Why don't Slavs see themselves as "white"?

Why don't Slavs see themselves as "white"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gax7eg3E49k
youtube.com/watch?v=iI9rqx1iLsc
youtube.com/watch?v=-6nZ1Wfrx80
counter-currents.com/2014/03/white-nationalist-delusions-about-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#Analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you retarded, they are white ofcourse, how come you crop 1 opinion from a old hippy and say "slavs dont see themselves as whites."

>how come you crop 1 opinion from a old hippy and say "slavs dont see themselves as whites."

Ivans see themselves above the common american but respect/hate /love the nations of europe and ther slav brothers.
Except Romanians(gypsies) and moldovans.

Are you serious fa m? This is not even a question to people outside of Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums says we aren't, and Sup Forums is always right.

Why would they want the 'white man's burden'? When we started seeing ourselves as white, our taxes ..remained the same, because the Swedes are slavers.

>Because Sup Forums says we aren't
none of the examples I posted are on Sup Forums

it's a meme, nobody here has even heard of slavs being referred to as non-white

although if the meme means we get to be immune to sjws bullshit and btfo them without them being able to respond, i'm all for it

Slavs are not white, they are Asiatic people.

Because acknowledging ourself as whites, means at least partly accepting western values, which are at the moment values of cuckoldry, weakness and self-hate.

that's 1 Russian person, what's your point?

Because white refers to the races of western europe and the UK.
It's a matter of definition.

If you want to go there, Poles are actually catholic jews

Because I don't want to be associated with the civilization that murdered hundreds of millions in America, Asia, and Africa and then went full dindu nuffin

>it's a meme, nobody here has even heard of slavs being referred to as non-white
Can you fucking read?
See?

don't take that tone with me you piece of shit

>be obese american
>prep black bull every day to fuck your wife
>shitpost on pol how slavs are not white

Are you a fucking retard? That's one Russian person and these are retarded Sup Forumsacks

He's pretty right

Also we don't really have a western-style racial divide, as in whites vs muds vs blacks. Our divide is more along the lines of russian values vs. non-russian values. So a white british cuckold is just as repulsive to us, as towel wearing ISIS supporter.
Values are more important than race.

are you ever going to tell us where you're posting from?

He's shitposting from the EU Parliament.

has he ever admitted that though?

I got that flag once from my Uni's wifi

Because there's no normal definition for 'white', what are the charactaristics of being white? White skin colour? Western European heritage? Blue eyes and fair hair? There is no clear outline of what 'white' is, thus its up for debate if slavs are or aren't white. For example my mother considers herself white, and would describe anyone with fair skin to be white.

>Values are more important than race.
So, you're naturally cosmopolitan Jews? No wonder you were so happy to be ruled by kikes for so long.

huh. interesting that.

No, I'm just memeing.

How could this be white?

>mfw someone says slavs are white

Whites are people of european descent born and raised oversea and surrounded by blacks and redskins, why europeans proper should call themself white?

they are white tho

White means being of European and aryan descent

russians are a god awful subhuman race of mongoloid nomad and ahmed interbreeders im glad they dont consider themselves white they suck at culture and all they do well is reverse engineer western european ideas and make them fucking retarded and slavic

ie satan 2 blow your own shitstain of a nation up and do the world a favor and stop spewing your kremlin controlled commie horseshit called "russia today"

Because language and culture defines your identity, not a skin color. Artificial peoples, like the US, have no history, culture or even language of their own, so the only identity they have is a race. Their country was built on racism, it thrives on racism and it will die because of racism.

That's a good point. "White" is a post-modern racial category invented by Jewish academics, so co-opt and erase the various ethnic identities of Europe.

Perhaps, Indo-Aryan then? Not linguistically...Haplogroup R1a is Balto-Slavic-Indo-Aryan. I guess a common heritage in Greco-Roman ancient culture, linguistically similar or proximate heritage. The Continent of Europe. Christianity. Genetic proximity.

idk. I just always assumed Slavs were more related to Western Europe than not, but apparently many Slavs today want to see themselves as Turko-Asiatic. That's just odd.

merifat, you're wrong, it's illusion, you're posting freak, mostly poeple even don't know who it is. So mostly russians rate ourselve as part of european white civilization but rejected by this civilization

pffft you let jews slaughter your aristocracy and bent over to jewmunism fucking weakest and most pathetic nation on the planet putin has to act tough and make meganukes for people to take him seriously fuck all you rooskie pieces of shit go cook up some krokodil and kill yourself

Literally every slav is and refers to themselves as white at least in Poland

A few good leaves are to find on that rotten maple tree

>genetics do not define your identity

Of course somebody with inferior genetics would say that

Romanians aren't slavs nor gypsies kike.
Also *they use their slav brothers*.
Those fucking kikes I swear, you know how many of you lived in Romania paraziting their country for centuries?

