Finally, who do you think will win the presidential election?

It seems that Hillary will win the election. However, after Brexit everything seems possible, what is your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/…/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_I…).
youtu.be/xZYpK2bGMpY
streamable.com/12h1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will win.

Trump will win. KEK wills it

Jill Stein. Cap this

Brexit was one policy issue.

This is a person within established party lines who will set a whole host of policies for 4 years.

There really is no comparison.

My digits for trump

It's a policy that determines the entire future of the British and European people. Are you seriously this retarded?

You're right, Brexit was far more important. The figurehead representing the Jewish caliphate really doesn't matter

You are vastly understating the reality of what Brexit means to the people in UK/EU. The EU was literally holding the UK down like a white girl in Germany, and inserting the massive brown dick of Brussels into the fertile womb that was the UK economy.

Brexit means a great deal more than you know, fellow burgerman.

I think Soros had it right; Trump will win the popular in a landslide, which will be mitigated by widespread small-scale rigging and tampering with votes, and will ultimately not matter as President Clinton was bought and paid for a long time ago.

You think the globalist power structure will actually permit Trump to flip the script on their formulated long-term strategy to decimate Western civilization and whites?

These dubs promises a Trump win. Cap this.

Trump probably has a 1 in 5 chance.

You better hope people really are 'parking' there vote in Gary Johnson or undecided when they get polled.

>You think the globalist power structure will actually permit Trump to flip the script on their formulated long-term strategy to decimate Western civilization and whites?

I think Trump can win and they'd allow it. I've heard Michelle Obama is going to be a presidential candidate within the next 12 years. She will beat anyone with ease.

Trump will win. Kek wills it

Hillary

>but brexit...the polls were wrong for brexit...!
Sorry, but I trust good ole American math and American polls way more than your retarded Wimey Blimey Timey Wobbley Gooby Gobby British math. Maybe if you we're so busy with tea time your pollsters wouldn't be such fuck ups.

USA#1 USA#1 USA#1

>It seems that Hillary will win the election
Shills are getting sneaky with these

Think: Hillary
Hope: Trump

trump has it hard because all the cowards will vote for more of the same

Man I live in a battleground state and its still surprising me just how many Trump voters there are...

I think if it's a landslide for Hillary we should all seriously question just how rigged it was.

She wouldn't beat Ivanka Trump.

Bernie Sanders.

Trump wins it.

Prediction: in addition to sweeping battleground states (OH, FL, NC, CO, NV, IA, and, fuck it, PA), he flips WI and MI blue.

Trump.
Check em

Nice dubs.

Trump doesn't have a chance in hell of winning the election.

The electorate (as predicted by the media) has to be incorrect (aka the polls) for Trump to win. Americans must have been inspired by the spirit of populism in the western civilization (as Brexit did) to elect Trump to defeat globalism.

Otherwise, we shall take a different form to defeat globalism in four years. What shape shall the destroyer take? Milo?

Trump is not a populist so much as he is a demagogue. There's a big difference.

Hillary is the favorite to win, but Trump has a chance

Straight up man, Most of the pols lean toward hillary by small percentages but there are a lot of developments to come till that time. Also, I guarante you that if It rains or it is stormy weather on election day that 5-15% of the libs will just hang out inside, smoke weed, drink coco and hope they win.

Reality is trump will win which is good and bad in diverse opinions, personally I don't vote but I believe trump will win.

Also maga homies

These trip ensure a Trump landslide of epic proportions

Hilary Rodham Clinton.

Brexit doesn't apply when you look at the facts.

Half the pre-Brexit polls showed it would lose, half showed it would pass. It's just that all pundits ignored the polls and said it would fail.

Trump is losing in all polls by all measures. He is clearly going to have an enormous loss in the electoral college.

Hillary will win.

>Don't worry

>true story

delusional faggot

Barry Johnstone

Feel th BJ

Trump will win. He's up in every state. He has bipartisan support. Democrats, independents and republicans have all united under him.

