China is ripping us off BIGLY

>China is ripping us off BIGLY

Is this guy retarded?

He is saying "Big League," you fucking Mongoloid.

Yes

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Agreed, I also hate Trump.

So then CTR, what does that make your paper queen? Seeing as how she is struggling to stay at pace with a retard.

Well co2 emmisons are making the earth greener not worse , maybe china did make up all that shit about climate change to keep us down

LOL

Trump is fucking done.

SAGE

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS CTR THREAD

OBVIOUS BAIT

SAGE

SAGE

DONT FUCKING REPLY

JUST LET IT SLIDE

SAGE

SAGE

lmao drumfkins, get out of your echochamber, everyone hates trump

looks like the US is getting its first woman president :^)

Slide. SAGE

His IQ is so high you cannot understand what he's saying.

>user is posting bigly meme
OP are you retarded

>mfw US is China

The funny thing is bigly is a legitimate word.

Back to Syria you fucking dogcunt

Please post a link to a video where the corrupt bribed media actually says something positive about Mrs LOCK-HER-UP and not generic Trump slander for the 74749199694th time.

>you fucking Mongoloid

what you have against mongoloids?

Success breeds jealousy

>china ripping people off
Old news.

woah...

>i-it's a slide thread!!1!
>ever-yone loves trump BIGLY

LOL these drumftards are GOLD, anyone who dislikes trump is paid to hate him?

It's true, there's going to be more plants- The carbon in the air, there's gonna be a lot more of it. our plants are gonna be alot bigger folks. More food- It's gonna be great.

Of course not, we know you useless British cucks wouldn't do a days work in you life, just drink piss and smokefags while Ahmed fucks you wife, sister and daughter

A FUCKING LEAF

BUMP

DO LET THIS THREAD SINK

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

I really liked that flag :(

I voted against that flag, but YouKuck posters have single handedly made me regret it.

Perfect depiction of how Drumpf speaks, total fucking retard.

It's funny how he has made a point to use the term "big league" constantly since then to cover his embarrassment. Nobody is falling for it Donald you retard.

Kill yourself leaf, it's Hillary's turn. NZ won't be safe from the nuclear hellfire, it will be destroyed bigly.

Thanks for the contribution.

Lmao look how many foreigners think their opinions on US politics matter. Cry more poorfags

Trump 2016

>bring back all the jobs from CHYNA
>"wooooowww why is everything 10 times more expensive?"

China claims things are rigged. They're pathetic.

Hillary wont even be in the country by the time the election happens. Shes going to flee the country before the chains come out.

Muslim migrant detected

I'm replying to you to deprive them of their shekels. I guess CTR starts working at 4:30. Stupid Nerd virgins. Your absence for the last 4 hours was noticed. -20 big boy points. No tendies for you.

Yea because we can actually see Trump is fucking done, he is finished.

LOL, PRECISELY

Please respond bigly.

Confirmed freeloader Democrats that want the Chinese and Mexicans to keep stealing jobs so they can sit around, get fat, and be useless eaters of government cheese.

>chyna

This coming from domeone who doesn't even live in the U.S
Everywhere i go i see Trump/Pence signs

>he thinks trump bringing jobs back from overseas is a good thing

Enjoy paying $5000 for a loaf of bread, faggot.

LOL

Like signs mean anything, stupid cunt. How is that a signal of support?

t. Ladistan

It's "big league". Cos that is so much more articulate

you're the retard, unshit your ears and you'll hear him say big league, moron

>how is a signal of support a signal support
>genuinely believes not exporting jobs leads to hyper inflation

>how is a sign a sign

>OP 1 post

Good job everyone on getting trolled.

1 post by this ID

Trump is fucking done you retards. Between being a rapist and a racist even a population as dumb as the Americunts know he is unelectable. His business ventures have been a disaster and his presidential run has been nothing but a series of fuckups, bigly.

Not one media outlet backs Trump and it's not just because Hillary is the better candidate, its because Trump is a literal fucking retard. It's over, admit it, its a womans turn to run the free world.

1 post by this ID

>loaves of bread are made overseas

>what is mass market hyperinflation

Get an education on economics, leaf.

every fucking time

>BIGLY
He retconned that phrase, too. He said bigly, and then because bigly is not really a word, he started saying "big league" to cover it up.

fpbp

This was all me btw.

this.

it's an adverb...did no one bother to look that up? I'm confused at how this is considered a point against him or even a real discussion. Not the best orator, no doubt about it. However, it's still a word, whether he said it or not.

>Enjoy paying $5000 for a loaf of bread, faggot.

Are you mentally alright?