Brave and the bold

>brave and the bold
>JLA
>injustice 2
>the dc animated teen titans movies
Why do they keep pushing this blue beetle faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5E0cu8RZaBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue Beetle is like more powerful than Iron Man and he looks sort of like Sipder-man, it's a win-win for DC, not so much for Marblefags.

He's one of their more interesting characters and people keep asking for more of him.

*Spider

>likeable
>witty
>alien technology
>cool power set

I really enjoyed him in Young Justice S2 actually, and like the other user said, he's kinda like spider-man, he looks up to the other heroes a lot. I liked the Reach storyline, personally.

also i really like his design

I think this Blue Beetle would work well in a action-game, better than most DC characters and there is diversity points for being Mexican.

Didn't Geoff Johns made his Beetle powers magical instead of alien?

Because he's actually interesting unlike the million literally who characters that Marvel tries to push?

Because Jaime is best boy

youtu.be/5E0cu8RZaBk

No that was Giffen.
The original blue beetle was magic then retconned into alien tech by johns, Giffen and Rogers then re-retconned into magic in rebirth by giffen

Kinda this
He's an combination of spider man and iron man. Problem is the design I guess.

>Because he's actually interesting unlike the million literally who characters that Marvel tries to push?

Through he was a hybrid mixture between iron-man and spider-man.

What's the problem with his design?
He's got a cool sillouhette, nice layered chitinous design, flat fingera

>The original blue beetle was magic then retconned into alien tech by johns

Didn't Giffen create Jaime though? I think it was his retcon.

>cool design
>interesting powerset
>best boy

Why should they not?

Yeah as others have said, on paper, he's one of their most marketable teen heroes.

> Cool, unique powerset
> Hits that sweet diversity quota
> Relatable
> Comfortable mix of teen melodrama with light hearted banter in the vein of Spider-Man
> Also he's modern, so doesn't come with 40 years of baggage, a nice contrast to most of DC A/B list characters.
> Proven he can handle a solo

He's a cool guy.

Jaime is adorable. And has a cast around him for whom you could care.
Also, now has the coolest mission control, or one of the cooler, which is Ted Kord. Because Ted is a lovable idiot who is also smart as hell and a brave not superpowered badass.

I like his design a lot. Not a problem for me.

My main issue is the the mouth
Actually it's my only issue
Seeing him in injustice was kinda weird maybe if they took away the mouth and just had a voice wave in front of where his mouth would be, you know like that electronic wave that show's us what our voices look like on a monitor.

That's fair but is BB gaining popularity at all?

>Blue Beetle is cool
>commits suicide
wew

I hope someone retcon him to alien stuff again in the future.

No idea.

He's getting more well known like Killer Frost, so it's in that direction

The big tech reveal happened as Giffen left the book. It might have been Rogers.

It's great that DC is continuing in pushing the next generation of heroes. Maybe in 10 years he'll have a comic that pulls in solid numbers.

Jaime is the closest thing DC has to a Spider-Man, even ignoring the bug motif. The problem is that the Blue Beetle name has never been popular outside of Sup Forums, who just like the "totally not gay but they're not doing a good job of proving they aren't" dynamic between Kord and Booster Gold.

Because he is Best Boy, you fuck.

I liked his original 2006 run a lot. New 52 was shit though and Rebirth has been really lacking.

Thing is the Spider-man parallel that normies and casuals really want is Static Shock, but DC for some reason refuses to give him the same amount of push. Personally I think the two should be put on the new JLA and be the 2010s answer to blue and gold.

He's a great legacy hero.

Static Shock is an odd one, again he fits a lot of the zeitgeist criteria for what DC 'should' be publishing but apart from that short run in N52 and starring in YJ S2, he's not received any attention in years.

I agree with you though, I'm oddly up for Blue Beetle being on whatever the next incarnation of the Justice League is. Tbf I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them potentially on whatever synergy title spawns out of Young Justice S3.

I think Jaime has earned a spot on the League. He's not like most modern teen legacy heroes who are pushed into the big stuff fresh out of the gate. He's been given time to grow as a character and become a hero deserving of being on a headlining team.

Ted Kord was shit

Don't start.