I'm a liberal and life-long republican. I switched to Trump because he is a nationalist. He's not going to be a cuck like globalists.

>he hasnt looked at the Fox poll from last night

Check your CTR inbox this morning for the new memo

I just want it all over. Sick of seeing hillary and trumps faces plastered across Sup Forums 24/7

Clinton. Think with your head, not your heart.

I kinda want Hillary to win so that the entire system comes crumbling down, either during a race war or failing that, a war with Russia.

texas and arizona are blue.

check reality, faggot.

I don't know who will win but I can tell you why I want Trump to win.

For all the pandering politicians do about "race", everyone has always ignored the terrorism faced by India. Trump is the first one to actually acknowledge and talk about it.

He nailed it for an Indian audience when he spoke about getting rid of cross border terrorism (indirectly Pakistan) referencing Mumbai attacks where 164 people killed/ 308 were injured and attack on Parliament of India which killed 20 of our security personnel since we have been victims of those among countless others. Sadly, Wikipedia even has it's own page of 'incomplete' list of Terrorist attacks in India (en.wikipedia.org/…/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_I…).

USA being a super power should be headed by someone who has a strong stance against terrorism and be aligned with other countries who have been victims of terrorism and fights them, not by someone who is given gifts and donations by ISIS funding/ logistical support providing countries like Saudi Arabia/ Qatar. If we think the current terrorist attacks are bad where Indian soldiers are getting killed in their sleep and bomb attacks in markets, just wait till ISIS becomes stronger thanks to Saudi Arabia/ Qatar. Those videos of beheading and burning alive kids and women by ISIS terrorists aren't fake.

youtu.be/xZYpK2bGMpY

Also, it's pretty funny how some people can get wrapped up so much in their sense of moral indignation and demonization of the other side that they become the very regressive evil they claim the other side represents.

It's like all those people who go to Trump rallies and hit Trump supporters in the back of the head with a bag filled with hard stones while holding up "Love Trumps Hate" signs.

streamable.com/12h1

If Hillary wins and SJW & leftist gets promoted, this will affect the culture worldwide which will lead to decline of culture on the entire planet.

You'll get the first one if Trump wins.
And you'll get your race riots if you just be patient, Europe is a powderkeg playing with matches.
And you really don't want a war with Russia.

Fuck you

MADAM PRESIDENT

reposting because relevant

It's all about appearences to them.

Breaking windows and stealing property is criminal, but when you do it to Hitler, or who you have been groupthinked into believing is Hitler, then it is justice and a imaginary audience is applauding your actions.

The doublethink is real. Trump supporters are violent, whilst Clinton funds riots. Trumps rhetoric is threatening, whilst Clinton promises escalation with Nuclear Powers. Trump is a racist billionaire, whilst Clinton is largely responsible for the welfare state and accusing those who step off the party line as being uncle toms.

Nothing matters, nothing is real. It's a war of narratives. Any hypocrisy and injustice is fine so long as we are promised a utopia.

For the record, I doubt Donald could have won the Democratic nomination. As that was rigged too tightly and the GOP was too fumbling to stop him in time, and Democrats buy into shallow appearances very easily. Hence why Obama is still being seen as a cool black president instead of a massive fuck-up whose fumbled everything he touched besides killing Bin-laden. Which was irrelevant because his shoveling money at problems till they go or grow created ISIS.

I think Trumps gonna win but Hillary will steal it. Everyone is talking about Polls, but hers don't add up when you break them down by wage earners, education levels, minorities, and age.. Her only reliable voting block is women. Not even half the black vote says they'll vote for her. She's losing with middle class and upper. Her lead with women and under $35K isn't THAT high and her millennial vote is meh... Trump has a higher proportion of Men voting for him than she has females.. a double digit lead with indies and he's still getting 40% of women..