Jewish values are disgusting, so no. Also, it's your turn now, to live under jewish control, have fun.

You okay buddy? Seem to get a little tense.

>So mostly russians rate ourselve as part of european white civilization but rejected by this civilization
Can you explain more? Tell us why.

Because its a stupid concept and ran to ground nowadays

Kill that fucker already.

>our aristocracy
French and prussian expats. They had nothing in common with regular folk.
>everything else
Typical leaf. Also read about your PM's father Trudeau - he was full blown commie, brainwashed by KGB.

because they are not white. they are creamy niggers.

Fag

We do.

I thought being a slav was a cultural thing?

So regular russian folk is bolshevist subhuman degnerate?

this x9000 lenin's cronies stole my giddos land from under him they are honeslty modern day BLM niggers

Also, let me clarify that not every part of the west is that bad.

Anglos and Germans are by far the worst, I'm glad I'll be seeing them brought to their knees in my lifetime.

French can be alright, at least when they went on conquests they usually had better motives than "Let's make millions of people addicted to opium to create demand LMAO" or "I want a bigger farm Fritz, let's genocide everything to the east LMAO".

Because "white race" is an artificial construct of dumb rootless amerishits who can only recognize people by their color. Europeans are more sophisticated than that and can distinguish different peoples among themselves.
Also it's 2016, nobody wants to be a fucking white male, a dying breed.

Oh and Russians are part of the western civilization because of rulers like Peter the Westaboo and actual Germans.

>implying Putin's Russia isn't still dominated by zionists
hahahaha top wew

>Putin’s Russia is Nearly as Anti-White as the Liberal West

youtube.com/watch?v=Gax7eg3E49k
youtube.com/watch?v=iI9rqx1iLsc
youtube.com/watch?v=-6nZ1Wfrx80

>It is also a widespread delusion among western White Nationalists that Russia is free of Jewish influence and is an antidote to the Jew-led New World Order. Firstly, at every opportunity, Putin pays homage to the official “holocaust” narrative promulgated by the Jews. On many occasions he said that the holocaust was the most abominable atrocity in history, and the Red Army put an end to this horror. Since the cult of victory in WWII and the glorification of the Soviet past are the main pillars of national identity in modern Russia, this implies that Russian identity and patriotism are not only not opposed to Jewish interests but, on the contrary, are directly in line with them.

>Secondly, anti-Semitism is very weak in Putin’s Russia, and Jews feel quite comfortable and welcome. Jewish life is flourishing at a level comparable only to the early aftermath of the Bolshevik Revolution. A popular Russian-Jewish crooner, Iosif Kobzon, said not so long ago that “Jews are currently experiencing a Renaissance in Russia.” Furthermore, before the presidential elections in 2012, the chairman of the Council of Russian Jews proclaimed his full support to Putin and expressed his confidence that all Jews in Russia will vote for him. He even said that he doesn’t know a single Jew in Russia who would be against Putin.

counter-currents.com/2014/03/white-nationalist-delusions-about-russia/

Yes american all slavs think the same, that's why we never fought amongst ourselves

I love the eternal butthurt Poles inferiority complex

you country came literally up with nothing.

It is in their genes, slavs are born thieves.

Don't be so salty Hans, your grandmother was probably very fond of BCC (Big Communist Cock).

>this implies that Russian identity and patriotism are not only not opposed to Jewish interests but, on the contrary, are directly in line with them.

Holy molly, this is some next-level 6D shilling.

we arent slavs, we are thracians and proto-bulgarians

cor blimey

>all slavs
but I distinctly said
>many slavs
you fucking genius.

like jews they're only white when it suits them.

>ottoman mutts
fixed

Well yours soon will be nothing, the only thing you're good at is getting fucked by anglos

Russians have the smallest dicks in Europe ( well "Europe")

Also my grandmother lived and still lives 15 km from the dutch border so she was lucky that she never had to see your subhuman race.

