Daredevil S2 Punisher episodes > Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2 Elektra episodes > Defenders S1 > Jessica Jones S1 > Luke...

Daredevil S2 Punisher episodes > Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2 Elektra episodes > Defenders S1 > Jessica Jones S1 > Luke Cage S1 > Iron Fist S1

We can all agree on this right?

Daredevil s2 was entirely shit

Daredevil s1 > Defenders s1 > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage > Daredevil s2 > Iron Fist

I'm the one weirdo who actually like Iron Fist despite its faults

>Daredevil s2 was entirely shit
Nice b8

I am two episodes into Defenders and why the fuck is Matt the only well written character?

Daredevil S1 > Jessica Jones S1 > Daredevil S2 Punisher episodes> Defenders S1 > Daredevil S2 Elektra episodes > Luke Cage S1 > Iron Fist S1

>Frank can rant and rave his way through a dozen men in prison because he's so hardcore
>Kingpin didn't tell him what he would tell him in prison but fuck it that's enough to blow your own trial
>I pointed the gun at an old man you could not see for your benefit, Red. Wait, you have super hearing? This surprises me now.

you on some dumb

Defenders was pretty shit. It never hit the lows some of the other shows did but it didn't hit any of the high either. Just a constant, 8 episodes of meh.

This rating is inconsistent. Either rate per season or per arc/episode. Besides DD, the rest are disappointing shit. Let's hope Punisher changes that.

DD1>DD2>>>IF>Defenders>LC>JJ

If I want to watch an edge master and a karate chick murder an never ending onslaught of ninjas I'll just watch Naruto, thanks. Endless action is just as boring as courtroom drama.

>chicks doing things
>naruto
Pick one

What is Hinata, What is Tsunadae, What is Kaguya, What is Ino, What is Mei, heck even Sakura got some kills

Cause he is the only well rounded character.

fucking nerd

What is every arc villain?

For me it's
DDS1>DDS2>LK>JJ>IF>Defenders
There is nothing memorable in Defenders. At least JJ had Purple Man.

>lk
>luke kage

Oh shit, my bad.

OH MY BABIES

>ALL MY BABIES IS GONE!
I had a bit of a chuckle at that one.

I'll let you off this time, user. Just don't do it again.

Jessica Jones needs to be split into scenes with Kilgrave and scenes without Kilgrave, with the latter being last.

Kilgrave is coming back for JJS2, maybe they'll actually make him purple this time and it won't just be flashback bullshit.

DD1/2 = JJ = LC > Defenders > Any episode of DD related to The Hand > IF

did you really have to separate DD S2?
nah, it wasn't. it had some slow parts, but that doesn't make it "entirely shit".

DDs1>DDs2=LCs1>JJs1=Defenders>>>>>>>IF

Oh actually, let's split Luke Cage into Cottonmouth episodes. Anything after his death can be lower down.

There's something that needs to be said about the Punisher episodes of Daredevil. I hated the fight scenes and action scenes of that arc, they were way too rough and shaky for my tastes. But I've never been so emotionally invested in a story then with that arc. It nearly brought me to tears, it was so good. They should have just ended the season right after that arc ended.

Honestly speaking, I've only been emotionally touched twice in these netflix series. Once with the punisher, and the other in defenders when the woman cried about losing all of her children

>all her criminal children

Candace wasn't a criminal. She was killed for not being a criminal.

Both of her sons were.

I liked IF more then Cage, the 2nd half of it got better and he's a more interesting character then a invincible Harlem negro. I just wish they cast someone else as him.

truth

Daredevil fucking sucks at his job

DD>LC>DF>IF=JJ

>Who ever thought a black man in a hoodie could be a *hero?!*
LC show summed up in one sentence

there is nothing wrong with liking Iron Fist, I like it as well but it is without denial the worst show.

In complete agreement with you OP.

I disagree, I think Luke Cage was worse.

This

Is defenders even worth watching? I hated Jessica Jones except for the parts with kilgrave and I heard that iron fist is cucked of his powers

naw,

Seems pretty solid, but I'm only on ep3 of Defenders and I'm enjoying it so far.

based stick

Dds1>dds2=LC>Def>IF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JJ

Daredevil was amazing in this, and I really found Jessica somewhat endearing (and she got some of the more interesting things to do, being a detective), and Luke and Danny had some chemistry that gives me hope for Heroes for Hire.

I disagree but to each his own I guess

Stick gets shit done.

>punisher isn't a good fighter
>promise of info about family means nothing to frank
>frank knows daredevil is blind
Yeah, I can't believe you made all these mistakes.

>perjury isn't a crime

>All these people splitting up seasons
Nah m8
>Daredevil S1
>Daredevil S2
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Jessica Jones
Not done Defenders, but it's between IF and LC.
I also really liked Jessica Jones, I've enjoyed the Netflix ride so far, the villains have been (mostly) fantastic.

>no punisher cameo in defenders

fuck off

More like, who are they, because who gives a shit about Tsunade and Sakura

>I hated the fight scenes and action scenes of that arc
It wasn't on par with the first season, but seeing Matt just pass through a doorframe and knock his batons against the top to alert the mooks so confidently was just fucking beautiful. TIny touches like that alone made it passable to me

>Jessica: who are you?

