Will any Australian posters show me the Australian way?

Will any Australian posters show me the Australian way?
I've grew up in an ethnic community to migrants parents and i don't feel part of the country.
Im pretty serious about this, ill travel to any part of Australia to find my place.

>unknown

ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!'!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!d!!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!'!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!'!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!'!'!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!'!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!'!!!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!'!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!3!!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!'!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!'!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!4!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!'!!!!!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!!!'!!!
ALIENS FUCK OFF!!!!2!!!!!

Fuck off back home you Ching Chong cunt

You'll never be welcome here

Hey look it's the banana guy again!

My offer still stands, come up to Newcastle and we can drink VB while I shove that banana up your ass.

yo ignore these 2 dumb cunts above me, where are you from? whats your background?

As you can see a demonstration of the Australian way.

What post code? This is an 11/10 post dude. Hanging out with Australians should be the number one priority for imports

>
This fucking flag

hey! its the town rapist
do you class yourself as Spanish or French?

Hey bro, I'm interested in knowing more about your story.
What ethnicity are you and which precise part of Australia did you live?

Oi everyone is opening their hearts to you and you ain't replying you asshole.

He doesn't want to move to Melbourne you fucking poofter, so leave him alone. And what's with the 3rd degree on his race? You only want to suck on the BBC? You racist or something?
Hey OP watchout for this gay cunt, he only wants you to go to Melbourne so he can root you the arse.

The Australian way is shitposting on Sup Forums and putting vegemite on your toast

> (OP)
i go to adelaide to get rooted in the arse every boxing day when i get a day off work

Stop making threads you dumb chink, just go back to China already

>the Australian way
It's called being a sociopath. You think anyone in this country has real friends or family except for non-white ethnics in their own communities? Australians like to hide behind some thinly veiled culture of drinking, playing and watching sport, being interested in the same stupid shit like cars, surfing, motorbikes, etc. We pretend to be laid back larrikins having fun and making jokes. It is all a big fucking lie. Australians are convict scum and we have been banished to this snake infested desert island as divine punishment.

White Australians treat each other with disdain. Sexual Affairs, backstabbing, banter, competition, fights, arguments, these are the normal everyday things of white Australians and they treat it as normal. We are dysfunctional white trash who hate everyone.

Pretty sure banana man is Chinese living in Sydney.

Come to Newcastle banana man, it will be fun!

you better not be calling him a banana coz hes yellow ya bloody shitstabber

they're not supposed to know that you stupid dumb cunt

>Spend all week insulting us

>Now expects our help

Yeah nah fuck off and die cunt

>I've grew up in an ethnic community to migrants parents and i don't feel part of the country.

Because you fucking aren't cunt. Pack your family. Pack your shit and fuck off back to Lebanon or whatever mudslime wog cuntry you're from.

iwill fack your maders

Well, you're good entertainment at least.

Settle down Xuen

How drunk are you cunt?

>this fucking thread

God, I'm in tears. Never change Strayans.

Come back banana OP

Don't listen to these fucking poofters, fucking pull a chair up and have a snag and I'll tell ya how to be Aussie.
I'm yanking ya chain ya fucking galah, fuck off back to ya nignog country we're full. Fucking nigs, sandnigs and chinks coming here taking our fucking women and destroying our fucking culture. At least those fucking chinks bring half decent food with them, you nigs bring nothing but ya filthy kids and AIDs. Fucking immigrants bombing our lindt cafes and shit, cant even go get a decent doctor anymore that doesn't smell like curry or speaks half decent English. Pauline fucking warned us, no one fucking listened

Tldr: Fuck off we're full.

I came here expecting shitposting, and I was not disappointed. Love you strayans

Interesting. When i was around 13 or 14. My brother, his mate and I was out roo shooting one night . He told me to go pick up this roo he had just shot. When I told him to "Get fucked, you only want me to get out so you can drive off and leave me". He told me get it again. Only this time he put the gun to my head while he said it. When i got to the roo the cunt shot me in the foot and then they drove of laughing.
Fuckers, would drive back n forth beeping the horn as i hobbled along the road. They would even do the old drive off as i went to hop in the car thing.

