H2O: Mermaid Adventures

My niece just had me sit and watch several episodes of this. What are your thoughts Sup Forums?
>It's really generic and mediocre in my opinion. Nothing was outright terrible but nothing amazing either.

On the subject of mermaids, I've always wanted to know what the fuck is going on here in the circled areas.

okay, but which girl is best girl?

Dude I know why would they have bellybuttons if they hatch from eggs? Fucking weirds me out man

Wife purple, pump n' dump blonde and sell minced red as cat food

Wasn't this a live-action series? When and why did they make an animated version?

Probably live births like dolphins

Or seahorses

No those are still eggs, there is no placenta

Internally hatching though, right? In the male's pouch that is, if I understand them right. I wonder what the survival rate among mermaids would be, there are plenty of natural predators in the ocean, maybe mermaids have to breed litters just to keep replacement rate.

It's a German cartoon based on an Australian tv series. A very bad Australian tv show.
Why they felt the need to do this...I have no clue.

>Internally hatching though, right? In the male's pouch that is, if I understand them right.
Yeah that sounds right.

Right, that live-action show was pretty bad. It had that actor from Legend of the Seeker at least

Public broadcasting channel in Germany owned the airing rights for this sitcom. The IP was sitting around and they felt that there is a need to make a show which is supposed to raise awarness about the oceans. Also, these channels have to deliver content to pretend they are worth the 20€.

Any good hypnosis episodes?

Never underestimate the power of Australian Magical Girl shows.

Is this based off the live action show?

Is this cartoon as lewd as it looks?

>bad
I enjoyed it tho.

Look at all those blessings!

You can enjoy bad things but still know they are bad

I enjoy the Star Wars' prequels but man I must admit they have a lot of awkward shit. Episode II even more so.

Right, SW movies are bad. Thank god we have the clone wars cartoon to shine a bright light onto the franchise