>matt: I'm Matt Murdock and I'm here to THE DEFENDERS you

A bit on the nose don't you think?

I mean he did just eat out her stank puss so......

>because who gives a shit about Tsunade

My penis does.

they had to make so obvious even a blind man could see it

nope that's horribly inaccurate

DD S1 > DD S2 > JJ = LC > Def > IF

His seasons fleshed his character out in a way they didn't for the others

DDS1>JJ>DDS2>defenders>LC>IF

luke cage is great till cottenmoiths death and iron fist is pretty bad whenever the mechums aren't on screen they should've just made a heros for hire series establishing the friendship. I'm only on the sixth episode the actions been consistent and they work well together. What I really want is a spider-man team up Netflix series where it's spidey teaming up with these guys to take on kingpin

Cottonmouth season 1 was pretty kino, DESU.

stop separating Daredevil season 2 into 2 parts.

Should really watch Iron Fist and Luke Cage first.

Danny has enhanced explosive strength with the fist, nigh invincibility of the fist, shockwaves and healing.

(you)

Diversity and Comics?

Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2 > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage > Defenders > Iron Fist

Iron Fist gets a lot of shit, but Luke Cage post Cottonmouth is a total shit show. And Jessica Jones was just as spotty as Daredevil S2 or Luke Cage, but with a less obvious cause.

man, cole was just trying to make a dollar outta ten cents. so what if it was disposing bodies, at least homie had a job.

Shut up Whedon.

Fisk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Punisher

Fisk + Punisher Scenes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything Else

Diamondback and Shades are better villains than anything IF offered which was just The Hand all through for 13 episodes.

Defenders had not a single good action scene. Everything was filmed in complete darkness with shaky cam.

DD S1
DD S2
Iron Fist
Defenders

I haven't seen JJ or LC and don't plan on it either. I don't understand why people here shit on Iron Fist so much. The action scenes weren't perfect but at least you could see what was happening, maybe that was part of the problem but it's preferable to seeing nothing but shaky shadows. The corporate stuff was a bit much but better than two characters giving each other a soapy pep talk. Defenders was worse than Walking Dead in that regard of putting up this filler shit where two characters just exchange platitudes about "staying strong" and "being in this together". I fucking hate this shit so much.

>We can all agree on this right?
1. No
B. Who cares? It's all shit, why give it a pecking order?

Luke Cage was objectively the worst of the shows. JJ coming in at second worst. This is a fact.

>Diamondback and Shades are better villains than anything IF offered which was just The Hand all through for 13 episodes.

So you didn't actually watch IF? Because Harold was by far the best villain of all Netflix Marvel shows and Ward made for the best pseudo-villain with a redemption arc. Those 2 characters alone were so far above anything LC had it's not even a fair comparison.

why do people like LC? he was great in JJ, but liked to put me to sleep in his own show. the first half of LC was on par with IF as a whole, while the second half was worse than IF. is it popular because hes black?

IF at least talked about the hand, linking it to DD and the defenders.

Almost
I'd put JJ before DD S2 because of the second part
Elektra is an even worse character than Danny Rand and ruins everything

Luke Cage > JJ
If it was a little better paced it'd be better than Defenders too, that and if Mariah was more threatening

Daredevil > Luke Cage > Iron Fist > Jessica Jones

This is storywise and characterwise.

I loved the fight scenes. Specially the Enter the Dragon and Drunken Master tributes.
But overall, it's the weakest series. I still like it and I still consider it good, better that the garbage CW makes.

No.

Daredevil S1 > First half of Daredevil S2 > Defenders > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage > Second half of Daredevil > Iron Fist

no because I never watched JJ or LC, If I wanted to BLACKED shoved in my face I would go to /gif/

I'm tired of having black on mulatto, irish on greek, and white on eurasian shoved in my face.

DD1>JJ>LC>Defenders>DD2>IF

I've seen Daredevil and Luke Cage, do I need to see Iron Fist and Jessica Jones to understand The Defenders?

No.

Daredevil S2 Punisher Arc > Jessica Jones without Fillers > Daredevil S1 >Luke Cage Cotton Mouth Arc > the Defenders >>>Daredevil S2 Ninja Arc >>>Jessica Jones Filers >>>>> Luke Cage Diamond Back Arc

I still can't believe they went through the whole Hand plotline to its conclusion, and no one managed to explain what the heck a Black Sky even really is.

Read the fucking manga.

What did they mean by this?

i'd say daredevil s1 would be the vest, but other than that i agree with this. (also where is iron fist?)

that triggered me so hard. i knew the SJWs were going to get a hard on as soon as i saw that scene.

>Iron Fist above anything

No.

>The only talent you have is a superpower that was given to you without you having to do anything to earn it.
>vs a guy who lost everything when he was a little kid and had to fight ever since for everything he now has.
>somehow the former is less privileged than the latter

how exactly does this work?

But I can't stand how Danny is written/the actor's delivery. He drags down the parts of IF that are good, like his villain(s).

one is black and the other is white