Did you fall for the STEM meme? Is it working out for you, share your blog post. Also...

Did you fall for the STEM meme? Is it working out for you, share your blog post. Also, are H1B poos really stealing jobs?

"Missing"

Of course H1B's are taking jobs. The whole point of the program is to allow management to replace US employees who might leave for a better job with slaves who either do as they're told and lick ass while they're at it or get shipped back to whatever shithole they came from.

Since management thinks its brilliant financial decisions - not smart engineering or good products - are what make the company valuable, of course they can't tell the difference between someone competent and someone who's barely qualified to do tech support in Hyderabad.

H1B is just tech slavery. That's why management loves it.

I live overseas, work from home and make a few thousand a month doing linux sysadmin stuff, bash scripting, sql optimization and some nodejs coding here and there.

If you're really good and have decent skills (coding since you were a kid or fucking with linux for a long time) you can do well, easily.

Getting my under grad in mechanical, masters in engineering management.

I think the "STEM maymay" only really applies to people that don't belong in the field (bad with numbers, or only did it to make (((money)))).

It's working out pretty well, i don't think poos will be taking muh job opportunities.

>Did you fall for the STEM meme?
I will let You know in 3,5 years senpai

Technology and Engineering can get you a job. Science and Math on their own are a total meme though, trust me.

I'm actually probably going to join the army and go to prime power school or the navy and go to nuke school because my physics degree is literally worthless without going and getting a Ph.D and even then the only jobs available are in academia which is a liberal circlejerk full of bitter aspies.

Minorities got drunk and did not show for their STEM job again. Gonna fire this guy, I swear.

it was meant to be fun not poverty & stress

you MUST go abroad

Do I?
I really want to stay here

Don't come to England, there's enough of you pikies already.

No he doesn't, he must stay there.

I used to work in Reactor department on CVN 70, those people (especially junior officers) hate their life.

yes

poorly

yes

Do you have any job adverts or something along that line, that shows companies specifically appealing to poos/discouraging non poos from applying?

>go to nuke school

NEVER do this.

Anything the Navy tells you about nukes is a lie. Recruiters get a massive bonus for signing nukes.

Seconded and applauded for conciseness.

death and suffering await you here

but hey, maybe you like it?

I wonder who employs all the vermin? Must be Pakis, huh?

I didn't fall for it so much as got a degree in what I already knew how to do. It's working fine.

And yes the H1Bs (including poos) are stealing not just the jobs but also the education.

Bach of Criminology/Bach of IT security, half way through my 4 year course.
Pretty sure i'll be able to get a job lol

>Stemtistics
just lol

This is fine, but we need to discourage the hordes of people who want to become "artists" because there's not enough demand for their supply. Stop selling kids and teens snake oil.

>he's not a lawyer