Is Thor /ourguy/?

Is Thor /ourguy/?

that's pure cringe

Is this where the real thor gets humbled by the proud woman thor

This is before she beat him in a fight and he's all "Maybe I was wrong. She's just as Thor as me and a much better warrior."

You can tell how much the writers of WHore hate the source material, the fans, and even originality by how many 4th wall breaks they insert to defend their shot creation. Make your own character and let it stand on its own merit, THEN write stories about this new character. Don't just go LOL U MAD in every issue.

Jesus Christ.

You know it's gonna happen.

>Don't just go LOL U MAD in every issue.
That's Marvel's model of writing story now though, and not just with Whor.

best outcome for this is she has an identity crisis and actually becomes a seperate hero then thor. but of course that's not gonna fuckin happen.

Where is this from? I need to know.

Nope. Best outcome is that she stops being THor and goes back to being Jane, cured of her cancer and that's what "Death of Thor" really means.

Well, he's not really saying anything wrong here. The whole point of Wolverine is that he's tough as fuck and fights like a rabid animal, whereas X-23 is lighter and faster due to not having as much Adamantium in her body and was trained to be an efficient assassin.

Generations: Thor

Everyone knows that, but it doesn't feel like that reading the issue imo. It just feels like every other Generations book.

Why would Thor beat up a woman?

>GENERATIONS! WHERE YOUR FAVORITE HERO SUCKS THEIR LEGACY CHARACTER'S DICKS
Between this and Legacy landing with a thud I can't wait for Marvel to fall

I'm a bit out of the loop here. Thor (the real Thor) doesn't speak in ye old speak anymore? They just change the font on his speech bubbles for no reason?

He has decades of combat experience and many, many years of martial arts training. There's no reason she should be so much better than he is except author bias.

>HER HAMMER, HIS AX: A WORTHY APOCALYPSE. When a battle goes south, Thor finds herself in ancient Egypt – facing a young Odinson! A misguided party of Vikings has bitten off way more than they can spear. But when the prince of Asgard answers their cries for help, he ends up in a fight no axe alone can win! And Apocalypse is not one for mercy. Can a not-yet-worthy god and a time-lost hero take on one of the world's most powerful mutants at the height of his empire? And what does their encounter mean for the future of two Thors?
>HER HAMMER, HIS AX: A WORTHY APOCALYPSE
>HER HAMMER
Alright okay. They aren't even trying to call real Thor, Thor anymore. Just Odinson. Fuck this shit.

When does Wolverine ever use his decades of combat experience to do anything?

See how they make the real Thor a piece of shit first. Need to make people take on Whor side.
Nice to see that I can have more material for besThor posting after this.

>Between this and Legacy landing with a thud I can't wait for Marvel to fall

Fuck off, dc shill.

He's not a dcfag, here's how company war factions are divided now:

-Manchildren (Disney and Marvel fans, that means (You) )
-Not pathetic people

So a more appropriate retort would've been "Fuck off, guy who is not pathetic!"

You're welcome-

>calling him fucking odinson when it's the past
>He's using gallbjron the celestial slayer against apocalypse

>This post
>"Fuck off, guy who is not pathetic!"

You are an adult and you say this?

>being an adult
>browsing Sup Forums
Pick one.

I'm not a DCuck, I just want a complete clean out for Marvel.
This guy is fucking delusional though
>not being over 18 like the site says

Were you mad when they made Wally West faster than Barry?

The entire fucking point of passing the torch is so that the next generation can improve upon what you started.

He doesn't say Laura is straight up "better", just that she has more finesse, which makes sense since that's how she was trained. Logan has always had a more rougher, berserker-ish style of fighting.

>Were you mad when they made Wally West faster than Barry?
No but this did pissed me off.

If Johns had just ended that sentence with the word "again", we could've been saved eight years of obnoxious bitching.

>You can tell how much the writers of WHore hate the source material,

Thor was always a spoil child, That is why he was on earth in first place.

>and even originality by how many 4th wall breaks they insert to defend their shot creation.

What? Jane foster was created in the 60's

>Make your own character and let it stand on its own merit, THEN write stories about this new character. Don't just go LOL U MAD in every issue.

