Total Drama thread?

Total Drama thread?

I'm watching PI for the first time, unlike most seasons I really like most of the cast.

Scarlett and Emma are my faves so far

I wish a horrible death upon Sugar

Sugar need to be tortured before the death.

Ella is too pure for their world.

Sugar was the worst character ever spawned from that show.
So naturally she lasts way longer then she ever should have.

Island > Ridonculous Race > World Tour > Action >>> Literal Shit >>> (Pahkitew, Revenge, All-Stars)

Objectively right if you put Revenge over literal shit. Revenge has some redeeming qualities (Scott and Brick, in particular).

How did they make Ridonculous Race so good after three seasons of progressively getting worse? What went so right?

>*Island > Ridonculous Race > World Tour > Action >>> Pahkitew >>> Trash >>> Revenge >>> Shit >>> All Stars

Mike was the biggest mistake this series brought, I hope he gets Poochy'd and never return again.

It's been confirmed that he won't be in the next season, for what it's worth

I've got this weird love of Sugar. She's annoying but she's got this charming ignorance to her. The way she so whole heartedly believes in stuff like wizards is cute. She's probably the most likeable "villain" character in my opinion.

What else is confimed?

>she's ugly
>she's irritatingly bitter
>her "jokes" are unfunny
>she overstayed her welcome by far
>she got Ella kicked off way too early
She has to be my least favourite character on Total Drama. Mike is inoffensive in comparison.

Harold/Sam also won't be returning (VA was sacked) while Duncan's VA is returning. Also Chris will be the host again.
That's about all I recall

>Duncan AGAIN
>No Harold or Sam
FUCK YOU TOO CANADA!

Blame Canada!
t. Canadian
Anyway, I agree that Duncan is ridiculously overused, but I think Harold had the run he needed in TDA. No need to overuse him too.
There should be focus on the characters who've still continue to be passed over through the seasons. I'd also like to see some RR characters join the mainstream show rather then reusing the OT for the fifth time.

Here me fix it for you.

Island > Ridonculous Race > World Tour Before Duncan Returns/After he was Eliminated Again > Revenge > Pahkitew > Action > World Tour during Duncan Return > Shit > All Stars

The VA got fired but that doesn't mean Harold and Sam won't be returning.
As a matter of fact Harold WILL return.

Even more Duncan

Total Drama Duncan: Revenge of the Duncan
Duncan World Tour
Duncan Island
The Duncan Race

Since we're in the progressive phase of animation, will they try to shove in a gay/lesbian couple?

With the creator being a homo himself

They got eliminated relatively early, which surprised me.

Thank god the Adversity Twins got eliminated in Finland, because them getting far into the contest would have been way too obvious.

I'm like 70% sure Topher is gay.

He just wants to absorb Chris into his body and become a full Christopher.

>the creator's a homo
>didn't force it into the show in any capacity
Based af

I actually found the Autism Twins pretty funny. Guess I was the only one

Topher, Tom, and Jacques are probably the likely gay guys just based off personality.

I'm surprised there was no lesbian make-out scenes in the first season despite how raunchy it was.

You would know since you're a homo

He's never coming back, is he?
;_;

The longer he's away, the longer I'll continue to assume that he's finally smashing that brown, purple-haired amazon.

No, I'm only 30% homo myself.
No homo.

>huge cast with tons of likable characters
>pretty much all of the cool characters get closure to their character arcs
>Don was a better host than Chris and had a great sense of humor
I never thought they'd make a season that's as great as TDI, but they did.

>Don was a better host than Chris
Woah there, let's not get crazy now.

I read that in Chris' voice too.

Cody was the biggest fag in the show, he still kept going after that bitch Gwen while Sierra was there with her legs spreaded wide open just begging to be smashed.

Yeah yeah don't stick your dick in crazy and all that stuff, but that girl was the only one who remembered your birthday and helped you get to the final three.

I really liked Don's dry wit and rules rules lawyering

I love Chris, but he got way too sadistic around Season 4, Don was a breath of fresh air, snarky and mean at times while rolling his eyes at the more crazy/stupid contestants, but a fair guy who stuck by the rules even if he caused him a black eye one time.

More like she has his severed head stuck in a freezer somewhere

Sierra would never hurt his codykins. She's not THAT kind of yandere, she actually cares.

I loved when Don kicked Dwayne off just for interrupting him before he could say that it's an elimination round.

