand, but you've had privilege from the day you were born. maybe you should think twice about using that fist on a black kid trying to feed his family."

literally, figuratively and metaphorically dropped. it's like they read the reviews of iron fist and hamfisted this goddamn shit in here it's embarrassing as fuck.

>NO WHITE MAN, YOUR YEARS OF TRAINING MEAN NOTHING, YOU NEED TO PROTECT NIGGERS DOING BAD THINGS BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD BOYS TRYNA FEED THEY FAMILIES N SHIET

It's never legal to shoot someone who is running away from you. And I have no idea what NY state law is regarding shooting thieves, but usually you can't shoot someone legally unless they threaten your life.

In my home state of Louisiana, we have pretty solid "castle laws." If I wake up in the middle of the night and find some dude in my living room, I am legally allowed to kill him -- but just because I find someone standing in my living room with my TV, in my opinion DOES NOT mean he deserves to die. I have a wife and son and will definitely protect them with deadly force if necessary, but a thief with his hands full can just sit his ass down and wait for the cops, or leave, and he won't get shot at my house.

Luke Found out Jessica controlled by Kilgrave killed his old Lover so he broke away.

then they would have attacked you first and then took your stuff which they did not

Don't bother trying to explain to these sheet stains. None of them read comics.

Everything I just said is the proof in a court of law you faggot. If you're from america you should know this. There were not out on his lawn, where he may have a duty to flea. They were IN his property. Which removes that duty completely, even without the natural disaster. Adding the circumstances in it's completely justifiable homicide or attempted homicide if they survive. A blind man and two looters aren't giving testimony worth more than the man defending his property which would not be a point of dispute.

I am aware but why would he immediately jump into claire's pants instead of Misty?

American laws say property =/= life

Didn't you watch the end of LC season 1? They were practically together by the end, but couldn't do the deed because Luke had to be imprisoned.

Again, untrue. At best it's case-by-case illegal and it only depends if there's a faggot like you on the jury.

You can just as reasonably say they were fleeing to grab a weapon from the kitchen or draw you downstairs, around a corner, for an accomplice to attack you. I may think that that is a bit paranoid but those people shouldn't be breaking into places. You assume that risk breaking into someone's property in 2017. And precedence has been set for generations leading to a general favorment of the victim of the B&E. The few times it hasn't held up was because the property owner had set booby traps which could have been set off by lawful entry as well as unlawful.

So how long was he in prison?

>no stand your ground
>no self defense
>justifiable murder
you need to watch more law and order before you open your mouth. He likely leased the property from the owner too and didnt own the land so your statement is even more retarded

No duty to flea doesn't mean you have a duty to kill retard. The theives weren't charging them

Yeah, but then they have the best character be a crusty old white dude who spends his time telling people to shut up and about how much they suck.

Law and Order is probably why you think I'm wrong you fucking clown. INSIDE your property there is NO DUTY TO FLEA. Stand your ground is completely beside the point which is why i noted they were IN their property so even in states WITHOUT STYG laws that duty is absent in the situation.

Who's story contradict the property owners. (they own it unless stated otherwise. You don't get to create head canon based on... assumptions I guess, may anecdotes... in order to bolster your bullshit).

You need to stop being a fucking faggot and accept that even if you don't see it as Self Defense it is. Especially because juries have consistently found in favor of the property owner in these instances. As I state above the only times they didn't were due to booby traps which would have possibly affected lawful entry.

Why don't they just call the cops and ask them to shoot the ninjas?

You are an idiot with poor grammar and spelling and no understanding of state laws involving the lawful use of deadly force.

Keep LARPing kiddo. When you're a little older you'll understand that it's not "cool" to kill someone just because you legally can.