Who were you rooting for?

Who were you rooting for?

Heather. She was the perfect reality show bitch. I thought Alenjandro was a bit too much of a cartoon villain, and Cody's just a beta asshole.

Though even before she existed, I always had a spot in my heart for Dawn.

>Cody
>an asshole
pick one
Also I rooted for Heather too, she was so determined to win I couldn't help but hope that she did

best friendship in the show

Cody was a mega creep to Gwen and only manage to get so far because of Sierra, then again Gwen was a massive bitch in World Tour who doesn't deserve no one. Say what you want about the shitty All-Stars season, one of the best things it did was break up Gwen and Duncan.

Alejandro pretty much sneaked his way to the finals. While Heather got their through determination, full force and guts instead of cheating. So she pretty much deserved that win.

Agreed, I loved them

Wait I only watched the first three seasons. Does Heather actually play fair in the last season?

>Say what you want about the shitty All-Stars season
I never said anything, All Stars is my second favorite (my all time fav is WT)

Surprisingly yes. In fact she was the only one who manage to see past Alejandro obvious charm and see him as the charming slimeball he is. Even if she started to crush on him, but that never stop her from getting the job done and put the most effort into what she does.

How many more years until the next season?

New season soon user, just been announced a few weeks ago.

Nice. I'm working on getting through the whole thing on Netflix right now so I'm looking forward to seeing her change. Still on season one right now though.

Alejandro sorry Cody hes just so cool.

>there are people here who wouldn't vote for Cody

Sorry Sierra, I love Cody but Heather is my favorite character

Don't forget Justin turned evil for no reason, Ezekiel became a literal mutant, Courtney turned into an insufferable bitch, and Mal was an average Sup Forums user.

Cody. He's legitimately one of the best boys in the series. He deserved a win. Then again having a brown amazon who would go through hell and back to get his approval can be considered a win.

I liked Ezekiel's development though, it was pretty creative and entertaining

i thikn the better question is who will you be rooting for when the next season comes out

Anyone that hasn't won it before. So Gwen and Owen, Beth and Duncan, Heather and Alejandro, Cameron and Lightning, Zoey and Mike (Especially those two), and finally Shawn and Skye.

Would be nice if we got a brand new guy/girl who won it.

Not Harold or Sam, that's for sure.

They get a new voice actor, they replaced Alejandro before.

I'd like to see a Courtney vs Scott in the finale, since they sort of had something going on in All Stars

Wait, why? This is a show that takes years at a time to make seasons and has a rotating cast. Why would you need to formally get rid of a voice actor?