HER Codykins, wtf I was thinking haha funny typo

Yeah she would hurt OTHER people who hurt her Cody. If anything you'd be more likely to find Wen's head in a freezer or something.

I hope we see all three of them again
Too bad we'll never see Mal again

Aren't you guys forgetting someone?
alternatively, Geoff and Bridgette,
I'd like to see them become actual hosts and gradually become more and more stressed and chris-like as time goes on

I swear those 3 are Always the most loved within the Fandom :p

Speaking about Duncan in world tour how would you save this season from turning into a train wreck during the 2nd part?

Eh idk I've seen a lot of hate for All Stars (I still don't get why, I mean the season had its problems but it did some cool things too in my opinion, but whatever)

The only cool thing it did was add lesbian undertones

And it made Scott a GOAT character.

>Cody didn't win
Still makes me mad

Heather deserved to win, she was the most determined since season 1

I mean Sierra carried his ass to the final 3

>he caused him a black eye
That's because Laurie hated him for making her eat meat even thought it was all Dwayne's fault
This season had the worst finale ever!! Al got rid of the last good player on the show Thus turning it into a all bad guys finale!

That was why it was good though

It should've been Heather vs Cody. Honestly throughout the entire season I didn't give a rat's sphincter about Alejandro.

The rivalry between Heather and Alejandro was the true highlight of the season from the beginning, it would've been disappointing for Alejandro to be eliminated before the finale

Surprisingly (and much to tumblr's chagrin) not likely

>a maple syrup company has more integrity than most people in the industry
holy shit based af

I think they just value getting their product out to nations that are less friendly with lgbt themes in media/lgbt in general (the world is not 'Frisco)

>yfw Courtney wins next season

Ain't gonna happen sadly all we can do is hope that she gets voted off fairly with some integrity

WTF actually unironically based

applause.

Courtney winning sounds like something you'd save for a series finale desu. I think she has the chance to win, just not this season.

Was trying to find more of the tweet.

>it's aimed at kids 8-12
>am 20

Most cartoons are aimed at children, the rest are aimed at manchildren and edgy kids, it doesn't really matter.

bump

well that's rude

>All Canadians are cuc-

Bump

>I don't see how it affects kids.
>wahh They don't want to pander to us.
It's a fucking kids show, of course it affects kids.

Alright Sup Forums, help me out here. I was bored so I started coming up with how a wacky more fantastical spiritual successor of Total Drama would work.
The pitch would set the season in the far, far future, in a sci-fi world that in many ways still strongly resembles our own (think Futurama). The contestants would all be roughy teenagers/young adults a la the original series, or whatever their alien/robot equivalent would be for max overexaggerated angst and drama. The contestants would be a roundup of sci-fi mashup tropes, like a Martian Roman cowboy of little words or hundred year old alien researcher deeply obsessed with everything about humans (a la a human weaboo). As sort of a side thing I wanted to base the characters off MBTI personalities, to give some variety to the archetypes.

I have some main characters down already, but I was wondering if you guys had any more ideas.
>introverted nerdy qt android trying to learn how to be human
>qt member of space forest elf race. constantly trying to deeply "feel" with all the other contestants and make everything feel better, also had wide assortment of useless yet strangely specific alien powers
>semi-famous aloof space prince/magical boy trying and failing to be the boneheaded shonen protagonist in everything
>soft speaking cowboy from Mars that's great with tools
>conniving space rogue bitch with a dogged determination to win and a soft spot for cute plushes. obligatory villain
>sharp tongued upperclass senator's son with a quick wit and loose sense of moralityalso secretly a cyborg
>hardworking inspiring powerful nice kid from our age who got thrown into the future to save the world, tries to make friends with everyone and is the first contestant eliminated for it.

That's about all I've got for now.

this was the best friendship in the show because it was so fucking weird. I want it back PLEASE!

Is Heather x Cody the thinking man's ship?

Hell no, because CodyxSierra and HeatherxAlejandro are undoubtedly superior ships

Mfw a based Canadian actually exists

Anyone have that picture with all the girls?

Yes

No that's pic related

I don't even know who's on the right

Quads delivers.

Also Dawn a best. Heather and Izzy are close though.

bump

Here's a little something i have made

Holy shit, Canadians don't deserve them. They should come to America before the glorious northern wall is built.

I wish they had interacted more, their dynamic was splendid

Who's the Dextra

The Sisters were objectively the best team because they genuinely felt like real people. No stereotypes or archetypes involved. They really deserved to win for that alone.

Who is the Dextra on total drama island you fucking piece of shit