What is people's beef with Kirbopher aka Chris Niosi. A lot of rumors about him seem un farfetched...

What is people's beef with Kirbopher aka Chris Niosi. A lot of rumors about him seem un farfetched. Since he's a regular in OK KO! and an episode where he does numerous voices is coming soon, I'd figure to ask. Kirb was also a great person to direct and inquire for my own project.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yaj1IVy4IFI
cailencrow.tumblr.com/post/149322977286/publicly-acknowledging-your-wrongdoings-the#notes
drive.google.com/open?id=0B4h9gpxjgrWXeVNwblp6WXRJWmlwdGxqX2I4NjRnWGhHc3BF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's okay as a person, his content is hit or miss.

General dickishness. I've heard stories but they're not mine to tell.

I've only heard bad things about him, mainly that he always plays the victim whenever he gets in deep shit that he caused.

Also TOME is one of the worst internet cartoons ever.

also he self inserted himself in said series, but that's only a small fraction of the problems the series has.

TOME isn't the worst. It's pretty funny. It laid down a solid three act story and had great voice talent.

And his self-insert is because the series was based on his own experience with forum spammers?

What problems is he played victim at?

>It laid down a solid three act story
How about you shut the fuck up, just because it laid down a three act story doesn't mean that it still wasn't chock full of shit, it is so fucking bad, as an animator it just makes me angry to make me think about, it's so bad that i have even taken nots on how bad it is, and there's 20 pages worth of notes too, mainly to do reviews on but that besides the point, it is still the worst thing i have ever gazed upon and it pains me that no one ever talked shit about how shit is was.

And all the people who did talk shit about it, namely oney, psychic pebbles and Spazkid all apologized for it, the only one who didn't end up apologizing for his critisisms on it was egoraptor, which is why i still have some respect for him

I FUCKING HATE THIS SERIES WITH ALL OF IT'S ANIMATION SHORT CUTS, TEXTBOXES, LONG TEDIOUS AMOUNTS OF EXPOSITION, SHITTY ANIME RIPOFFS OR "REFERENCES" AS HE LIKES TO CALL THEM, AN EXTREMELY SHITTY ENDING AND A RETARDED CONFLICT WITH THE VILLIAN, AND ALL OF THE EDGYNESS IT IT, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT ABYSMAL LIVE ACTION ENDING

>Since he's a regular in OK KO!
I didn't know that. Good for him

It's because he didn't create Brawl Taunts 4 probably.

I knew he did some shit on Newgrounds back in the day. Didn't know he apparently moved up in the world.

Holy shit, dude. What crawled up your ass and died?

Isn't it that the point?

>TOME
youtube.com/watch?v=Yaj1IVy4IFI
Who watched this on purpose? Are there people that desperate for validation of their D&D habit?

people have beef because THEY DIDN'T PAY FOR HIS COLLEGE!

*their JRPG habit

>Holy shit, dude. What crawled up your ass and died?

Kirbopher.

You see, back in the day, his flash animated movies were something i loved as a young one, he was inspiration to me artisticaly and made me further pursue an artistic education. I looked up to him, i really did, years later when i was more educated i stumbled upon TOME, not knowing that he was the creator of those same movies i have a child like nostoliga for, and it just angered me to no end to find out that the person i looked up to when i was a kid made this abysmal series, it makes me glad, that i've grown from the child i once was, but it still angers me that kribopher is still shit.

Hell, he made this series AFTER he was done with art college, I would have passed this series off as just something else if it was just something bad and be done with it, but with the knowlege that he has an education for this shit makes me even more mad at all of the shortcuts he takes and stuff like that.

Also he got blacklisted from Tit mouse for being an ass on a tour of the place.

There's also this, him begging for people money for said art college which he ended up not even needing all that money because his parents ended up paying for it all anyways.

I personally didn't enjoy TOME all that much, did enjoy that he was able to do it as a love letter to TVtome Adventures and he got some good VA's to help him with it. I will also admit i liked the music

Good for him on getting in on O.K.K.O. I haven't been following the series at all but it's nice to see a guy I followed on Newgrounds succeeding.

Jesus, who hurt you user?

New copypasta

cailencrow.tumblr.com/post/149322977286/publicly-acknowledging-your-wrongdoings-the#notes

it's word salad but basically; Kirbs an asshat that Trump'd his way to where he is

Hate that he did it, respect cause it WORKED

Any proof of his blacklisting from Titmouse?

And what's wrong with TOME in your perspective?

TOME isn't a great series but it does have it's moments. And it has great personal writing. Deven Mack put a lot of character into Rockoon and it was heartwarming and add a lot of character development.

yeah TOME did have it's moments, for me it was pretty much any scene with Rockoon or Nylocke! DRAGON OF HIDING TEXT ON IMAGEBOARDS in it

his animation is shitty and so is the stories he tells.