She is part of thor lore and thor character development.

Friendly reminder that Ethan Van Sciver killed the Flash franchise.

I liked this Generation bokok - Daughter and father slaying enemies together.

>defending Marvel
You deserve it.

If I remember right, Masterson is dead, but where the fuck is Beta Ray Bill with all this nonsense going on?

Why does he have the axe? Don't tell me that only one hammer is allowed in this comic?

Clone ≠ son or daughter. Ben Reilly is not Pete Parker's son.

sure...if you say so

She's not a straight up clone though. Half her DNA is Logan's and the other half is another woman's (hence why sh'e missing the Y cromossome). She's effectively his daughter.

>ignoring perfectly legitimate points with "sh-shill!!"
Jesus H, not even him but that's pathetic. Are you not an adult?

How can a woman who abandoned her husband and child on the off chance that she could fuck her ex be worthy?

Huh? I know he is obnoxious about his politics (and in person) but what did he do to Flash?!?

No, it's how their relationship works. Logan has been a father figure to Laura, whereas Pete and Ben are equals.

He was the one who wanted to bring back Barry Allen.

How can a nazi be worthy? The hammer's retarded.

The first part of what you said isn't true. Dr. Kinney was a surrogate, but Laura has none of her DNA. She just doesn't have Logan's Y chromosme. If anything, she's more of a quasi-clone of Logan's mother.

Reminder that young Thor was a hothead.

Even modern Thor is quick to act.

I don't know. I liked the Wolverine Generations.
Although I like Laura being Wolverine doesn't make sense, she was better being X-23.

Getting drunk with dragons

Old King Thor is so badass.

On skuttlebutt fucking his korbonite wife.

I'm certain its a good thing that I only read from marvel now is Moon Knight the only issue being Lemire's writing comes off average

>Defending character assassination

Are you not full of shit?

Name one thing he said that was false. Thor was sent to Earth by Odin to be humbled, this is true. Jane Foster is not an Aaron creation, this is true as well.

The cancerous writing in Thor, the character assassination of Thor and the constant approval of Whor is a result of Aaron's writing. This is true.

OK? I'm still not seeing how that disproves anything of what that user said.

I can't honestly believe it was Ethan that convinced Geoff "old is better" Johns to bring back Barry Allen.

The Hulk book pulled the same shit. I find it hilarious people thought Generations was gonna be Marvel making ammends. They're just doubling down, and making an entire event to show how much better their diversity characters are than the originals.

I seriously grew up as a Marvel guy, but I honestlu hope this is the final nail in the coffin.

Johns is pretty pro-legacy, actually. In GL Rebirth he has Hal shake Kyle's hand and officially approve of him as Green Lantern, in JSA it was all about the older guys training the legacies, his best Flash run was Wally's, he even introduced a few legacy characters himself. A lot of the legacy culling, like in Blackest Night, was probably editorially mandated (not that that makes him blameless, if anything it means he's kind of a spineless crony)

Shame he'll inevitably be replaced by Queen Thor now. Best he can hope for is to grow up to be Odinson'son'sfather.

So you admit that Whor is getting shilled out.

???
Are we even having the same conversation?

These Thor threads are always cancerous. Its the same Janefag complaining about the same shit "hur dur you only read the same shit from three years ago" "the character is fine now and nothing like SJW" and then shit like in the OP happens and they backpedall like crazy. They can't even name what makes Whor a better character than Thor.

I am not the same user as the one before. He points out Whor is getting shilled out to what that other user brought up which you don't disprove.

Because honestly? NOTHING does.

She's an Artifical God, who feels out of place doing the Godly things. We shed Donald Blake YEARS ago for more in depth Mythological roots, and now we've got Donald Blake back again but she's a woman.

Logan saying he finds her scary was shit writing.

>author bias

Wolvie hadn't been using any of that shit for decades. He got reduced to walking target board and just tanked everything. Hell he even remarked about how sloppy he had gotten in one issue.

But yea that dialogue sucks.

How is Whor getting "shilled" exactly then? All that user did was point out that Thor used to be kind of a brat and Jane isn't some sort of out of nowhere OC like Riri, but an original Thor supporting character. He didn't say anything like "well golly gee, that Mighty Thor comic sure is the bees' knees! You should totally buy it and support Marvel!"

