Explain Hypercrisis in three words or less

Explain Hypercrisis in three words or less.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_on_a_winter's_night_a_traveler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a fifty two

narrative natural selection

Everything DC Connected.

Everything is Hypercrisis.

Why did Keanu shave his head?

dude multiverses lmao

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE!"

Everything is canon

overrated shit

Hypercrisis is.

Multiversal god bullet.

STORIES
READING
US

stories are real

Heroes fix continuity

Fuck your three-words bullshit.

Human consciousness is a method of record/transmitting stories for a higher order of intelligent life, the same way books and oral tradition are a way for us to share stories amongst ourselves.

You are a portion of typography for a civilization of entities which is each a consciousness so vastly beyond the scale of your comprehension that it cannot be summarized into 3 words. The only evidence we have of this true nature of the world is our recognition of

interconnected fictional archetypes

So, as you can see, hypercrisis is a more succinct way of saying "self-indulgent twaddle."

Shit be real (yo)

actually read comics

Pretty much, yes.

Can't wait for the "Chronoplasmic Rainbow Bullet" to show up in Multiversity Too

I can do it in two words...

"Wasted opportunity"

fiction is real

Context? On image and explanation

Where's the interview with Morrison detailing how he's gonna fuck the DCU

this reminds me of this book, written on the 70s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_on_a_winter's_night_a_traveler

Is that real? If so that's pretty interesting

Recently an user storytimed Red Hood and the Outlaws. Throughout the book Black Mask refers to Gotham as "his women" and how her "suitors" have treated her badly with wanton destruction and elaborate schemes. Black Mask wants to impose order and make the city calm an peaceful. This is the exact opposite of what Morrison is doing, which is trying to enhance imagination. They both feel a sort of romantic attraction to their objects and are disgruntled with the way they've been handled, Mask with the other villains, and Morrison with writers/editors.

HYPERCRISIS

Must fuck the DC universe.

>Black Mask refers to Gotham as "his woman"
What absolute twaddle.
Everyone knows that Tim Drake is Gotham's only waifu.

It's pure autism

Coming to collision

Just because he wants to doesn't mean it wants to. You can even interpret it rejecting Black Mask when he goes into a coma at the end of the first arc.

What CWC belives

>Is that real? If so that's pretty interesting
user, no. Look at the first reply:

Overrated pretentious drivel.

t. psued

Here's the original post where it came from.

It's pretty Gay.

Batman reading Watchmen. Hypercrisis confirmed.

Obligatory Hypercrisis post.

really stupid coincidences

>Harley tied up with Selina
>Not Ivy

Do
REEE
Me
Fa
So
La

My father was an average fighter, but a BRILLIANT SCIENTIST!

comic book wizardry

is watchman still a comic in universe?

DUDE

METAFICTION

LMAO

I will use a picture instead, quoting the man himself

>®adioShack

Man, this post is completely retarded. Let's break it down.
>Map of the multiverse, arrangement of atom of Krypton
First, the only reason atom of Krypton looks like that is because the diagram is designed to portray information. Atoms don't actually looks like that. In fact, ANY atom would look like that when drawn in this style of charting.

Map of multiverse is pretty obviously based on a diagram of a solar system, that actually DOES look like that in real life.

There is absolutely nothing about the map of multiverse that looks particularly like atom of KRYPTON specifically. Goddammit, this must've been written by literal morons. Doesn't USA have any science literacy in schools? Don't you people have physics and chemistry lessons? Jesus.

Anyway. "What does an atom do?" Fucking nothing, you braindead mouthbreather. Exists, mostly.

Next post - okay, that's a really dumb stretch. We established that atomic arrangement chart of ANY atom will look like that. It will work for uranium or iron. This guy is braindead if he thinks this has any significance. Jesus fucking christ.
>DC Universe is a thought-atom of heroism
What the fuck am I reading. For the record, smallest unit of communication is called a "sign" and it's a part of discipline called semiotic studies. There is no such fucking thing like "thought atom". Jesus.

Okay, I'm stopping. Anything beyond that goes into completely asinine "illuminati confirmed' territory. Go get a fucking life people, jesus fucking christ. If you need a puzzle to solve go find an ARG. Go play Black Watchman, it's a game with this kind of puzzles but actual payoff. Jesus.

Esoteric comics nonsense

Or

Baldy likes references

taking the piss

Bullshit

DO IT! JUST DO IT!

It's passed your bedtime, Alan.

DUDE HYPERCRISIS LMAO

The color choices are the same, that's kinda neat

This is the most batshit thing I've ever read and I fucking love every minute of it. How the fuck this man continues to have any work with DC after describing, in such great detail, the fornication of their literal (or is it figurative?) comic universe is far, far beyond me. I will say that this only makes me love him more, though.

It's all connected

complete utter bullshit

You know it's fake right?

It's all canon

utter fucking nonsense

>he doesn't understand that belief is reality

Are you sure you belong in a hypercrisis thread?

I don't know much about this nonsense, but when do DC heroes start showing up in our world?

I wanna hug Superman.

IT
IS
HERE

But Tim is a fascist in the making. He's no good for the city.