>The fact that the Germans had a much higher standard of living visible even when in ruins "may well have contributed allegedly to a national inferiority complex among Russians". Combining Russian feelings of inferiority, the resulting need to restore honor, and their desire for revenge may be the reason many women were raped in public as well as in front of husbands before both were killed.[27]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#Analysis

Literally subhumans that chimp out when they realize how a nation that has been bombed to shit is still better than their "victorious" trash country haha

stfu, gopnik
Go drink vodka and do crok,
you are the most disgusting people in the world.

Did burgers really get this fat...? Disgusting.

>the only thing you're good at is getting fucked by anglos

Said the country that was left alone in 1939 and then sold into communist slavery by the anglos

Stop it with that meme. Just because your slav ancestors ruled by turko-mongol leaders invaded and destroyed thracian culture doesn't give you any right to call yourself that. It's just like if arabs called themselves romans because they invaded ancient roman clay in north Africa.

yes.
We need ot save the white race in Europe, go put the Reichstag on fire, kill Merkel and bring back the 3rd Reich

It's not even many lad, west slavs consider themselves the pinnacle of white culture, we literally use turk as an insult and want nothing to down with any southeastern cousin, ukraine has been getting more pro europe for quite a while now and russia is the only one who distinctly doesn't agree with the west and has their own thing going.

Whoa, Ludwig, chill out. You seem to be chimping out quite a lot yourself. Are you really sure, you don't have dem slav genes inside?

our monarchy was part of european monarchy, we were included in this civilization for long time. Plus the same religion. But it was separated from catholicism to have more indeendence from Rome. So Europe was very tight, a lot of strong nations on the west. So we expanded to the east. Isn't it success for european civilization? Westerners expanded on the west (America), we on the east. Plus take a loot at art. Just compare it.

Just imagine any hard situation where you can see bunch of brownies or asians and some slavs, who will you team with? I bet slavs will team up with other white.

Gommunism, this jewish shit excluded us from 'europeans' for long time. It's good now it's in the past.

Well, then Western Slavs must be why I had this impression that Slavs were white. Russians are the ones with all the identity crisis then. They aren't sure whether or not they're Jews, because they got cucked so hard by Jewish Communism.

we are already with mixed blood, so that's that,
siesta fag

Pretty much all aggressive ""Germans"" on Sup Forums are actually T*rks. Real Germans have been pacified long ago and turned into cucks afraid to offend someone.

>Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
Western lies
Didn't happen
Fuck off

>shit our subhuman nature was backed by a source h-he must be a turk hehe Germans never killed 27 million of our useless countrymen h-hehe

Everybody did, except for us we got done in after the whole ordeal. Just remember once your leadership starts ww3 don't kill us or the lads north of us, we'll be on your side probably, can't really vouch for our eastern neighbours

No. Slavshits in the Balkans are way worse. Just look at how serbd chimped out for literally nothing and destroyed the whole thing. They were basically in charge of yugoslavia but wanted more like greedy j00s.
Subhuman - tier, kill it all wirh fire.

Imperial Russia wants to be absolved of being a global power that murdered and oppressed tens of millions of people around the world (including their own), because the have a possible 3.8% Asiatic admixture.

WEW FUCKING LAD

The Japanese art looks better. Peter the Great should have copied Japanese culture instead of EuroGAY culture. The bombing of Japan was a mistake.

how can pic related be non white?

This.

Croats are bro tier while serbs are filthy degenerate troublemakers

this bombing just increased their qualities you appreciate

We're also scum, we kept trying to raise our national identity during yugoslavia and Tito had to force us down like rabid dogs, there's no sense in dwelling on that shit these days, we have much bigger problems.

You look gross, except for those of greek albanian or serb origin.
Also I'm greek m8, still siesta fag fits in tho.

>siesta
everybody loves a siesta desu

Gib money plox. Greeks are one of the ugliest people on earth. Leeches, they have nothing in common with ancient Greece. Pay debt already

Tito was a communist bastard that should have been killed in Operation Rösselsprung.

Yugoslavia was another failed commie experiment, Croatia had a right to exist as it did as the NDH state before.

But yeah, now the Problems of Europe are bigger

The japanese one is clearly superior.

Damn. The Jewtin meme isn't just a meme.

the white identity is a tool that the russians think they are above, basically they are white but being classed as white would entail giving up a kind of power because they want to be above other whites, they want to imperialize and lord over whites not be part of them