I wish i kept the source so it wouldn't sound like I'm making shit up, but I remember hearing he is well known amongst VAs because he will always suck up to anyone with higher popularity or rank, then immediately jump to another the moment he gets a spot somewhere else and shittalk whoever helped him beforehand if necessary.

basically, he is the guy who will happily throw anyone under the bus if it means to propel him up the ladder.

I hate him because he's a huge cunt AND a suck up to anyone with more influence than him. It's why he's managed to succeed; he's a chronic flatterer to his superiors.

I hate his work because it's terrible. Like seriously, the dude can't write.

Where was this source?

How does he suck up?

>Any proof of his blacklisting from Titmouse?
Sadly no, i don't have any proof, just a lot of people talking about it, I know that him eating a beagle very obnoxiously was a main connecting point in all of these stories, but no solid hard evidence in my internet diggings.

and there is way too much for me to point out in every episode for me to put it into one post, but i did do a pretty good job of all of the main things that made me mad in my big rant up above.

I will admit that is right saying that these characters were good, episode 6 of TOME is the only one i can really admit is fairly well done and even good.

Also this, I've heard many times that he's just a huge dick rider, i've no solid evidence, but with how he got more and more famous voice actors for his series, even getting some of the original voice actors from .hack at the very end, i can believe it to be true.

Does anyone have proof of Kirbopher brown-nosing? Because that sounds like the reason he got the talent even though he worked with them since TTA.

There's a brawl taunts 3?

Man I only remembered him as that dude who did the banjo threeie flash

Are The Fallout Shelter forums archived anywhere?

Why? Is Kirb involved in em?

Yeah, he was. He was a real fucking suckup back then.

Hi Kirb, how's Runka Chunk

I'm not Kirb. But Kira was great to work with too. I'm glad to work with both of them.

Wait, who the hell are you then? Some one who was involved with TOME or something else?

Someone else. I'm not telling you who I am but I did had the privilege to direct Kirb, Kira and several other TOME alumni on my own projects.

>admitting to your bias
>expecting anyone to take your opinion seriously

Come on, man.

I was also greatful that Kirb drew my character Diva Dynomite, who will be voiced by Jackie Florian (aka Anneva in TOME).

>arin has made so much money off of his LPs that he has an enormous fan base that doesn't even know about his egoraptor days
>kira has gone from voicing amateur flash parodies of video games to being in the actual video games, even being the main character
>kirbopher is still scraping by from various oddjobs, never really getting the big breakthrough he wants

...yeah.

I don't trust your opinions, man. Not when you draw like this.

Those are pre-dated concept sketches.

But here's an example of a frame by frame animation I did: drive.google.com/open?id=0B4h9gpxjgrWXeVNwblp6WXRJWmlwdGxqX2I4NjRnWGhHc3BF

You can hear Arin as Gateaux on Mighty Magiswords.

I wouldn't say he's scraping oddjobs because he's now part of SAG and is a regular voice artist. He's also working on a Kickstarter for a TOME game adaption.

...Am I supposed to be impressed or something? Your art is generally awful and your character concepts are...well, they don't instill much confidence in your ability to actually critically analyze the stuff you read and watch.

Y-you know that name was the one dee dee used when she was a super hero right?

Also according to thisyour art is worse than kirbophers

And this animation isn't very good either, very messy for something that's supposed to look like a simple kick.

And now that you've spilled the beans on all of these projects that you've worked on, could you please go into more details of what these project are and maybe a little bit more about kirb himself?

www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-3798.html

He's just some doof who doesn't study and pays people to make stuff for him.

Diva DynOmite. Not Dynamite.

And I'd like to see you do better. I'm not perfect but others actually like my work.

I can't give much away but there Flash cartoons for my channel in the works. Kirb was great though. He handled my direction very good.

I see another ex-Fireball20xl fan.

Actually, I did all of those art myself. And I used Preston Blair as a reference.

I'd like to see your art though.

Fireball20xl brought me to websites that landed me here.

I never seen the site myself. But I hear it was good back in the day. Too bad it's gone now. I watched TTA on Newgrounds.

>And I'd like to see you do better.
Not them, but if you're going to act like a little bitch and pull that card, try me.

Go ahead.
Throw up one of your pieces so I can take a crack at it.

Too bad about Psy being a pedophile and his entire possie backing him up tho.

k

Marry who?

sanic, who else

In its heyday, it had alot of talented people working on the site with Psy himself being the prime reason why the site withstood the test of time.

It had a variety of media. Comics, Music, Animations and a fun community.

Ironically, it was because of Psy the website died. His pedophilia being the reason why many of his members turned on him and it imploded.

What? like a better kick?