I just sense a steal coming

The aggregate polls show Hillary with a small lead, however this is what the Brexit polls showed with remain having anywhere from a 2-10% lead with bookies putting the remain camp at an 82% chance of winning.

The problem is this is all based off liberal media being in charge and trying to change the tone of public discourse. It's was also because the liberals all tend to be young idiots who abuse social media and made the entire social media space look left-wing.

The reality is that hardly any of these little turds voted and the elders who got out to vote on the day outnumbered them significantly.

We also know from the leaked emails that Hillary is involved in media manipulation. So there's no doubt in my mind that trump is more favorable than he appears right now, the question is, is that enough for him to win. In the case of brexit it was, but it was fairly close, 48 to 52, and I think it'll be close here as well, if he wins it'll probably only be by a couple of points.

My money is on trump, he wont go down without a fight and who knows what tricks he has up his sleeve at this stage.

Trump will take the popular vote and lose the election. Fraud may or may not be involved, the media hit job on trump has been strong and constant enough that people that don't pay attention to politics will not dig for the truth, and will vote hillary as a "safe" option.

A number of his votes will actually come from racists and xenophobes and morons, despite his policies not reflecting those terms.

Here's hoping there's a revolution, or, that I am wrong

There's a theory that the polls are using biased methodology to discourage trump voters, and in fairness, they do oversample dems.

I do know who will win: Hillary

and you know it too. All polls show faggot Trump losing. The average of all polls show faggot Trump losing. The state by state electoral map shows faggot Trump losing.

>Faggot trump loses

>Faggot trump loses his business also

>next bankruptcy is gonna be a Sup Forumsitch

you are a delusional faggot. Trump is behind in all polls, behind in all averages of polls, behind by every measure.

Trump loses popular vote.

Trump gets a TROUNCING in the electoral college.

>if Dems can rig it, why don't they have the House or Senate? faggot

>if Dems can rig it, why don't they have the House or Senate? faggot

Partisans generally don't vote on issues that are being raised in this presidential election so losing a side doesn't mean much.

When you get no say in War or your nations economy your left with identity BS that you're obsessed about. You can't see an asset bubble being inflated infront of you but you're sure the fiber of the nation revolves around a stupid culture war.

I live in Cali

one of my relatives posted on goybook one of those "tell me who you're voting for" posts and about 17/20 so far said Trump.

I really really did not expect that considering that this is california and I thought all my relatives were voting for Hillary/3rd party

Nope. Majority was Trump.

CALIFORNIA IS GOING RED BABY!!!!!!!!!

>The EU was literally holding the UK down
No country gained as much from the EU as the UK did though. The free trade system with the single market was something THEY pushed. Plus all the rebates and exceptions for them. To push the idea that the EU was bad for the UK is absolutely ridiculous. And brexit won't even solve their shitskin problem since all the pakis. Gotta have less white european immigrants and more shitskins, amirite?

They were literally retarded to vote to leave and they will feel the consequences for decades. It's not apparent now, but in time, it will make a huge difference since many companies won't go through with planned investments in britain but instead put that into france/germany/lelgium. And the UK is still dependent on the EU but now they won't have any say on its policies, so they'll just have to smile and take it. Such a great deal!

Definitely Hillary

scared of a little wall?

> faggot
way to blend in shill

No need for this uncouth language. It's the best way to spot a basement dwelling Hill Shill, you're doing us all a favour.

Clinton with massive bribes and cheating by her supporters.

No need for that when your opponent is a chimp. The election basically wins itself.

Reminder that the leaks about trump are only the tip of the iceberg. If that hadn't been enough, they woulda just unleashed a few more salvos. But no need to when Trump trips all over himself and makes a mess of any attempt by his campaign to win.

Hillary

>policy issue

>Trump will win the popular in a landslide

How fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for that poorly edited video?

