Design you hate thread

Design you hate thread

I hate "double eye"
This shit came from franco-belgian comics

90s-present Disney stylized look. just looks shitty. I miss smooth curves and actual detail.

I just hate elves in any form of media

And the Imperium of Mankind finds another promising convert
Go forth and PURGE the elves from our forests good sir.

I don't mind it in the Smurfs but Sonic takes it way too far.

Every thing I see that's Sonic related makes me cringe as if Ken Penders drew it himself.

I can't stand those style of shoes. looks like potato sacks.

>wanting to fight in a faction where their leader is a xeno himself

This fucking type of mouth

I .... I cant shoot
>brb becoming a traitor

Pretty much everything about the design of characters from Steven Universe and most of Adventure Time.

That shit is anti-appeal
literally everything wrong what is says in Illusion of Life

>it's another autist worshipping Illusion of Life

know better book faggot?

>t-think of a better one
any book that hasn't been out of date for the last 27 years

NiBBa that's been around since early Micky Mouse. It was just harder to tell back then because many believed them to just be dot-eyes.

>This shit came from franco-belgian comics
no it doesn't you fucking retard. the Smurfs have separate eyes

animator's survival kit. the other is too wordy and dry. only interesting if you care about the history of Disney.

Transparent hair.

I can't stand snaggleteeth.

this. if you add bangs to a character, you don't see the eyebrows. that's the whole appeal.

survival kit is just techniques of animation not about design

> Smurfs have separate eyes
that shitty cgi movie doesn't count

She took Transparent hair of japanese animes, but forget hair dont should be a giant yellow wig

Thick leg + cankle combo. One of the primary reasons I hate Enid's design so much, she's essentially an unwrapped lollipop head with to tree trunks for the entire bottom half of her body. On the flipside you have Vambre from Mighty Magiswords where her boots make it look like she has massive feet/cankles but it just turns out they're just super big and her feet are actually really tiny which is really jarring.

See, that looks so much better. One of the main reasons why I never got into this show.

That looks awful

>fails to mention a single book

You lost your chance to use Google by the way

user, in the real world hair is composed of individual strands, instead of one solid block. So yes, you can still see eyebrows.

What are you doing on Sup Forums virtualoptimum

Wew