In these depressing and chaotic times, it's useful to remember that Love always triumphs over Hate in the end

In these depressing and chaotic times, it's useful to remember that Love always triumphs over Hate in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=tPwdHxNhqEQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sScSXp45H-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
youtube.com/watch?v=1oOqB_cZbFA
youtu.be/hr4knvNNgtU
mauvakyle.tumblr.com/post/164260890292/x-matt-burnett-liked-an-interesting-tweet-about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tfw we're stuck with all of the grimdark, and none of the far future
This may be the worst timeline. How long until there is no love anymore?

But what happens when a society loves to hate?
Does that love win?

I don't think it could do anything BUT win in that scenario.

... huh. I was about to call you retarded, but that's eerily accurate to the current trend of social marxism that loves to hate on success.

>Love always triumphs over Hate
False. History is tragedy, friend. Only the merciless and strong get to write it.

Ok but what does that song have to do with anything.
Its not even a song about homosexuality. Its just a "im gonna kick your butt" song

Sapphire is cute. Too bad she had to be a dyke except not really a dyke because gems are genderless and shit.

In these dark times we need escapism more than ever.

Stevenbomb when?

I mean, I don't know if you've ever cracked open a history book or just browsed the internet for more than an hour, but whatever helps you get through the day, I suppose.

Reminder that homosexuality was primarily popularized in ancient greek as a form of legitimizing pederasty and child abuse.

Reminder that if you think that couldn't apply now, that they're pushing for homosexual and androginous experimentation on children right now under the threat of state punishment.

Reminder that homosexuality is idolized by the wealthy, who regularly commit pedophilic incest, and only try to popularize it to normalize their tendencies as a form of projected self destruction

reminder that having a family is more important than hedonist desires and you're objectively a bad human being if you choose the latter over the prior.

reminder that escapism is the drug that got us into this mess in the first place (see: hypernormalisation) and if you continue to push it you're not ignoring the problem, you're contributing to it.

it's a song about love being stronger than hateful individuals that try to destroy it.

Also the video of all those people at SDCC with love shirts and making heart signs just made me feel mushy

>meanwhile, in OP's basement

Are you sure Sapphire has legs? I don't think she has legs.

Love triumphs over hate.

Fury obliterates love.

>legalize
You would need laws against it in the first place to "legalize" anything, and even then the fucking Bible has passages alluding to god being A-OK with child fucking if it's done in his name, which makes sense when you consider the number of pedo clergymen.

She had them in the baseball episode.

>can't enjoy anything without some fuck wanting to share they're unsolicited opinions on social politics
I just want to be happy.

At no point did I bring up legalization or christianity.

I only mentioned normalization, shorthand for social normalization.

If you think traditional western values start and end with roman era christendom then you are willfully ignorant at best.

>Reminder that homosexuality was primarily popularized in ancient greek as a form of legitimizing pederasty and child abuse.

Patently false. Ancient Greek homosexuality was between men, not men and boys.
Also, what on earth would be the reason for 'legitimizing child abuse'? The ancient Greeks would not even understand the concept in any way that we would find meaningful.

>Reminder that if you think that couldn't apply now, that they're pushing for homosexual and androginous experimentation on children right now under the threat of state punishment.

Where? Who? What 'state punishment'?

>Reminder that homosexuality is idolized by the wealthy, who regularly commit pedophilic incest, and only try to popularize it to normalize their tendencies as a form of projected self destruction

So you have some reliable sources to back up the claim that 'the wealthy' (however the fuck that is defined) are more inclined towards pedophilia and incest? I would like to see your basis for those statements.

>reminder that having a family is more important than hedonist desires and you're objectively a bad human being if you choose the latter over the prior.

Reminder that 1) you can have a family if you're a homosexual, and 2) 'hedonist desires' doesn't figure into it.

Also the Fascists lost. Get over it.

>Replying to conspiracy theorist post

That was your first mistake

It's about Garnet (a representation of a homosexual couple who are constantly fused/fucking) beating up Jasper (a repressed homosexual virgin who sees fusion/fucking as shameful) and rubbing her lesbian love in Jasper's face until Jasper gets jealous and decides she wants to be a lesbian too by fusing/fucking with Lapis. Gay af.

