Nuclear war

Democrats now openly pushing for war and trying to make it seem like a simple task. They are happy to send off your boys to die in a meaningless war against a nuclear super power, their children however, will not enlist. And for what purpose? To defend ISIS against Assad.

If you needed any more motivation to go out there and campaign and make sure Trump wins - this is it.

twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/791350066644676609

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_President_of_the_United_States#Incapacity_declared_by_Vice_President_and_cabinet
history.com/topics/cold-war/cuban-missile-crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=pI3GZUryOX0
youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do people even use twitter?

>tell US military to deploy and fight russia
>Generals say "Lol no"
>b-b-but muh commander in ch-chief

Why don't people just say no to these pricks?

DELETE THIS

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Fuck off leaf

hahhahaah yeah its happening. oh man btfo you guys. This is like the 59899,99990,00 time it was happening. Oh man but this time its really happening haha! Better watch out guys.

*yawn*...........

>pssh who's worried about a nuclear war
>we could wipe out their coventional forces easily, leaving them no choice but to surrender peacefully for all time

not sure this guy really gets the point of nuke desu

>their children however, will not enlist

given the last 15 years of US foreign policy, if you voluntarily enlist in the military you probably deserve to be removed from the gene pool

In 48 hours he will be ashes like his ancestors and he will not be able to blame anyone.

Jews never learn that's why they're Jews

Good luck stopping all the hidden silos from blasting off the moment they hear shit going down.

You liked watching your wife get tarrushed a bit too much didn't you? Fuck off kraut-cuck

Oy vey, go to war against the evil orthodox goyim.

to trigger libs

Oaths and shit.

>lose to unarmed rice farmers
>lose to unarmed goat fuckers
>we crush Rosja in 45 seconds lelelelelelelel

>((( MICHAEL WEISS )))

Maybe Hitler wasn't so bad after all...

US generals/admirals should just take over a random south american nation instead of fighting for jews

this is the arrogance of the globalists.

War might be good if it means pussy liberals would have to go. They'd die. It's not like they'd be exempt from a draft.

If shit really hits the fan, can't Congress officially declare the President unfit for office and take away his power?

>beating someone in a fight is the same as occupying them for an extended time

You can't "win" an occupation, you can only annex or leave

Exactly

Nooooooope, if they are incapable, via sickness or what have you, the vice is acting president, to impeach the president they have to have committed a crime.

Good thing we have that covered.

Wikipedia says the VP together with a majority of the Cabinet can write a letter to Congress to this effect:

>When the declaration certifying the President's incapacity, signed by the Vice President and by a majority of the members of the Cabinet, is transmitted in writing to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and to the President pro tempore of the Senate, the Vice President immediately becomes Acting President.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_President_of_the_United_States#Incapacity_declared_by_Vice_President_and_cabinet

Probably a lot harder to pull off than it sounds though.

For likes and retweets

Jews want nuclear war out of spite for white people, at the mere thought of borders being closed because they are so fucking greedy.

They'll send men to die...

They have no idea what they're up against

Wars are easy to start, hard to finish.

Russians cannot afford to operate on a platform of open confrontation, which is why they operate on one of denial.

There is a reason that S-400 anti-air systems have been set up around Syria, and there is a reason that Russia snuck fighter jets into Syria by flying literally them underneath larger planes to hide them from satellites and radar. Once those assets are in place, it becomes too costly to dislodge them, as they are capable systems, if a bit dated in some respects. Also, to fire on Russian troops is tantamount to firing on Russia, which has the ability to flatten the West in response because of MAD.

Assholes like this are the reason there will be a WW3. They throw around technicalities while ignoring the larger picture for the purposes of value signaling to one another.

We are all gonna die.

W-Well yes, b-but Trump said 'pussy' 20 years ago!

It's not just Jews, it's the Arab gulf states also, they want that pipeline built really fucking badly

mass population reduction is a feature not a bug for the globalists

That Weiss guy sure is tough from the safety of twitter. He knows he won't get drafted into a war, and if he did he would just run to Canada.

