Sup Forums's toughest redpill

I am going to let many of you in on a red pill that you have most likely not yet swallowed.

Do you go to the toilet before you get in the shower? You are blue pilled then.

1. Massive waste of water when you can just go in the shower

2. Then you probably even use toilet paper and/or baby wipes, more waste of money

3. Say you take a piss each time, that's 30 seconds delay each time say, over a year that adds up to 182 minutes, 3 hours completely wasted every single year

4. If you were going to take a shit (say 6 minutes) that adds up to 2184 minutes, 36.4 hours, an entire day and a half per year absolutely wasted.

You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

The piss, sure, but shitting anywhere but a toilet (or the woods) is for niggers and loos. Fuck off paki.

I think you have a mental illness. I'm trans so I know about this kind of stuff.

That's disgusting. I use a water-exchange device called a toilet.

>just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower

>Say you take a piss each time, that's 30 seconds delay each time say, over a year that adds up to 182 minutes, 3 hours completely wasted every single year
>Talking about wasting time while wasting time on an anonymous Atlantean basket weaving forum.

>If you were going to take a shit (say 6 minutes)
It takes me 10 seconds to take a shit. If you take more than a single minute to release a turd, you ought to fix your diet.

>and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain
Huh, no.

>with your foot
Ahmed, stop this.

>Not collecting your waste water & shit for your vegetable garden

Whats it like being blue pilled OP?

>just shit in the shower
>stomp it down the drain
>with your foot

>not shitting directly on to your plants

Pleb.

>growing veggies
Get out you pinko hippie faggot.

You just giver the ol Waffle Stomp. Feels Good Man.

I'm super jelly of that. I really want to build a nice little veggie patch, but far too lazy and poor to set it up.

>britbong
>doesn't brush teeth
>pisses and shits in the shower

Checks out.

>not just pissing in an empty soda bottle
>not just cutting a hole in the bottom of your chair and putting a trash can underneath for the poopoo
>not just wiping your armpits and crotch with deodorant and disinfecting wipes once or twice a week instead of showering

clearly you've never been a serious professional MMO player OP.

>not eating your shit and drinking your piss,sweat and semen for the ultimate recycling red pill

can you be even more blue pilled? fucking retard

England sure is very poo nowadays.

>implying I care about wasting water
>I sometimes shower for 30 minutes :^)

The first ones to die would be Africans and Arabs. By the time water shortage reaches Whites we will have invented some extremely good water filters or something.

>waffle stomp

this phrase has never been used more appropriately

Meh, even in a desert continent, using a toilet isn't a waste of water.

Why did dad become a looskipper?

Fucking chink. No wonder we keep getting gastro from packed lettuce.

Spiders? Snakes? The Predator?

Fuck. Ing. Lole d.
10/10 OP

Not shitting only during week days during work time using company water and paper.

> being paid to make shit

Ah the ol' waffle stomp

I've done it once in my day

>not shittting in the shower in 2016
Wake up sheeple

>wasting water

what are you launching it into orbit?

It's stone age technology, they just can't seem to work it out. All you add is fire.

>piss in the shower
Like I can wait a month between pisses. Just use a bottle, once it's full get ur mum to throw it out. Zero water waste.

>calling food poisoning "gastro"

>Not shitting in the street with a bottle of water for wiping to conserve even more water
Come on OP, you're not even trying.

And I thought We were the shitposters.

This is a terrible idea. Getting poop steam in your eyes will give you parasites.

t. Panjeet

Britain YES

>food poisoning
>not even a poison

Nah, gastroenteritis is fine.

t. Paki/Indian living in the UK

Can someone explain to me why western people don't use bidets?
Toilet paper is as regressive as it goes.
Who on earth wipes of his shit with paper and thinks his ass is clean?

>You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

A wasteful pleb.

Japan red pill:

Japan has a shit job market and only 1/3 of the Japanese working force has a secured job.

If you didn't graduated from a top university, your life is pretty much over.

If you think Japanese people are friendly because they bow, remember one thing: Only the loser are bowing in Japan. The bosses are never bowing and have no real contact with their customers.