So is DD the best martial artist in the Netflixverse now? Also...

So is DD the best martial artist in the Netflixverse now? Also, how weak do you have to be to have Matt no sell your punch?

Yeah that seemed like a really weak punch, maybe it was because he didn't actually want to fight

>Luke BTFOs Danny
>Black Sky BTFOs Danny
>Gao BTFOs Danny
>Now Matt BTFOs Danny
Will it ever end?

Nah he lost his temper, he wasnt playing around

>So is DD the best martial artist in the Netflixverse now?
Black Sky Elektra is. She was manhandling Cage with extreme ease.
>how weak do you have to be to have Matt no sell your punch?
I want to say Danny didn't hit him that hard, but considering the show was eager on making him look like a complete loser he probably wasn't. On that note he jobbed every fight against a named character bar his first bout with Luke, so yeah, he's not very strong.

But thats cuz of super strength. Matt would have beaten her if she didn't have that. Tbh, Luke was jobbing in this too.

Do you realize being a martial artist also requires strength right? And even in DDS2 they were pretty even, so Black Sky Elektra edges by being capable of punching harder.

It sounds to me you should've phrased it as "who's the most skilled martial artist in the netflixverse" instead.

You're right. Skilled is the word I'm thinking but not writing

Actually in martial arts punching faster is better than punching harder, you don't need too much strength because you can create a lot of power just with grat speed.

What I'm saying is Dex > Str

You have to understand that Danny is white and whites are the most hated people by the milennials.

Nobu rekt him several times. So I'd pick Nobu.

And what race is Matt supposed to be? Indian?

People in this thread do understand that Elektra never wanted to kill Matt. That's kind of the point of Elektra, she loves Matt and Matt also loves her.

Fucking weird to bring in fucking 90s Daredevil storylines in for Defenders though. Like, I dig that none of these characters have ever really teamed up before so there aren't a lot of stories to use, but I wouldn't have used Matt's 90s on him.

Oirish

>that part where matt, luke and jessica tie up danny and proceed to violently rape him while he calls him all kinds of racial slurs
The "get you bald headed nigger" part reminded me of Raimi's Spider-Man.

irish descent I think

So, subhuman?

>When white people are so desperate to be oppressed they start saying certain nationalities aren't white

Matt is white too.

So this Iron Fist can't do his magic fist whenever he wants because every time its been for plot convenience.

apparently he can't do it when he's angry because he can't focus
except for the times he does it while he's angry

he really sucks though, easily the worst character in these shows and weak too

I guess he's the best fighter in a land where all the fighters are doing silly wushu bullshit in a monastery instead of actually training shit that works

At the end he does it a bunch more, but basically he still doesn't have complete control over the Iron Fist.

According to a lot of people in the show he's the worst Iron Fist ever

Doesn't matter if he can use the Iron Fist or not. He should still be capable of ki augment and boost himself physically. Sort of like what Shang-Chi does.

Matt is a Catholic and Danny is fucking Protestant scum

so a black african is the same as a black american?

I am pretty sure that the irish has a higher chance to be ginger and therefore are paler than other white dudes.
Matt has a higher chance to get a sunburn is what I am saying

At least Danny isn't a pedophile that rapes little boys.

PROTESTANTS LEAVE

>Danny is fucking Protestant scum

He's a BUDDHIST you complete fucking moron. He was raised in fucking K'un L'un; you think the Heavenly Chinese city has fucking Lutheren or Baptist churches in it?!

anyone who isn't Catholic is a Protestant

He's a pagan not a heretic you weirdo.

Are Jews protestant's now, or Muslims?

yes

what part of "anyone who isn't Catholic is a Protestant" wasn't clear?

You're an idiot. Go back to /lit/

just having a bit of fun with you lad

Blindnese

But yeah, handicaps get a pass. Plus he isn't rich.

cloverniggers may be pale, but they sure aint white.

>Cucktholic
>good person
Daredevil is such an inherently shitty and ridiculous character.

What you are saying is that you don't get basic physics.

So jabs are op, huh? nigga, learn useful martial arts (Tae kwon do doesn't really count) to see how fucked your theory is.

Blindian

t. Protestant scum

To be honest, Frank Miller made him that only because it worked for imagery he wanted to use in Born Again and symbolisms, and it also worked only because Matt is of Irish descent.

It became a meme when Kevin Smith shit all over the bed as he usually does with his Guardian Devil.

That name doesn't even mean anything, it was about Mysterio wanting to become an arch-nemesis really REALLY bad.

Of course he is.

Daredevil has more than 15 minutes to rehearse for his fight scenes.

seriously how the fuck did Marvel let a martial arts show go out where the fight scenes were so poor

do they think that the martial arts isn't important to iron fist or what