Well, I don't have the time to animate something like that, so here's something from a persona 5 animation i've been working on of Kamoshida round housing the MC.

This whole little animation took me about 2 hours to make.

I've actually never followed any of there works.

Can't justify Psy. But I liked him as Shogun in TOME.

whoops, forgot to set it to animated.

It's not playing.

Christ, this looks like The Dewd's artwork.

...please tell me you're not Dewd.

Nicely done.

That doesn't even look like either character you said it was.

Eh, probably because flash messed up the colors.

that and i draw in a more cartoony artstyle.

No. No, that's not the problem here at all. This isn't cartooning, it's just drawing completely different characters, strapping on ancillary elements, and then saying it's a character from a popular work.

That character has literally none of Kamoshida's facial features, nor any sort of abstraction of them. It doesn't look like him at all in any way.

Psy is a piece of shit, but some of the content he helped produce was hilarious. Which included "Super Freaking Parody Rangers".

I loved Super Freakin' Parody Rangers. Psst... one of my cartoons, which Kirb is in it, will have a whole mess of references in em.

Yeah it does, the square chin, the weird kinda pear shaped nose, the poofy hair, a long as you get the basics down, people will get that it's him.

Well? You said you'd like to see someone do better. Are you going to tell me what you want me to draw better or not?

I want to see the art of someone who dissed mine. Let's see if your work is better. Don't go dissing others work without the proper critique.

You could tell me
is Sasuke from Naruto and I would fucking believe you. It's not a good caricature at all.

What like, as in full animations that i've done, or just some small little animations?

because i already posted the kamoshida kick for you.

I could link some full animations if you want.

Oh shit, I love sasuke from naruto!

What are the opinions of his characters in OK KO? my favorites have to be Nick Army and Pird.

they're ok, and ultimately harmless to the quality of the show.

Anyones thoughts on the TOME kickstarter?

I was really into his work on Newgrounds as a kid. I thought his comedy flashes were hilarious and I watched ALL OF the original TOME series TWICE (for those unaware, that's ~70 slightly-interactive episodes and a movie).

I fell out of him when I fell out of Newgrounds, about a year or two before I found Sup Forums. I watched one episode of the rebooted TOME for nostalgic purposes and my only takeaway was that LittleKuriboh is really good VA, something I already knew.

In retrospect, the original was full of stuff that flew over my head and mildly impressed me, mostly because I hadn't seen a lot of it. The fight scenes interested me because I had never played Megaman Battle Network.

I had no idea he works on OK KO, probably because I haven't started that show yet. Oddly, from what I remember of his style he seems like a good fit, assuming he's improved.

Still, remembering how much I was into TOME back then is a bit sad.

Who's psy?

Damn, I didn't realize how many line breaks I put in this post. That could've just been one paragraph.

He's only a voice in OK KO.

So you're not going to tell me what you'd like me to take a shot at then.

Fine.
I sketched your cat.

Man, I wish I wasn't so socially inept, self depreciating, and bad at advertising myself.
Seeing this guys shit makes me think if I started actually posting art and throwing my hat in the animation game back then I probably could have made something out of it. Probably not though.

Not good. But not bad either. As her species, I dunno what she is. But she ain't no cat.

Could somebody give me the quick rundown on the whole Psy situation?

I missed the whole thing.

>Not good
No shit.

It's two sketches in, what, ten minutes? By a god damn amateur. There's a million things I can already spot that I'd fix if I was going to actually draw this instead of pop out a sketch for the purposes of showing that I got room to talk about the original art.

Lawdy. There's absolutely no one left from FB20XL that is worth keeping track of.

From a lowly user, Kirbopher is a decent animator and VA who's a worm of a person, and usually dubbed shit projects (Pokémon past 2008) to sustain himself before going on OK GO

Come on. Reigen Arataka is good.

I specifically chose not to buy the dubbed version of Mob because Chris was Reigen. Looking up the dub online, I feel good about this decision. He did a pretty mediocre job.

>Kirbopher and Rina-chan went on to doing professional voice acting
>They're both dogshit at it

There good somewhat.

>talk shit
>"let's see u do better"
>actually does it

M A D M A N

>eating a beagle
I don't speak shithead, translate

>tfw you rewatch brawl taunts as an adult

It's complete trash and I feel genuine shame at ever liking it as a kid

Tyson Hesse is a professional animator.

"Craptin Falcon" always gets a giggle out of me

Psst. Yoshi laid an egg.

He ate a guys dog like the fucking asshole he is. Not that hard to understand.

His comic Boxer Hockey was referenced as the name of Zach Holzman's character in TOME, named Boxerkahi.

He ate a fucking dog, nigga. What else is there to explain

that has to be the Dewd

I… I thought it was a retarded expression. What, he murdered someone's pet then ate it?