Why do poor/desperate people breed like rabbits?

Now it's obvious why in developed countries because of the gibsmedats from whities but I'm mainly talking about like """""""""""refugees"""""""""" and niggers in Africa.

>oh shit we're in a dire situation! We have not much food, our house is in shambles, hey! Let's fuck with no protection! THAT'LL DEFINITELY benefit this situation - Nigger/poo in loo logic

or

>Damn, that shelling from sucked. My home's destroyed along with everything. I better pay a people smuggler to get into Europe. I KNOW! Hey let's have unprotected secks along the way WHAT COULD GO WRONG? - Sandnigger logic

Basically I'm saying this over that stupid Calais """""refugee""" camp emphasising that oh no the poor children have no where to sleep and instead of evicting peacefully the sandcurryniggers set fire to it wasting everyone's time.

What's the moral rationing to these subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZuXnw8w74Q&t=59m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Children are cheap and instant entertainment.

entertainment? as in watching them drown or something?

Better to have more cannon fodder to improve your chances to succeed I suppose. A sorta fail-safe mechanism, but more often than not they all become dredges on society.

sex is fun, when you poor sex is the only fun, and is free.

true tho

Because sensible people realize that you need stable income to be able to give children what they need, and these people usually aren't the really poor ones.
Also, gibmedats for large families.

Because they have nothing else to do in their leisure time.

K selection

r versus K

Poor, dumb people instinctively know that their genes are shit, so the best strategy for propagating their genes is to have as many children as possible while investing as little as possible into their children.

Or, why are people who breed like rabbits poor and desperate? The answer: because thy bred like rabbits and have no money to sustain a fulfilling lifestyle.

Because poor people can't afford to pretend that women are free, so they don't, which means they can more easily stick to traditional, religious, and family values which encourage and enable large families.

cause contraception is a 'white imperialist device' lol!

K selection - Europeans, East Asians, High Caste Arabs & Indians (The people in your pic don't have high birth rates, Sup Forums confuses Gulf Arabs with shit tier Arabs)
R selection - Everyone else

Tl'dr, the world is fucked thanks to Europeans feeding R selection people

They lack the intellect and thus the foresight to understand the scope of what they are doing.

large family = security

Fucking is cheap fun user. And if you're a poorfag you probably won't spend the 5 bucks on a pack of rubbers

People fuck. People have always fucked. Lack of contraception doesn't make people fuck any less.

more kids = more gibs

there is a case in germany of a rapefugee with 4 wive and 32 kids and he gets over 360k euro a year in gibs

Because they're idiots, they're not poor for no reason.
The only problem with it is we subsidize the idiots by paying for their kids.

>Sup Forums confuses Gulf Arabs with shit tier Arabs
>is an arab
Sounds like a shit tier arab to me.

Some are stupid, others have different priorities.

security.

something whities shouldn't have forgotten, instead they rely on the government for that... and look where they are now.

High Caste Arabs are pretty much White, the dude in OP is pasty as fuck

Well in most islamic countries I have been to they usually fuck them or beat them.

Im not kidding, in afghan ever child knows what "jiggy jiggy" is and run in terror at the mention of the word.
These are 5 and 6 year old kids who understand what rape is.

Ive also watched some truly savage beatings, im not talking a few slaps, or even a kick, im talking about some guy working his daughter over with a steel pipe and leaving her seizing and comvulsing in front of the house and nobody bats an eye because its normal to them, they ALL do it.

>h-h-he's pretty much white!!!
No he isn't.

gene survival. there's more than one strategy u kno

Poor access to services and entertainment + high stress + religious/cultural disdain of contraceptives = lots of unprotected sex.

through history it has always been the same:
the poor have a MUCH higher birthrate than the rich.

Its method of preserving.
When kids has high risk of dying - you make more of them, to assure, that your race will live on.

59:45 to 1:02:10 will get you started.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZuXnw8w74Q&t=59m45s

If they were sensible and had foresight they wouldn't be poor and living in a shithole to begin with and they have other survival strategy, breed like rabbits, don't take care of your children and hope some of them survive and it actually works. When Europeans don't have children because they think in foresight they don't really have time and resources to take care of a child it's actually a disadvantage which would work if we lived completely separate from people who prefer quantity over quality.

And /thread.

When you work hard to get rich, you find that it's just too much stress unless you REALLY want lots of children and have the wife to handle all that.

When you're born rich, you just want to play with your money and live the easy life without too many kids unless you got the wife to handle all that.

The problem with mudslimes is:

>they don't work
>they have no interest in getting rich (the rich ones don't work they have passive incomes)

Allah decrees the average mudslime has to do nothing but fuck his wife and pray 5 times a day. The caliphate shall be built on the backs of infidel slaves.

>t. British pedo sex tourist

>Idiocracy intensifies

Because they like fucking and don't have access to protection. Has nothing to with making babies and everything to do with having nothing better to do with their time.

Anyone saying only wealthy people should be allowed to have children, think of it this way.
Animals have children too, animals have no idea how money works yet they managed to nurture their offspring until they grown up.
Therefore it's a pretty dumb thing to say that money is what matters when having children. Of course it matters, but what matters the most is ensuring your bloodline continues.

I think it's funny this line of thinking, you complain about the white race disappearing. Well this is the reason why.

