Eating the wheaty jew

>eating the wheaty jew

Why do you eat gluten?

It causes numerous health problems and allergies, as well as depression. Wheat protein is the hardest for the body to digest.

Gluten keeps you weak and dumb. Studies have shown that people who eat dairy, meat, and vegetables but avoid gluten are overall much healthier. Not to mention gluten containing foods cause obesity.

Why Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19702902/
wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-specific-cancers/colorectal-cancer-statistics#BOTH
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oht9AEq1798
gut.bmj.com/content/53/1/152.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going gluten free is actually detrimental to your health unless you have coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance.

I know because I have coeliac disease and I have to find sources of calcium and other shit.

This food is healthy. I have eat that stuff for about 25 years and still strong and healthy.

People say milk is bad, people say egg is bad.... Just KYS already. We all gonna die someday don't fucking matter

eating pasta or bread is literally the most european thing you can do. rice is for azns, nothing is for afrocoons.

iktf, its hard finding good non-gluten burger rolls.

>We all gonna die someday don't fucking matter
OP talks about daily suffering kiddo

YOU SAYING WHAT?!

Yeah the gluten in wheat nowadays is nothing like our ancestors ate. They're chock-full of phytic acid and lectin. It's like eating "nutritious" glue.

>eating the fibrous jew

Why do you eat vegetables?

They cause numerous health problems and allergies, as well as depression. Vegetable fiber is the hardest for the body to digest.

Vegetables keeps you weak and dumb. Studies have shown that people who eat bread, pasta, and comfort food but avoid vegetables are overall much happier. Not to mention food containing vegetables cause obesity.

Why Sup Forums?

>eating the jew

why Sup Forums?

>breathing the oxygenated jew

Why do you breath ?

It cause numerous health problems and allergies, as well as asthma. Oxygen is the hardest for the body to inhale.

Oxygen keeps you weak and dumb. Studies have shown that people who breath helium are overall much happier. Not to mention that 100% of air breather will die.

Why Sup Forums?

Why would you expect all the fatties and the kids on Sup Forums to understand what's good for their body?

We /fit/ nao

>Ameriniggers lecturing people on nutrition
this'll be good

The only jew i eat is your mothers stinky snatch.

Haha, fucking peasant tier celiac.

Primitive plebs.
Not using open source meal replacement.

designated shitting cups

The first wheat crops had something like 14 chromosomes and modern wheat is at 48

Wheat isnt a Protein. Gluten is and you are right though a healthy gut as no Problem with gluten at all. Look at Japan they eat a Glutenconcentrate meat alternative but noone there has gut related Problems due to high in fish diet.

Only if you eat a lots of sugar, no fiber, alcohol, medication, monosaturated fatty acids, chemicals then you gut os prone to diseases.

Also there are many vegetarian Proteins which are hard to Digest and inflammatory. Lectines are even worse than gluten. Penauts are very high in lectines and night shades in General.

This is a cery complex Topic though if you feel that you are sensitive towards certain Foods than you may consider to built up your microbiom and feed it correctly.

Pls come up with something more original.
Your post is so shitty i might have to designate you as a shitting street.

Good one Panjeet.

Japan has one of the highest, if not the highest rates of bowel cancers. You're talking out of your ass Hans.

>it causes allergies

Low carb, high HEALTHY fats, and MUH PROTEINS is the best diet you can have. Go ask /fit/ - they like to argue about bread.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19702902/

I wont call you a Retard this time

wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-specific-cancers/colorectal-cancer-statistics#BOTH

About 54 per cent of colorectal cancer cases occurred in more developed countries.
The highest incidence of colorectal cancer was in Oceania and Europe and the lowest incidence in Africa and Asia.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oht9AEq1798
You

Wtf I hate bread now

gut.bmj.com/content/53/1/152.full
(Westernisation of gastrointestinal diseases in Asia)

They start to eat like we do.
They start getting the same related diseases.

Not falling for your jewosh tricks today. Bread and grains are the backbone of civilization. It is what separates from the savage African negro hunter gatherer

Bread is life. Eat sourdough if you're so concerned, faggot

OLD TRADITION

JESUS WAS A KIKE, WE EAT HIS FLESH AND DRINK HIS BLOOD

TRYNA GET SUMA DAT REPTILIAN ILLUMINATI POWER

Only in America this shit is bad. I assume in your country they don't pump up the chickens with hormones like a NFL nigger.