Passing the torch is pointless when the original hero always comes back to take the mantle they deserve. Passing the torch is a pointless exercise.

Only because capeshitters are babies who hate change. Superheroes are the only genre that's this stagnant.

What? Jason Aaron having the supporting cast constantly telling readers she is better isn't good enough for you?

>Whor is getting shilled out

Whor is going to die in next couple of issues so no?

Jane magically turned into a brave feminist just so she could become Fem-Thor.

Well Laura was trained to be like that specifically, so nothing really wrong with that and Logan has just been tanking shit for years with beserker rage and all that

Did their story get verified?

This is terrible

what's the context of this?
is that the young Thor pre-mjolnir? did Whor travel back in time?

because if so then duh, young Thor is confused about Jane Thor going around with hammer in hand when he still hasn't being able to lift it yet.

Oh boy I can't wait till we get Mar-Vell talking about how Carol is the greatest HERO EVER and how he couldn't possibly compete! Bonus with him being sexist or shit.

I don't remember much about pre thor jane. But I suspect she wasn't anything like what she is now, and wasn't treated by the rest of the asguardians as she is now.

what kind of idiot still reads mouseshitter garbage?

>I don't read comic books so I don't know the history of characters I'm having a reactionary shitfit about

Generations

Marvel's miniseries about the Legacy heroes traveling back in time to meet the originals during the good years.

>The Hulk book did the same shit
Are you retarded? The book at the end of the day pointed out that Amadeus isn't in control and he can't restrain the Hulk any better than Bruce

>is going to die

She will be back in 90 days.

How is Captain America Generations going to work? It's kinda pointless to care since Sam is going back to being Falcon after the issue, so WW2 Cap telling Sam he's perfect as Cap would be weird and pointless. Unless WW2 Cap is suppose to inspire Sam that he sucks and should go back to being Falcon. Either way it is weird.

>In GL Rebirth he has Hal shake Kyle's hand and officially approve of him as Green Lantern
That had already happened like 4 times before Rebirth though. It just a flacid attempt at give Kyle's his due before he went off shuffle him away to blow Hal.

Man if Thor wanted to find healing stones or magic potions to heal my cancer, I'd be like "Fuck yes, please do that Thor!" What an ungrateful bitch.

Right, Aaron could have at least gone with the ol' "nothing can cure cancer after a certain point" excuse that was used with Mar'vell.

Thanks to the retarded retcon the hammer now decides who's worthy.

If you're getting triggered by this, you might as well admit you know literally nothing about these characters.

he's consistently been a shit fighter and the X-mens biggest jobber besides colossus

>The Hulk book pulled the same shit. I find it hilarious people thought Generations was gonna be Marvel making ammends. They're just doubling down, and making an entire event to show how much better their diversity characters are than the originals.
This. Two pages of cho lecturing banner on how to handle the hulk while banner eats out of a trashcan.
>but, but he was wrong!
And we never see that on page. Banner says stfu and cho disappears but the image we're given is still cho looking good next to a pathetic banner. This shit is still going to get worse before it gets better.

Jane was judged unworthy of immortality and shown to be a craven in issue 136.
That's your lore from the 1960's, smugly.

It's not about triggered or not triggered. It's about Marvel doing exactly what all of us expected they would do. Inexplicably warp the modern legacy characters back in time, have the original heroes be in awe of their power, or simply show that the legacies are the equals of the originals, and then warp the legacies back again.

Predictable, lazy, hamfisted. Marvel comics.

>a woman thor? do not be ridiculous!

To be fair, if a female version of me came up and said they had my name I'd have a similar reaction.

But it's obvious this will be seen as sexist.

>WHO SAYS A WOMAN CAN'T ALSO BE YOU AND HAVE YOUR NAME AND ONE-OF-A-KIND WEAPON YOU BELIEVE TO BELONG ONLY TO YOU

Tbh, I just find it fucking lazy, every girl version of a character is,"not as strong... but so much faster!" like Peter was saying same exact shit about Silk almost word for word.