THIS

because they have no money for videogames or any other entertainment

It's cheaper than buying a turkey every Christmas

More children you have the more likely one will survive and thrive

Basic stuff dude

who's gonna pay for them?

>UK

oh my bad, the country that literally invented ''living on welfare for generations!''

Because if you do not have much, or are in constant danger of losing everything, including your life, making as many children as possible is the only hope to keep your genes in the pool. Even if most of them die, you have higher chances of some of them living than if you would only rise few.
It is the basic animal ecology. Turbulent and dangerous environment selects R-strategists, stable and safe K-strategists. It may be detrimental in population level, if fast breeding is the same factor that makes environment turbulent, but it is always the best strategy for any individual.
So they make rational choice.

Holy shit you guys are fucking stupid, 38 replies and only shitpost about religion and gene survival. Well some of you were close but you always link that to your shitty race fetish

Have you been in school ? Do you know what demographic transition is ?

People from poor country make a lot of children because only a few will survive. Then there is an increase of medical knowledge and shit, you loose less children but you keep making as much children for some times because you don't understand, and after like 200 years, the birth rate follow the death rate.

It happened everywhere when we became developed country. It was the same in Europe. Of course their religion make it harder but christianity make it harder and morron like you with your "protect the race" shit make it harder too

They will eventually slow the breeding like everyone before them. Most of the arabs I know already have only two or three child and will raise them like we do. You are fucking stupid if you think they all want to outbreed you

Condoms, birth control are haram

Unprotected sex and ejaculating balls-deep in pussy feels good man, and these people don't have much else to do

Birth rate an affluence are related. When you're poor, have little contraception and a high child mortality rate, the birth rate is high. The more money you have, the better your healthcare and lower infant mortality, the fewer children you have.

People living in Victorian slums were as bad as starving Africans today, but we've improved in all areas so people don't want or need a dozen childen just so a few will survive to look after you in old age.

It also doesn't help that some religions are against contraceptives. Catholics are known for huge families just like some muslims. What's their excuse beyond trying to outbreed everyone else?

THIS. Thank you man

I read a book about a people living in trash dumps in Tijuana. The guy who wrote it described the families and most of them had at least three kids and another on the way. I did not understand why they would want to have children when they can't even feed/shelter themselves. I think this
is the best conclusion. They have nothing else to do but have sex.

Well that was before, now it´s because laziness.

I mean, even in Africa there are places with internet. There is communication to the outside. NGO help with medicines. It´s not a excuse anymore.

The truth is pretty simple again: laziness. They don´t care about surviving shit, they just cum inside a woman and leaves. Don´t care for the kids, don´t care for the woman.

And now they know that in Europe they can gain money thanks to welfare for each kid. Children are now a business for the poors, unfortunetly their kids think the same so they will do the same. They just want easy money, no work, no stress, no responsability.

Whites are now slaves as they have less money and less free time due to paying welfare to parasites.

In Spain a young couple with jobs could rise 1 or 2 kids, meanwhile a muslim woman can rise like 4 kids without even working.

>Live in a small town in Norway
>Grew up without seeing niggers till I was around twelve years old
>Two years ago the elderly couple next door move out & the municipality buys the house
>Niggers move in – four women, black as night, always wearing their burka – not long after they bring their male nigger friends over who blast their loud Islamic music
>They can’t mow their fucking lawn or shovel snow, so the municipality takes care of it for them – free of charge of course
>One month ago they move out – house stands empty for a while
>Another “refugee” family moves in with their five fucking children

When Trump is elected president, I'm moving to the US

organisms with short lifespans tend to have more offspring

More kids means higher chance one of the kids will succeed and provide for his parents. Also since there's a higher mortality, it is a higher chance of one of your kids becoming an adult.

I´m planing to leave Spain because I don´t want me or my children to work for the "minorities"

>higher mortality

Not anymore thanks to the medicines, that´s why Africa it´s going to collapse. It´s just laziness.

It's R & K reproductive strategy.

Our strategy is to spend a lot of attention to our kids, and use a lot of resources on like 1 or 2 kids usually. While the other strategy is to just have a fuckload of children.

There's a very old saying that's mostly independent of culture: the best birth control is a good education.

Since the poor are also poorly educated, that along with their economically reduced options for activities leaves sex as their thing to do.

And don't think the globalists haven't worried about this for decades. That's why the rich are always planning for ways to have the poor counterbalance their higher reproductive rates through war (and more recently intentional famine and disease).

Reasons include:
- poor people have limited access to modern medical technology so they make more kids in case some of them die in infancy
- related to above, unwanted pregnancies. Abortions might be illegal or they simply cannot be performed safely in a hospital and people don't want to do it themselves because it might kill the mother which means one less worker in the family
- poor people send their kids to work because there's always demand for cheap labor
- in some cultures a man gets more respect (and power) the larger his family is, or is expected to have lots of children 'just because' a religious text or tradition considers it a virtue

Basically kids are the only source of wealth for poor people because kids are something that can be accumulated without much of an investment.

They are poor countries. They literally have nothing better to do than fuck and kill. It'll make more sense when the global economy crashes and we're all in the same boat.

r/K selection theory

look it up

Arab immigrants in Europe breed less than European locals.

In a poor-arse country, having a billion children eventually works in your favour.
Free labour force.