So one day this kid might replace Barry. What should DC do with him until then...

So one day this kid might replace Barry. What should DC do with him until then? Would you say you find his character or lore interesting?

>So one day this kid might replace Barry
No he won't.

He will if DC remembers that The Flash is a legacy hero.

We're in the moviefag age, movie characters aren't ever going to get replaced again.

Still, I've been pretty OK with his character as he's been written by Williams so far. There's a lot of potential for his development in TT but the series has been really mediocre and light on character.

Probably the best thing that could happen to him would be to be in a good cartoon so people would actually give him a chance instead of hating him on principle.

So never.

Legacy dont mean shit user. Thats like saying they're going to permanently retire Bruce from the Batman title, its just arcs and future what ifs, rinse repeat. Barry isnt going anywhere, and they sure as hell don't know what to do with either Wally

Knowing DC, even if nuWally replaces Barry for a time, some fag will bring Barry back down the line.

I'm guessing that he's going to become an antihero.

Everyone in Wally's life failed him or directly/indirectly screwed him over. Barry and Iris lied to him about his father, Damian kicked him off the TT and Deathstroke is going to use him as a pawn.

Wally needs someone in his life who won't let him down.

Barry out edged Jay and never brought him up a lot. Wally is always Barry this and that. Very weird.

The plan post Coie was to use a female lead tht based hero as the Flash.

We only have different flashes because of diffrent earths.

The legacy thing is a johns gimmick.

Jordan never cared about being legacy and Kyle wouldn't existed without the sales stunt gimmick.

I'm glad Priest is doing something interesting w/black Power Girl and Wally, they could have easily become footnotes in the Rebirth era.

Now that we got Real Wally back I think that in a couple of years we are going to have Bat back and he will fade into limbo.

It would actually be more interesting if he became a straight up villain. It shouldn't be too difficult. He is idolizing Slade nowadays.

So you're saying hes going to hook up with Uncle Daniel and become ANOTHER dick speedster? Pass

No that would be the most boring possible result. "Le got the bad genes" nonsense.

there is some rumor that he could be a villian because he was some reality warping experiment from dr. manhattan.

That wasn't a rumor. Some person wrote fanfiction and posted it here as if it was a "leak".

Can you blame him?

In one issue the other members of Team Defiance treated him better than the TT ever did.

>Johns
He has been a Legacy hero since Wally or even Barry.

I blame whoever get the idea for this character, a no real wally west (flash) and a no real kid flash (bart)

Hahaha

someone replacing barry

>kid flash (bart)

opinion disregarded

If Barry hadn't returned 10 years ago, I would have believed you. But now I think that's not going to happen outside of possible future stories and shit like that. Wally may one day grow up and become a Flash but he'll never be Barry's replacement.

Defiance are litrally 10x better than TT and they are elite

I would like Anti Hero Flash. Not a villain but a not straight hero would be an interesting direction.

Barry coming back really did ruin The Flash didn't it?
>Hey guys let's turn the worlds most popular Legacy hero into a one man story so casuals will understand it easier

Yes they are, because humans age. Now they actually will get replaced.

Bart is kind of a mess right now because of the New 52 and it would make more sense to save him for YJ Rebirth.

OG Wally is in a weird place right now. I'm not sure what Abnett plans to do with him but it will probably be better than what was done to Bart.

Priest is making new Wally into his own character and that's a good thing.

>Williams
I hate how he is writing him. Barry is best when he is Uncle Barry, the good hearted father figure who tells corny jokes. Now he is a sad sack or a meme lord in the movies.

Too bad Wally is being sidelined by other characters in Titans. Right after getting a new power set Wally gets sidelined so other characters can get stories. I normally wouldn't mind this but to do it now is silly.

This is what the CW fags who just started Reading Flash don't understand when people say they hate New Barry. They take it as an attack on the character himself when its the fact that him coming back turned The Comic into a status Quo mess of mediocrity.

Who cares? Even if Titans was solely about Wally it still wouldn't be a good comic. The Titans are not good supporting characters.

If you want a good Wally West comic you bring back his fucking cast of supporting characters designed to interact with him. Wally was the shittiest Teen Titan and outgrew the Titans to join the JL.

>if Titans was solely about Wally it still wouldn't be a good comic

but this directly contradicts the first arc

Movie synergy is why he was forced so hard, too.

>Movie synergy
So will Barry become a meme lord to fit the movie just like how Star Lord did in Marvel comics?

That would be an improvement. He's already a fucking loser, might as well go full autist. Would also add more contrast between him and ultraChad white Wally.