His chance is zero because he doesn't really want to win it. He wants to open a TV network and become filthy rich by feeding the most ridiculous bullshit information to the white trash America. Why do you think he made Bannon chief of his campaign? Because Bannon is super experienced with election campaigns? Or because he is experienced as a media mogul? Trump chose Bannon so he can help him set up the Trump Network, Trump Entertainment, or whatever it is going to be called.

Trump is investing zero into actual ground game. Nobody who would want to win would be so retarded. He is going to lose by an even wider margin than the polls suggest, because all the pollsters are assuming the Republicans are going to have a big ground game like in '12 and '08.

Hillary, people say muh britex but in reality they were much closer in the polls and even ahead at some point near the end.

>His chance is zero because he doesn't really want to win it.
Ah the old "he has a clever plan, it's to be called Hitler for 18 months and then make lots of money!" theory. Yes I believe this is a valid theory and not just something leftists latched onto because they can't understand why someone would be a nationalist.

clinton is having some pretty big drops in the lead, especially after debates, in the last one she had to attack trump, not the other way around like a person ahead would do. As long as the media will report the leaks and the fraud speculations, the support for HER will melt. Trump has a pretty big chance to win if it will continue this way

If he really wants to win why isn't he spending money on his campaign? It makes sense that he doesn't really want to win when you look at how little money the supposed self-funding candidate spent on his campaign. I'm sure Bloomberg woulda dropped an instant billion.

I've only bet twice in my life. First for Brexit, second for Trump.
If you ignore the constant static, stick your head out the door and listen, all the pieces come together. It becomes obvious

There's a lot of factors in play, polls are slightly skewed (given that they are dependent on accuracy for maintaining a living, I imagine the skew margins are small), methodology is flawed to an extreme, internal polls conducted anonymously versus ones without anonymity reflect a very different picture (re: shy tory effect or whatever blah blah brexit), and the media has been running literal non stop hit pieces on Trump, and normies are just now waking up to the fact that it's all a charade.

Still though, within reasonable bounds, barring a hella strong October surprise, she'll take the electoral college.

Nobody wants her, but most don't really want him either, and she's had billions thrown at her to prop her up.

>if you ignore the mountain of evidence to the contrary, it becomes likely
You sound like a christian. And it makes sense, the likelihood of Trump winning is about as big as the likelihood of God being real.

>snowballs chance in hell

Of course he has a chance. Fuck, he's winning it; I promise you.

>personally I don't vote

What in the actual fuck, user?
Get your ass to the booth and pull the fucking lever with the big golden T

Der Trumpenfuhrer Kommt.

The bookies know this, this is why they are shilling hard to get as much money placed on Hillary as possible. They lost bigly on BREXIT and need to recoup losses, hence the early payout on Hillary tactic.

Now watch as Trumps odds shorted by the day.

Also, check my digits.

Trump has to win almost every state that isn't a sure thing for Democrats. That's impossible. It's over for him. Clinton only needs to win a few states to win, she starts with 200 delegates and a 40 delegate advantage. He just can't win.

It seems (i believe) Hilldog will win the election. However, after (completely unrelated vote in another country) anything seems possible

were you born retarded OP or did you hit your head

>hurr durr muh conspiracies

You're going to be very disappointed on nov 8th. Time for chimpouts lad.

>The EU was literally holding the UK down like a white girl in Germany
In what ways exactly?

Visst är det komiskt med jänkare som tror de kan något om europeisk politik? Och sen vet de knappt ens skillnad på sverige och schweiz.

nerd virgin

And if that's all the EU was then we would still be happy to be a part of it. Now they want your armies, your money, your technology and your land and waters.

They are accountable to none of the people. They are faceless and protected which in a democracy is a path to dictatorship.

There are in our homes and in our heads and they don't have the right. At least I have a good idea who I should call to stand down or if needed rise up with others and kill if shit gets out of control here. Name a single EU bureaucrat who is not some guy in parliament who in the end is voiceless and powerless.