So is this a music thread?
Hope remains.
youtu.be/sScSXp45H-Q

>Patently false. Ancient Greek homosexuality was between men, not men and boys.

the word pederasty is literally a greek word for boy love. You're revising history for an agenda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

>Where? Who? What 'state punishment'?
Bill 89 in ontario canada allows the state to take away a child if a parent refuses to prescribe hormone therapy to children.

>So you have some reliable sources to back up the claim that 'the wealthy' (however the fuck that is defined) are more inclined towards pedophilia and incest? I would like to see your basis for those statements.

Hollywood has been a confirmed den of child abuse and human trafficking for decades. This board even jokes about it with dan schneider. You're willfully ignorant and immoral for refusing to see what is blatantly out in the open.

>Reminder that 1) you can have a family if you're a homosexual, and 2) 'hedonist desires' doesn't figure into it.

False, If you have a natural family through intercourse calling oneself homosexual is simply incorrect, and homosexual adoption families end up with children that have mental health problems 4 times out of 5, as well as endangering the child if they're of the same sex due to innate pedophilia. Deny it, but homosexual attracction is entirely based on how young the person is moreso than the sex.

Hedonist desires do work into it because if you'd rather choose a fetishistic sexual partner over a common mutually benificial relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you're choosing a physical desire over an objectively more beneficial prospect to your life.

>Also the Fascists lost. Get over it.
so did the communists, but you don't give up.

>homosexual attracction is entirely based on how young the person is moreso than the sex
You had me up until this statement. Homosexuality or Bisexuality can overlap with Pedophilia, but they are not the same. I won't argue that they can't be caused by trauma or something but you are making a sweeping association.

You're right, let me rephrase that:

Homosexuality is an explicit attempt at avoiding personal pain and responsability by putting yourself in the position of a woman, which by all accounts is as easy a life as one could possibly hope to have in the western world. It leads to an infantilized mindset, also shared by women, that leads to an overwhelming overlap with pedophilia, which is also largely in part due to an inability to relate with your adult peers, and as such gravitate towards children as your true mental peers, and by proxy your only sexual attraction. Therefore, they're not mutually exclusive, but are rather connected very tightly.

Even statistically, most cases of pedophilia are homosexual.

The inverse is a predatory desire to subvert one's own role as a form of outward expression of sadism, which is how the whole prison rape dychtonomy operates. They're not gay because of a desire to relieve stress, but rather to exert other more overtly negative emotions and impose one's self as a man. This is more common with lesbians, however, and the domestic abuse statistics are enough proof of an underlying theme of violence that's so common with homosexuality.

In short, homosexuality isn't necessarily based on pedosexuality, but they share the same mental triggers that feed into both of them in tangent.

bro calm down Sup Forums isnt ready for these blackpills, they're gonna OD

I'm gay and as much as I don't want to admit it, some of this applies to me.
I'm starting to agree with a nazi, fuck.

Holy fuck this sounds like a deranged psychologist projecting shit out. Or a first year college student who is mad about being attracted to someone of the same gender.

Being sexually predatory and being gay are two different things. Most gay people I've known were in no way aggressive; and definitely no threat to children. The overlap, wherever the hell you are, is probably because children are easier targets and don't look gender-specific yet.

In you're in Eastern-Europe/Russia, stop drinking the cool-aid. Fuckers will tell you anything to keep you from paying attention to national issues.

You know, this show went from something I loved to something I hated. The pacing is awful, the focus on background characters, the extremely forced LBGT agenda... but this might be the best thing to come out of SU. If a cartoon this half-assed can inspire and unite that many people under the banner of love, compassion and acceptance, then thats pretty special.

>Being sexually predatory and being gay are two different things. Most gay people I've known were in no way aggressive; and definitely no threat to children.

your personal and subjective history with homosexuals is irrelevant to the discussion.

I also mentioned as my main starting point in the argument that homosexuality overlaps with infantilism, which isn't explicitly predatory and harmful in and of itself regardless of if the individual overlaps as a predator. It;s a problem with women and young men as well, infantilism is a capitalist tool to get more money out of people with less effort than it would take to churn out adult content. My point is homosexuality is negative for a number of different reasons.

I've not only brought up actual argumentation for the negative psychology behind homosexuality, but I've listed statistical evidence that's free for anyone to look up that backs up those arguments.

