Queers in Gears Thread #37

Who's fault was it? Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/4254144/dreamworld-accident-police-call-for-witness-accounts-amid-belief-that-many-saw-fatal-crash/?cs=12
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3873626/Woman-tasked-operating-emergency-stop-button-Thunder-River-Rapids-day-job-Dreamworld-four-people-killed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitty Chinese parts mate.

Should'a stuck with Australian owned and made parts.

What's the latest?

> Queers in Gears

youre an edgy cunt

What political official died to hillary now?

Thank you

apparently one of the woman died in her husbands arms. obviously she wasn't grinded then. how did she die?

Drowned maybe, or blood loss or something

I don't think it was as gory as some were making out

I know a few people who'd love the opportunity to drown their wives and have it be an "accident".

what is this?

Yeah I have the feeling it wasn't quite as gory as Sup Forums made it out to be. Some were saying decapitation and shit

Some Kangaroos built a theme park and four people died on a water ride.

>Police are investigating possible criminal negligence charges after four people died when a raft on the Thunder River Rapids ride overturned earlier this week. Two people were flung from the raft and two others got caught in machinery.

I guess no video of the accident?

There is but only the police have it

How did they actually die? I don't get it

>Who's fault was it?

No Theme Park Tycoon 3

Two drowned, two got ripped to bits by the conveyor.

How do you just drown? Did they not know how to swim? How to float on water?

Is there a video ?

Wait so the things are pushed by those rolling things?

Fuck that, those rides are a death trap!

They were being held down by the moving conveyer and the boat that was trapped on top of them

The faggots not going to defaggot them selfs. So got had to kill the faggots and there faggot eneblers. He saved the children. A proof that only christian god is real.

well they where locked in, you retard

*You're

Fag, just take a look at the picture in the OP.

Don' t you see how close the beams from the conveyor belt are to the capsized side? As soon as that thing turned over the beams grinded on the seats that were under water.

With the people still in it.

what is this shit ?

Man, the dreamworld lawyers will really have to kick into high gear if this goes to court. The relatives of the victims will have a hell of an axe to grind over this incident.

>queers in gears
goddam aussie's are fucking hillarious

Here is a good article on what happened

dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/4254144/dreamworld-accident-police-call-for-witness-accounts-amid-belief-that-many-saw-fatal-crash/?cs=12

Allegedly a btards bro was there and saw the whole thing.

That would have been shocking!

>axe to grind
You cheeky cunt

Did Sup Forums go down for anyone else just then?

4 retarded ausfailian subhumans died in a ride accident, how exactly is this world news? Fuck off kangaroo fucker

The other raft was empty so unless he misspoke and it was a guy in the six person raft that pushed the other away this seems like bullshit

fell onto conveyor, body ripped in half as she held onto the vehicle. husband was waiting in the exit and rushed to drag her head and torso to safety

more likley this happened

Why is this still being posted?

>head and torso to safety

Close one love you're safe now tho

This is australia's 9/11 show some respect if we don't keep sliding trump might win.. I mean think of the children having to watch this.

Because Straya is still trying to forget the war.

So basically one stupid fuck in the front raft killed 4 people.

I thought the staff were supposed to move the front donut once it was empty or whatever. Dreamworld is fucking finished

the front raft was empty, apparently not moving due to water pump malfunction

What was the empty raft doing sitting there?

How did it get there?

Where was it meant to be?

It's funny because it's true.

No the front raft was empty and was stuck all 6 people was in the moving raft.

Where is the video?

Also what happened to the video of that kid who got his head chopped in a waterslide in US?

Nobody cares about these 4 literally whos

Stop spamming this shitty thread

Quick reminder

Yo action creek was the shit.

Allegedly (and some of this is straight off the rumor mill), the person in charge of the ride was an 18 year old girl on her first day on the job. She was working without supervision, either did know where the emergency stop was or the stop wasn't working.

And there is a very unconfirmed rumor that she was snapchatting on her phone when the accident happened.

