Be me

>be me
>work at emergency call center
>receive gypsy (you can tell by the accent) emergency calls over being shot/stabbed
>receive normal person call about not feeling that well
>prioritize normal person over dirty romanian half breed
>mfw

You are doing good work my friend. Odds are the gypsey was pulling a scam, the normal guy probably had the deadly common cold

Fucking Romanians I swear to god...

None of our emigrants ever go further than Spain. Sorry, but we don't usually go to work in african countries.

>we usually don't got to work.

FTFY

Gypsy would probably have robbed paramedic anyway for drugs and needles when they arrive. They do that here.

The Spanish and Italians pretty much ARE gypsies, or derived form them, rather. They have an incredily similar proto culture, music and genetics.

Don't be mad friend, we all know gypsies are romanians, 90% at least.
I wish they wouldn't come here but hey, I will say one good thing about your people, they're like antibodies to niggers and vice versa

Thanks f.am

C'mon Sup Forums share some work stories

This. Most Medditareneans are either Arab or gypsy descendants

No bully pls

/luso/ masterrace

normal person is pic related in portugal
you people say " sweden muzlimsshehehheh" but holy fuck i saw maybe 2 white people in the entire town i was in

GO ONLINE
SAY KILL, DEATH, BOOZE, TITTIES

LAUGH AT NSA AND CSIS

>implying you have the clinical knowledge to prioritize cases

I don't prioritize them per se, but I decide the list and then they prioritize it, and a lot of my coworkers are based, and they tell me what they do in those cases which is practically what I do. Portugal is more based than what you may think oldest and best ally, when it comes to people, not government.

>pic related, we won obviously

Tell me more about the antibody thingie.
Gypsies have guts and don't hesitate to bash niggers.
They find niggers to be wannabe be gangsters.

t. A dude that knows a lot of Gypsies irl with different backgrounds and education

Are sweden shitposters now?
Where were you?

You said it yourself, gypsies here are based against niggers but overall they're still subhumans who marry 10yr old girls and live in vans/woods, dress all in black, never shower, steal, think they're the best because daddy has a pea shooter tier weapon and fuck up the education system even worser than it already is.

They get in shootouts with cops and nigger decently but we don't really have any gangs or anything, maybe chink mafia in the chinatowns (warehouses lol) but it's not really serious, they keep to themselves

Lets see theres the time a dindu tried to get me fired.......

hmm the multiple times dindus robbed our store......

And the many times a white tried to rob us (oh wait that never happened)

Good job little brother

P.S - I'm OP but on data

Ignora-o

Swedecucks a mentir na internet. Sad!

Post at least a shortened one fa.malam

T-thanks

>italian allies
fools

Gypsies achieved a balance of doing bad shit and being normal. If they do mafia shit is usually very discrete. The gun shootouts is new, they know using guns leads to useless next level shit and consequences

I have to say that with proper education and showers from an early age they can be fun,productive and smart chaps. But their "caravan" culture is hard to take out.

Me and some educated gypsy buddies used to watch Bollywood movies drunk and lmao. Their language is really close to Hindi and they no issue in speaking and understanding Hindi.

Eh amic, if your country sank into the Earths core it would be an improvement, the only regret would be all of you infesting other countries that would survive

i do this every time a polak needs help

>Romanian
>work

No Shafran, begging, theft and fraud aren't considered work.

>gypsies
>education

Again, apprenticing in the art of picking pockets isn't actually considered education.

>*you would
Stil heh

Yeah there's one or two good ones but 99% is shit. Gypsy women are fucking feral as well or extreme sluts

>Gypsies achieved a balance of doing bad shit and being normal. If they do mafia shit is usually very discrete. The gun shootouts is new, they know using guns leads to useless next level shit and consequences
What I fail to understand about gypsy organized crime is their failure to create any lasting wealth. Their rackets probably bring hundreds of millions of dollars annually, yet the majority of gypsies are still dirt poor. The wealthy ones seem to be blowing their money on stupid shit like golden chains, BMWs and pimped-out mansions. Maybe my impression is wrong, but if not, why the hell do they fail to achieve what Italians or Jews did in the U.S.?

>poland talking shit about any eastern country

You'd be literally african tier, if it wasn't for your EU neetbucks.

>We have only one female working at the store
>One person. No security
>Dindu walks in pretends to be customer interested in rings
>Diamond rings
>"Can I see this ring-- the diamond ring?"
>She takes out ring
>She realizes something is wrong and he's not a customer
>He is about to do something and she is scared. She can tell.
>"Can I see this other ring? I need to compare them
>He wants to run with two rings not just one.

I forget if she took out the other ring or not, but he blasted off out of the store and that ring/s is gone forever. Snatch and run, the dindus method of "jewelry shopping"

Better be African-tier than Indian-tier, gyppo.

Their enterprises are not that profitable,
they mainly do prostitution and stealing.
Tbqh they run away from responsibility and choose easy way to get money.
Doing what Italians and Jews did requires organization, responsibility and a chance of getting seriously screwed.

There is a huge difference between gypsies and Romanians you idiot but I guess you can't comprehend that with your single digit iq

So like allmost all the sub-subhuman gypsy trash left for the west.

Gypsy chicks have tight and really wet cunts. Too bad you are getting only the zergs of their women.

They're fucking short, old and fat when they go over 25, highschool modernised gypsy women are (like I said) top sluts though

No one cares what happens in non white countries.

You talking about USA my fellow burgerian dindu?

> America
> Telling others who is and isn't white

currently a gay black muslim is POTUS in his second term
what happened to you 'merica? you used to be ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ not total shit

America has more white people in it than any other nation on the planet, and you wonder why we're #1.

Silly peasants.

Thats because you have a higher population genius, but when you look at percentages, its barely 50%

yes, just ignore all the small white communities spread out all over the USA for the brown people infested cities.

that's dishonest and you know it.