If all you can do is list some kind of vague attack on my personal background despite us being completely anonymous (russia, really? and you're telling me I'm the one drinking the kool aid here?) then you have nothing of value to say, and whoever reads my words can decide for themselves wether the information is good or not.

yikes
yikes again

>capitalist tool
>assuming eastern Europe
Then you're a goddamned leftover from an era that we hoped died a long time ago. You are not being clever with this shit.

And no I don't do personal attacks. I don't give a fuck who you are. I do care what you think and how you influence people. And I'm speaking up because I don't think you have anything of value to say. You're just stretching out bullshit opinions that have been kicked out for decades.

Wouldn't him being gay give him more of a place to stand on about how bad being gay is?
And if he wasn't, doesn't that make calling him gay in the first place null and void?

Just sayin

Instead of actually attacking his arguments you just came up with more ad hominem arguments and "I don't like your facts" nonsense. Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Talk all you want, cry that river and let it flow, call me a fool and a geezer.

Until you can actually give a solid counter argument, all that's gonna happen is more people will see the information freely, and the seed of doubt will have been planted. Slowly, but surely, they'll dig more and more, and the veil will lift. With every empty word you spew to attempt to discredit, another user will have viewed my facts vs your fiction.

If it's been discredited so long ago, surely you can bring it on, right? Go on, what's holding you up? You're not scared of the truth, are you?

>tfw objectively bad
nice

>I do care what you think
>ad hominem
I'm pretty sure google can teach you how to tie a noose if you're too dumb to figure it out.
>a geezer
That would explain a lot. You managed to soap-box two paragraphs with no relative information or retorts. We get it. You hate gays.

>still making ad hominems instead of making a counter argument
>proving and empowering my points further by doing so
>reaching further and further about what you could latch on to to personally attack even though we're literally anonymous and I could call you some fat antifa roastie, but I don't have to because I can just use my thoughts words like a normal human being

Hasn’t history proven that Marx’s vision of an egalitarian utopia is unattainable, inevitably creating an oligarchy more oppressive to the proletariat than the bourgeoisie it vilifies?

Yay. Another SU for/against gay argument. I guess at least this SU thread provoked it more unlike the last one.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a communist

I was about to reply, but fuck it.

DUDE ALT RIGHT BLACK GUY
FUCKING

BASED
A
S
E
D

You sir are either a master troll or a complete and utter retard. And that is actually a viable counter argument.

You have literally resorted to "you are dump" arguments instead of actually proving your opponent wrong. Do you actually think they will somehow reinforce your position? What next? Grammar?

Yes, now let's go hate those who think otherwise.

Can he be a troll AND correct in his argument?

>all this started over a Steven Universe thread

>all this started over a subtle Sup Forums thread
Fixed that for you.

You couldn't be more triggered
He makes some sense

It explains the gay furries for sure, they latch onto innocence pretty hard in that culture, which gives credence to his idea of an infantilized mindset.

In any case, it's alot more fucking convincing than a dumbass one time small sample size experiment where they measured dicks and said "hurr durrr straights are pretty gay if they say they aren't!"

>yfw more people know about SU than Utena
>yfw endlessly praise SU without knowing it's basically fanfiction of a far superior show with a much better message of personal responsability.

>humming here comes a thot at work
>someone starts singing the lyrics

I panic and ran away. It could have been love.

Sorry, I look at that picture and all I can hear is "Not a farmer..."

What happens when they label love as hate and then hate those who love?

What about when they cheapen what love is thus destroying it?

I mean, technicly yes if you define a troll as someone attempting to provoke a negative response from someone using words or actions that the other person personally deems negative, or as an attempt to mock either them selves or their beliefs. Or If that was simply the intent, regardless of whether it technically succeeded in being insulting or as an attack.

I guess hate won

LGBT Propaganda!

They're laughing at us!, can't you see they're laughing at us!

> SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

>Sissy
What did they mean by this?

cucks need not apply in the duce's roma

>implying Mussolini wasn't the biggest cuck of them all

finally caught up. season 5 is great so far. can't wait for all the filler to slow everything down.

But the world labeled him a literal schoolyard bully.

Bully is an actual term in cuck/sissy lexicon.