10/10 would get stuck again

Action Park, faggot

Action Billabong you say?

I'd call bullshit. My housemate worked at dreamworld. She said due how old the ride is its categorized as a "class 7" whatever that fuck that means. They would only put experienced operators on it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3873626/Woman-tasked-operating-emergency-stop-button-Thunder-River-Rapids-day-job-Dreamworld-four-people-killed.html

>An 18-year-old girl was reportedly the emergency stop switch operator
>It's believed to have been her first day on the job at Gold Coast theme park

the rumours about her working without supervision or that she didn't know where the emergency stop was or that she was on snapchat seems pretty fake and gay though, let's be honest

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day. You should consider suicide my dude

>very unconfirmed rumor

Yeah, the media is jumping on anything at the moment. They said someone's (husband maybe) wallet was stolen, but it turned out a paramedic/policeman picked it up for them.

t. ahmed

Thank you for controlling the conversation and correcting the record demoralizing posts via proxy .02 has been deposited into your account per post.

for you

You see that gap between the belt and that frame? Do you see how the conveyer belt actually goes down a slope considering it's a fucking water ride? Do you see how the seats are lower than the average height of a grown up and how would just break appart like crispbread? Do you realize that nobody paid attention while this was happening despite there being a camera?

try again

I dont understand why its so interesting to you guys a bunch of people died and got injured during one od the rides in a theme park when it malfunctioned. Happens from time to time whats so special about this one?

maybe in germany, nothing like this has ever happened before here

Literally every cunt in this country has been on that ride.

We have 4 or 5 theme parks on the gold coast that are all within a short drive of each other. Any typical trip to the gold coast involves at least one day trip to any of these parks. That ride is one of the tamest rides so we've all been on it since we were little tykes. Its a little rafting ride, its quick, its boring and was fun for the whole family.

For that tame and boring ride that every Australian has been on to turn around and essentially mince four people in the most graphic and gory way possible, and knowing that it could've happened at any time during the last 30 years its been going its a bit of a shock to the national psyche.

I just find this funny as fuck. I have no idea why.

I just wish I had been there to witness the screaming children see their parents turned into hamburger by the out-of-control escalator.

>tfw poor family
>tfw never been to any of them

>implying this accident was not caused by the emu elite because these 4 ausfags knew too much

back to Sup Forums

When will the CCTV get leaked.

Can someone tell me what happened, never been in this thread before

I am the little girl who saw her mum die

AMA

Don't go to dreamworld.

this god damn thread again
I wish your entire country would get caught in that ride

Did you see poop come out of you're mums body when her lower half was sheared off?

How many conversation correcting posts do you have to make per hour to satisfy your company's quota?

How will you ever recover?

Nah, I was too busy having a cry, can't remember a thing lol

Oh, so this park was so bad, that people managed to die in the more tame rides? That's an accomplishment

Someone was probably supposed to move that first raft and didn't. Yes the machinery is probably supposed to do it automatically, but it is probably still someone's job to be looking at that part of the ride and making sure things stay clear. They weren't doing that job and now people are dead. The park will probably cover for this person, make it seem like nothing more than a mechanical error, because if it's human error as well, the park is finished.

Fuck that subject line. Fucking keked her is a (you)

I'm alright now since Dreamworld has given me a free season pass lol

kek

Great, even more chances to end your life Final Destination style.

jesus christ you said probably four times

>the raft that wont move is trump
>the conveyor belt is clintons corruption
>wikileaks is the belt hitting ctr in the face

Don't forget the grave pool

Oh look, another shitty /general/ to take over after the last one expired. And here I was excited to hear about the latest on that dollar bill thing.

>Police are investigating possible criminal negligence charges

Who are they investigating to take the blame Dreamworld or some schmuck employee?

The tamest ride mate. It would be like the small world ride at Disney world accidentally turning into a wood chipper and eating pretty white girls.

This is pretty tragic. RIP.

You're probably right

If they form a navy ausland is fucked