Sup Forums BTFO yet again

How will you ever recover?

Daniel 4:17

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

"Death penalty is murder and cruel but I should be able to kill a baby because my body my rules"

>abortion is murder
why do women hate their children so much?

False equivalence. This assumes innocent life and the life of murderers is equivalent. Not even close. Not being able to see the difference makes you a sociopath or a moron.

>be like
Anyone else getting triggered at this dindu talk?
This person looks like the typical SJW anyway, ignorant and loves the dindu ghetto culture.

Another thing that women seem to do when give the option of abortion is that they ALWAYS kill healthy ones, but end up keeping potato specimens just as a fashion or show everyone how 'compassionate' they are

An unborn fetus is the same as a serial killer?

I think it's more along the lines of "anyone has juristiction over another person's life granted certain criteria are met (even less with weapons) but I can't abort a fetus"

I do not agree with everything or either party, but I do align closer to the right. I believe in small government that should stick to things private sectors can't deal with. To level the playing field and help make everyone free. Both parties have big government ideas but the right tend to be much smaller.

She should've been aborted desu

Just because brazil is full potato specimens doesn't mean the rest of the world is like that

The innocent unequivocally do not deserve death, unlike the many who have sinned

"be like"

Sterilize all wiggers. Wiggers are worse than niggers.

I be like?
Well what do you mean I be like?

>war = murdering non-Americans
>abortion = murdering Americans
Liberals really are retarded, aren't they?

>all people who like anything i dont like are the same person
Liberal world view, everyone.

>be like
stopped reading there

Don't bullshit and meme, you know as well as I do

CHOOSE to commit a crime - be punished with murder

CHOOSE to fuck with America - be punished with war

"Accidentally" have a baby - WHY CAN'T I GET RID OF THIS BABY

If it wasn't for the fact that groids are 99% of the abortion audience, I'd be anti-abortion, so it's hard to argue.

im extremely right wing and i dont understand the anti-abortion thing

i really dont feel anything for a fetus thats younger than 5 months old

there is no life so innocent as an unborn child.

>Liberals be like: death penalty is horrible and war is bad and guns are murder but I deserve to have 10 abortions.

If only her mother had felt the same way.

I want mandatory abortions and sterilization for all women so we can set up a eugenic system to manage human reproduction instead of this dysgenic nonsense. I also think prisons are awful and that most crimes are undeserving of any punishment while the rest can be handled with summary execution. Lastly, I would prefer to disarm every citizen, but only if my ideal government is in power. Failing that, guns should only be purchasable by 115 IQ and above.

>be like
>in dat trash it be goin

>aborting a defenseless human, who was a result of poor planning, is under the same circumstances as people who commit violent crimes and are soldiers for nation
Oh my God what a fucking retard

>"babies are the same as convicted felons"

comparing killing convicted killers to killing millions of unborn fetuses every year.

I'm freedom, against war, pro life, and against the death penalty
White felatio btfo

The clump of cells in a woman's womb has the sentience of a jellyfish for several months, do you believe we should #savealljellyfish?

Def a nigger fucker

Yes i do you nigger

When a fetus is convicted of a capital offense, your reasoning will make sense. Until then shut the fuck up a get some education.

But I thought education was liberal indoctrination?

Can't have it both ways, kiddo.

Liberal indoctrination isn't education.

Universities are a liberal cesspool, yes. But that's not the only way to get an education. That's the lib's problem. Everything has to be spoon fed to you.

Is this girl a straw woman?

There is a big difference between killing violent criminals by death penalty, killing rivals to gain territory and resources and killing your own self grown child just because it will make your life a whole lot less fun.

The first two forms of killing involve killing an outsider over a dispute. The third form, abortion, involves killing your own self grown child because you want to keep partying it up.

The Left Wing is getting so incoherent that they are going to start openly advocating for white males to be aborted/killed or enslaved in a few years.

War: Against
Death Penalty: Pro
Guns: Hell Yeah
Abortion: Have as many as you want. You would make a horrible parent.

>Marxian training camps
>Education
JUST

>Guns don't kill people
>Murderers and pedos should be murdered
>war is necessary for the security of the state
>Abortion is murder. See rule 2.

Yes u fucking shitlord

>murdering violent criminals and our foreign enemies is ok, but killing babies is not

Wow, rethuglicans have such crazy, conflicting views.

Because Republicans don't care about real freedom or women's rights.

It's that simple.

If men got pregnant there wouldn't even be a debate about abortion in this country.

>Comparing adult criminals to unborn babies

Women, everyone.

#repealthenineteenth

>Equating the deaths of criminals and terrorists to the death of an innocent life because mu body

>How will you ever recover?
I deserve to murder as many helpless babies as I want. But you, a non-killer, can't have a gun to defend your own life, property, or liberty.

It's pretty easy really. The reverse of OP's argument is clearly worse and unconstitutional.

>killing the vile and dangerous criminals is bad
>killing unborn babies is fine

do liberals think the comparison of abortion and death penalty works in their favor? how the fuck does that make any sense?

babies have the sentience of a jellyfish for a long time even after birth. do you think we should just allow people to go around hospitals and squish babies as they please?

Babies are indeed like animals, like pets, they are not people. But like pets, they are property. Harming one harms its owner.

Setting that aside, I see no real intrinsic issue with infanticide. It is not really different from abortion, and the state should not feel ashamed to use both in order to cleanse and manage the human population.

Edgy. Don't forget to tip that fedora son

So at what point does a life gain value? Would you also support euthanasia for criminals, the sick, the retarded? Cause I would.

He is right polack

Life doesn't ever gain objective value. It is never infinitely precious.

I believe in a set of values that assigns some worth to human lives, but it is dependent, not in any way intrinsic, objective, or universal.

Outside cases of rape I strongly oppose abortion.
Women try to say it's my body but totally forget that "clump of cells" is only half her and completely forget about the father.

Every time it's the same...

"POL BTFO!"
"*Some liberal bullshit confusing natural rights for societal rights, only people effected by post are SJW and mental illness trendies.*"

Every time op.

>If only everyone was enlightened, like me. If you just watch this YouTube video, you too can be prosperous. Now where is my mommy with those hot pockets?

The whole world laughs at you behind your back

>ONE (1) POST BY THIS ID
>ONE (1) POST BY THIS ID
>ONE (1) POST BY THIS ID
>ONE (1) POST BY THIS ID
>ONE (1) POST BY THIS ID
>ONE (1) POST BY THIS ID

>can't abort a fetus

In what state is this true

No, guns are good .war is bad and abortion after 3-4 months is murder

>be like
opinion discarded

No one gives a fuck what some dyke or trap says.

>dumb fucking cunt doesn't even know the pragmatic commonality of these choices instead confusing them as dissonant from the other because it's a matter of 'think of the children!'

Death penalty is for criminals that are beyond rehabilitation and are considered a large menace to society.

Abortion is for personal comfort. Literally a pleasure killing.