>this thread
>Sup Forums finally taking uncle adolf's migraine medicine

good for you guys! welcome to the alt right, remember, you're here forever.

>>>/tumblr/

>the extremely forced LBGT agenda...
so just having LGBT characters counts as an agenda?

>people seriously believe this
Kek. Utena was literally gay Sailor Moon fanfiction.

you know a show that does gay stuff right? OK KO. It's not in your face, it's done in a way that feels natural and doesn't distract from the rest of the show's points, is genuinely cute without being contaminated by a sense of political allegory, and doesn't overstay itself to force bad romance.

Steven Universe and Korra are the ultimate examples of shows where everything else plays second fiddle to the gay pandering and the show suffers because of it.

Steven Universe is a good show. It's overzealous fans just hype up the LGBT angle and forget about the whole "relationships require commitment and communication" message.

>you know a show that does gay stuff right? OK KO.
...Are you seriously retarded? You could have had a decent argument but you fucked it up on the first sentence.

bad and wrong opinion

Except SU is different from Korra when it comes to gay representation; Korra was made to pander to the Tumblr crowd by two straight guys desperately trying to save face. SU is created by a bisexual woman who wanted more representation, which is what we always tell people on Sup Forums.

Just look at the show itself; yes, gay relationships are important but straight relationships are just as important. Rose and Greg are given the most showcasing next to Ruby and Sapphire Contrary to what people tell you, Stevonnie is the basically the heterosexual equivalent of Garnet. Even Lars and Sadie get screentime on their relationship.

Plus, unlike other examples I've seen, Sugar isn't afraid to show LGBT characters as deeply flawed (i.e. Pearl) which is a far cry from the sunshine and rainbows you see in other LGBT relationships.

So to say that the show plays second fiddle to the gay stuff is quite frankly stupid.

What's the Use of Feeling Blue is the best song.

niggas just have an orgy already

Don't call me a nigger you double nigger

Same.

you guys just had to bite, didn't you?

BIZARRO

>my nuggies are ready

hue

honestly, these right wing movements should stop letting in white supremacists and neo-nazis

they only give a bad name to the right and conservatives

what happened to right wing meaning mostly less government spending and oversight and incentives for business?

>what happened to right wing meaning mostly less government spending and oversight and incentives for business?
It's hip to call that Libertarian now

Who's gay in OK KO?

>Korra
>ultimate examples of shows where everything else plays second fiddle to the gay pandering and the show suffers because of it
>Korra and Asami are either explicitly in opposite-sex relationships or single until the last 2 minutes of the 4-season show

Is the new SU season delayed or something?

>Love always triumphs over Hate in the end
This is an objective lie.

It's always on hiatus.
It's better to think of SU that way.

>loves to hate

Well, would you consider the current situation a success?

I dunno man. People love Bill Gates, they like Mark Zuckerberg, they love celebrities, celebrity chefs, musical stars, and big name writers etc in general.

If you're a success and people still hate you, you usually deserve it.

> Final Fantasy thread
Sorry man, Sup Forums teachs me more that Sup Forums

We all become Ice Cube

youtube.com/watch?v=1oOqB_cZbFA

Everyone in this music video is either a fatty, ugly, or both.

youtu.be/hr4knvNNgtU

mauvakyle.tumblr.com/post/164260890292/x-matt-burnett-liked-an-interesting-tweet-about
Relevant.

you know, I'm not anti-gay, I'd never vote against a gay union because gays are people too and deserve to be happy

but whenever I see gay or lesbian romance in comics or cartoons, it makes me depressed.

uh bump

Hate is not the opposite of love, friend user. Fear is.

why does it make you depressed?

I hate steven universe. I say this as a person who's studied animation , that the models are so solid shape-based and rigid that it is impossible to make proper fluid animation for it that is clean on the eyes. It goes against all beauty in animation. The ugliness of the designs themselves, even the "attractive characters" is just disgusting and a disappointment to anyone who has ever studied the art of animation. It's funny, even little kids pick up on this. Everytime this is on TV my little sister screams "turn it off, it's ugly" and cries until we change the channel, in which I truly feel second hand embarrassment every time. My little sister is now 9 and she still does this.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

CONFORMITY IS DIVERSITY

Take your love and shove it up your ass.

Why should they get to be happy when I'm not?