APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

M-muh plummeting pound.

I'M S.S..SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLS FORGIB ME!!!!!!!

>pound
More like ounce amirite.

Maybe in a third world country like Poland. Here we say gram and kilogram.

>Here we say gram and kilogram.
Łut, grzywna and funt here 2bhladerino

I'm sorry I don't speak European.

Mexico of Europe BTFO

Grows 0.5% more than expected or grows 0.5%?

Because 0.5% growth is really bad

FUNNY ISNT IT

They expected 0.3 or below growth.
>That growth is bad
No shit, everything is a mess right now. Even China has to lie about numbers, prop up their own economy then say "We didnt quite meet our expectations this year" after that.
It's only going to get worse for everyone if Clinton wins and lets the banks rape everyone, or when DB bursts.

0.5 for one quarter, treasury tried to scare people away from voting brexit by claiming we'd have 0.1% growth this quarter if we voted out

0.5% growth

Which is bad under normal circumstances, but the predicted economic turmoil after the brexit referendum was that we'd see much worse.

This is all relative, 0.5% growth in a normal steady economy is bad but that's not what we have in the UK right now, we have huge amounts of uncertainty and speculation.

you're still part of the EU, dimwits.

absolutely beautiful

It's probably .5%, but they were expecting it to be negative... all in all I'd say with the uncertainty aspect any positive growth that soon after would give a fairly rosey outlook.

>"If Brexit happens the economy will plummet" -The media
>everyone freak out when it does, investors bail, the UK economy is going to shit the very next day
>yet, nothing actually happened, same deals, same agreements, same trades, the brexit hasn't happened yet
>"See guis, what did we tell you, huh" -The media

And yet, it's standing back up

I can't wait for it to really happen

I can't wait until the EU is just Germany and Poland.

It's going to hit when A 50 is triggered.
Luckily it will also hit the EU since we trade with them. Which is the main driving force behind brexit, fucking up the EU.

I want bremainers to genuinely kill themselves.

Same with hillshills.

>currency temporarily drops after Brexit, entire EU starts finger-waggling at Britain for damaging their economy
>economy starts improving, EU decides Britain hasn't actually done anything yet

(((?)))

is it just me who goes on /r/ unitedkingdom every day just to bask in the amount of butthurt?

even with this story they're finding ways to be butthurt. Quoting growth figures and not having a clue what they're talking about lmao

I doubt Poland would stick with us. Last ones to stay are Germany and France. Who will then just merge into the Frankish Empire and invade Britain.

>Trump will cut off all Trade relations with the UK and so will the EU
>You will live to see the UK turn to cannibalism as they experience yet another potato famine

Feels good, man.

France is leaving next Kraut.

mate you couldnt even take on britain when you were the manliest you have ever been... never mind the utterly cucked state you are in now lmao

why would I go there

With a forecast to leave, which every single business and investor is aware of, so what exactly are you getting at?

Plummeting pound is the name of my secret sex move.

>the brexit hasn't happened yet
this really.

Economy is growing but there will be a huge wage compression; I was on about £27000 before brexit, now I'm still on that.

Before, that was worth about 55k usd pa, now it's worth about 35.

Will probably just go live and work somewhere else while this settles then move back once it's stabilised.

It wasn't. £ has gone from 1.4 to 1.22 per dollarydoo. Which means you went from 37k to 33k in dollars, not taking purchasing power into account. Purchasing power will be less effected, because services are all priced in £, plus most food, housing costs etc.

France will ally with us over you any day of the year. It's time to fulfill the wishes of Charlemagne, Napoleon and Hitler.

You're in no better shape. But between two cucked nations, the richer and more industrialized one wins. Only need France for the nukes in case you chicken out of a fair fight.

We currently occupy you with a military force while you aren't even allowed a real military. You are nothing.

Get sucked

Topkek

I'm not sure I've ever seen a Britcuck in my life. The one base you have left was planned to get evicted by 2020, but is now being emptied this year. Would take us at worst a year to utilize our industrie for any war efforts. Face it, if two nations in Europe ally against you, London would be a smoking, occupied crater within a few hours. That's why you divide all civilizations with constant bickering, like the jews.

You forget that Anglo-Saxons are naturally better warriors.

Every Anglo-Saxon is worth at least five Europeans.

you haven't left the EU yet