Russia has mostly road mobile launchers

Which are even harder to detect, as you can hide the trucks easily and then just drive them out and launch when the order is given

They fucking realize that nukes cancel each other out. Neither side would ever launch unless the homeland was facing bombardment of invasion, which would never happen.

WW3 won't be fought in Russia, it will be fought in the middle east, eastern Europe, maybe the arctic, maybe asia if China decides to take advantage of the opportunity.

Typical fucking leftists/millennials think we can just push a few buttons and win a fucking war with Russia.

There would 100% have to be a draft, and the millennials are first up.

only libtards, foreigners and pussies are afraid of war. go correct someone elses record. Russia deserves to be nuked.

*fail to realize

Russia will get desperate & fly Nukes, that's what im worried about

Let's be honest though, if they hit New York & Los Angeles, it wouldn't be such a bad thing

>Neither side would ever launch unless the homeland was facing bombardment of invasion, which would never happen.

You have to be the most dense person I have ever seen. In fact, you just went full retard.

You NEVER go full retard.

>history.com/topics/cold-war/cuban-missile-crisis

>youtube.com/watch?v=pI3GZUryOX0

>WW3 won't be fought in Russia, it will be fought in the middle east, eastern Europe, maybe the arctic, maybe asia if China decides to take advantage of the opportunity.
The plains of Africa, according to FBI user.

>They fucking realize that nukes cancel each other out
Not if you believe your opposition to be a pussy.

Russia has spent the past 30 years developing EM based weapons where USA has focused on Armor.

GO google Russian capabilities, they arent concerned about the US because nothing they have would ever make it.

Russia has more nukes that the US has in its entire missle defence lol

Yes, but you see, Russian homeland is where ever some drunk ivan puts down a Russian flag.

>leftists being braindead
It's not like we are witnessing something new here.

We live in some kind of bizarro world where guys with black rimmed glasses and Jewish last names are openly calling for war in the middle east despite being apoplectic about the Iraq war not that long ago. Purely because the correct side is calling for war this time.

Cool, want to post a few more links that prove my point?

If we didn't ever launch during the cold war, we're never going to launch...UNLESS the homeland faces bombardment or invasion

>implying that military isn't safer than living/working in Chicago.

The military is still the best option for many people...particularly those from very rural communities with little to no manufacturing. As for me, a defense contractor, the last 15 years have been great. I can work for a few years, then take a year off to recoup and not have to worry about getting picked up.

for news feed

Fucking jews.

Who gives a shit about the amount of nukes when 1 nuke is all it takes to make the world go to hell.

If Hillary wins, its guaranteed she'll nuke Russia as a preemptive strike. Bitch doesn't follow protocols and is easily triggered when things don't go her way.

>
>

>implying US presidents don't have shepherds that tell them what to do and they are just puppets.

The "russian deployment" in Syria at this moment is one airfield and a couple ships. Funny how you need 48 hours for that tbqh.

And I do wonder just how effective the wipe out will be, since if we assume America operates like they have for the last couple of decades and try tomahawking the Russians, a submarine can start sinking american ships.

Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden have become war mongers. My non-globalist head can't compute anymore.

Just wipe out the whole Russian deployment, he says. Just murder some Russian troops; surely they won't retaliate with their very large nuclear arsenal and turn the northern hemisphere into a fucking radioactive wasteland like we were worried about half the 20th century.

I don't think they understand that if Russia is at the edge of the cliff about to be destroyed by the US then it will be a "if i can't win then no one can win" moment and all the nukes get shot out and humanity goes extinct.

DELET*
FTFY

I'm trying it for the first time to trigger libs

All of nato's simulation of an an american/russian war in europe has russia winning by far.
Fact is that the US doesn't have enough troops stationed near russia to react quickly and russia DOES have advanced technology, especially when it comes to their aa net.
Have a little respect you dirty jew.

Yup, Literally Frieza blowing up Namek

Bump

>Some of those replies
>hurr durr we can beat Russia easily just like we did Iraq"

Do they really think Russia won't retaliate?