Fucking cunt stop telling them our fucking secrets, ya deserve to be sacrificed to the Emu King

Just hop on a boat and set up an esky wherever you land, mate! Plenty of room.

(((In the internment camps)))

Internet speed is fuckn shit tho

Jesus Christ look at them all.

okay do you have a spare room for me? I think you're just fucking around though. But im serious Sydney, 2nd gen Chinese-Australian born to migrant parents. Grew up in a heavy ethnic community and only interacted with children of ethnic backgrounds during school 2134. I will travel to anywhere in Australia that isn't too difficult to get to. E.g. Bumfuck nowhere Ill go to Melbourne

>A FUCKING MYSTERY NIGGER

>Newcastle

you couldn't pay me to live in that shithole again, I used to live in Lambton...way too fucking close to Jesmond and everyone knows how tucked that place is. It's the only place I know that has a guard dog protecting the woolies

T. Self hating cuck who's too autistic to handle banter.
or
T. Chang wangsing who wouldn't understand and should shut his fucking gob.

Australia is actually a depressing place. The country has been slowly sliding down the toilet bowl for the last 25 years. A retarded corrupt government and FREE TRADE killed this country. We have nothing. So our stupid government just sells whatever we have off to other countries like China. Costs half a million for average house not even in a good neighborhood. A cool million for the same average house in a decent neighborhood.

Australia is fucked. We'll be third world or a colonial state of China by 2030. Drugs are a huge problem here. Unemployment is like 20%. Male suicide rate is skyrocketing.

I've got a little savings, 60k, tempted to either leave the country or just go on a big self destructive hurrah fucking whatever I can and then jump off a building or something.

I miss the days when bogans didn't have the internet.

say that to my face cunt!

Fucking Jesmond, yeah can't argue with that one.

If you're white, natsoc and not a derro or a shitcunt you can crash on my couch.

bunch of gronks in this thread

Go to the beach, drink 6-pack and get sunburnt. Go home, cook on barbie and get Ross River fever from mozzies while drinking 6 pack. Go inside and watch cricket while drinking 6 pack. Call every person you see all day cunt.
Repeat every day of summer and you'll start to feel a part of it.

Can i live with you so you can teach me?

>Australian way

china is a big fucking place. I bet there's at least one part of it that is nice and comfy and not a smogridden overpopulated shithole. Just move there. You won't be accepted anywhere you go unless you really try to be a part of the community though or blend in

this is the australian way by user part 1

ok first you need to know what a commo is, pic related. second is Brocky (who raced commos) was an absolute legend.

Watch the V8 Supercars in Townsville. In person.

RIP Brocky you fuckin leg

that has to be a dude. there is no fuckin way thats a woman

>the australian way by user part 2
second thing to learn is the biff. if you are accosted by uppity fasicsts, you may have to go the biff like this patriot pictured here.

Transgender freak. Made me lose faith in our military completely. It's a disgrace.

Any WW2 vet still alive must wish they were dead. This is what they fought for.

the australian way by user part 3

the legend of bob hawke. he was the only prime minister who was also a yard glass champion. also he trolled frank sinatra this one time back in the 1970's

Get a girlfriend. It will stop you over analyzing life and help you enjoy small pleasures

>Thinking Bogans haven't been on the internet since day one
>Thinks "Bogan" is an insult

I love being called a Bogan. It's a complement really. Because the only other option is being called a cucked faggot like you. Next time you're walking down the street with your sloppy mick gf. Check out how many sly smiles she gives to my fellow Bogans when she thinks you're not watching. You've never wondered why she knows so many Davo's and Thommo's?

Charlestown here, lets touch dicks irl