The US could not even finish a bunch of slant eyed farmers and now they can wipe out the russian army in 48 hrs.

fucking kek

>couldn't win in Vietnam
>couldn't win in Afghanistan
>couldn't win in Iraq
>couldn't win in Libya
>couldn't win in Syria

but we could TOTALLY win against Russia!

i mean, i guess we could "win" if we nuked Russia, but MAD will activate and half the USA will be nuked into glass. Not that the fucking Washington regime cares since they'd be safely bunkered down under Moloch Mountain.

fucking warmongering neocon liberal retards

This will be the last century of Eastern Europe. We will not exist after this. We will become wasteland between Western Europe and Western Russia up to the Ural mountains.

I was in Syria and all I got was this stupid T shirt

and this shitty soviet AK

good luck bombing the russian deployment without hitting a school or hospital, which seem to make up the majority of buildings in syria

Leftist economics AND war mongering. Are you ready for the next 4 years?

>this

when do you burgers start the removal of these cunts?

There's really no excuse for anyone to be unaware of Hillary's thirst for war at this point, and anyone who follows politics at all should realize just how far the executive branch's power grabs over the past few decades have superseded Congress's power to declare war.

Last time the Clintons were in office, they lost the nuclear football for months on end. Unless they've grown more competent in the interim, she won't be able to send nukes. Which is another reason not to get into a pissing contest with Russia in Syria.

In any case, a lot of posters seem to be missing the point of the tweet in the OP. He's implying that Russia will back down if the U.S. moves in Syria, not that the U.S. should try to wipe out their forces. In short, he's the kind of idiot who thinks the Cuban Missile Crisis reflects well on Kennedy.

>muh pension and sweet position as a "consultant" after I retire

Except freezer is the good guy this time

They are happy to send off your boys to die in a meaningless war against a nuclear super power

You forget the women sven, we send the women to die too now just like you :D

It's completely understandable considering 99% of refugees are doctors and children

As an Eastern european, how do I survive to the nuclear war ?

That fucking kike is backtracking now. Anyone with a twitter account willing to link this to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

and ask him why he wants ww3

You don't. In the event of nuclear war, Europe is beyond fucked.

Learn your Geography.
Then you might survive.

Time to become like the dwarves and dig greedily.

/thread

What would be the casus belli anyway? Bombing of Aleppian hospitals?

>tfw i'm spending my free time enjoying potentially the last bit of time we have before nuclear fire

Why can't they let australians commit voter fraud to vote for trump

Implying they care about that when its thief cause.

No it'll either not be reported or they will be called terrorist strong holds that needed to burn

Be Swiss.

After Chernobyl and all the soviet nuke testing during the cold war

all of us have partially grown resistant to radiation.

We'll probably mutate into ghouls or some shit in the next phase.

Im already preparing for my next life style

FUCK ALL YA'"LL SMOOTH SKINS!

To be honest it would be S.T.A.L.K.E.R-like. I don't think I would get nuked directly where I live.
But I don't know what would be better : hide underground or take my car and run away - where ?

This single tweet apparently

FUCKING DO IT, FAGGOTS!

I wan't to start a new life in postapocalyptic wastelands.

Go to turkey. There is a reason why people call them roaches. ;^)

checked but Russia is the only country in Syria that isn't breaking international law. The only legitimate Syrian government invited them

>To be honest it would be S.T.A.L.K.E.R-like.

it already is

comrade.

FUCKING DEMOCRATS REEEEEEEEEE

Riots soon, fellow posters.

WW3 won't start with nukes, but it will end with them, along with modern human society, if not all of it.

>implying you will survive.
You are right in the middle of Satan 2 targets.
You'll be less than atoms.

I might have a chance because Russia seemingly only has plans to nuke the ocean near me to cause a tidal wave to knock out the whole West coast of Scotland.
Time to learn to punch waves. I think I can do it.

>be ireland
>???
>survive

I am /prepped/ and have a manhole right in front of my door.

I will be fine Brit.