Child migrants arrive in UK but 15ft screens are in place so public cannot asses their age

Child migrants arrive in UK but 15ft screens are in place so public cannot asses their age
ABOUT 100 more Calais children have arrived in Britain but the Home Office has installed a massive screen outside the London processing centre so no members of the public can assess their ages.

By SOFIA DELGADO
00:01, Sun, Oct 23, 2016 | UPDATED: 14:36, Sun, Oct 23, 2016

Three coaches carrying migrants with no links to the UK arrived yesterday at the Home Office building in Croydon.

Last week, the Home Office came under fire after welcoming adults apparently pretending to be ‘vulnerable children’ to get fast-track asylum treatment.

Now a 15ft screen has been installed outside Lunar House where the migrants are processed by officials.

The Home Office says the screen was to protect the ‘vulnerable children’.

The move, believed to have cost £2,000, comes after officials were forced to admit migrants adults had conned the system and entered the UK.

Pictures showing grown men arriving in Britain last week sparked growing public outrage.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/724220/Child-migrants-arrive-Britain-UK-Home-Office-fence-London-screen-hide-ages-adults
youtube.com/watch?v=MG1umg53Wd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tory MP Philip Davies said the British public felt they were ‘being taken for a ride’ by officials.

He said: "People only have to see the pictures of the so-called child refugees to see that many of them are not children.

“A large number of my constituents have contacted me to say how angry they are that we're being taken for fools, taken for a ride and our generosity is being abused.

The majority of the asylum seekers arriving from Calais have no formal identification or paperwork to present to immigration officials.

Home Office staff have been told to only challenge migrant children’s age if they look older than 25.

MP David Davies has called for migrants to face dental test to accurately verify their age but was criticised by left wingers as ‘unethical’.

Official figures have revealed 5,000 ‘children’ who entered Britain in the past 10 years have later been found to be adults.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen said: “This fence is obviously there to stop the public from seeing these so-called child refugees. The public thought they were going to see unaccompanied infants being led to safety but what we have seen, it appears, is predominantly young men.”

express.co.uk/news/uk/724220/Child-migrants-arrive-Britain-UK-Home-Office-fence-London-screen-hide-ages-adults

>tfw your Father is a cuck

Political correctness in UK is ridiculously high! Their citizens aren't even protesting against it!

Then next, these adult-looking child migrants from middle-east would be sitting unsupervised besides 10-12 years old vulnerable kids in schools and even if under supervision, most of the teachers would be too afraid to say anything fearing being dubbed to be a racist!!!

It's fucking hilarious

First "children" arrive
- Photographers snap them, post pictures on internet, shitstorm ensues

Next "children" arrive:
The big, tall ones are all mysteriously covered in coats/sheets so you can't see their face.
The only ones uncovered are the ones who are obviously children

Now:
Coats and sheets have been replaced by giant screen.

What kind of person makes a decision like this? What on earth are the motives for someone like that?
And the people setting the screens up, what are they thinking?

POO

Maybe they are pooing behind the screen. In loos.

Thats fucking hilarious, youre right

Who cares? Liberals who want them shall get them with all their nice extra exotic add-ons. If the West is this stupid they shall be extinguished. Natural selection.

After all, after the era of liberal retardation is over and Islam is dominant in Europe those stupid whores will learn. When you think about it, Islam is Sup Forums. The Kikes are trying to get us against muslims when in fact we should be as one.

>16 year old

>Official figures have revealed 5,000 ‘children’ who entered Britain in the past 10 years have later been found to be adults.

I see the express has discovered the aging process

Finland go home.

You are drunk, angry, and have stopped making any sense.

>sense
there was never any

He makes sense. Just have a couple and stop being such a bitch. Teetotaler cunt.

>16 year old

HE LOOKS FUCKING 40

Go home Finland.

Back to that mystical place beneath the icy waters.

"""""""""""""""""""Based May"""""""""""""""""""""

Oh dear. Oh fucking dear oh dear.

Every single one of our politicians needs to be shot in the back of the head.

Very Clever. But seriously though, we've got adults pretending to be children in order to game the system, and it has been going on for years.

The relevant parts of the government know about it, but do nothing because they have their own agenda. Thus abusing their position and dwindling public trust in their office.

Fresh batch of somali gang members
Enjoy your crimes, and spread pussy for those cocks.

This shit is awesome cuz its almost like something is making anglos suffer for all that shit they done.

Kek wills it

My toilets a little clogged mate, care to help?

dude this shit is so surreal.

I know its a farce mate I just found the wording of that bit amusing

The fact they see old ass men as teenagers is the most troubling thing.

The UK used to own 3/4 of the world. We're used to shit crashing down around us.

All we do now is laugh, laugh hysterically, at each new piece that gets torn away.

Since when european goverments state to protect invaders from their citizens, not citizens from invaders?

>UK
>used to own 3/4 of the world

not fucking true.

What's the liberal logic for this? Like, what position do they take to defend it?

I will admit i am pretty depressed and drunk but i will not drown myself in cold water. That is shitty way to die. I rather hang myself.

I wonder who indeed. I suspect its our nasally endowed friends.

*Started
Fokken smartphonie thinks it is smarter than me

>16 years old

The only thing that would make this better is if he identify himself as an Apache Attack Helicopter.

They insist they are actually children while refusing all attempts to prove their age.

If they're adults then the UK just got a great adult worker who can contribute to the growth of the UK GDP at a time when the economy is in trouble!

If they're children they can be taught to be a great adult work who can contribute to the growth of the UK GDP at a time when the economy is in trouble!

"Do anything for immigrants, fuck white people"

Help children who run away from war (mostly caused by shitty Western country such as France or USA).
Nothing wrong with this

Why aren't Brits bombing the buses carrying these manchildren? Surely you could get your Irish friends to supply you with some explosives and guns.

They hate themselves and their own race (the white ones).

They want third world immigrants regardless of their age. They see the fact refugees are lying about their age as a non-issue and 'right wing scaremongering'.

They welcome the great replacement.

TL;DR - they're cucked

They just say "it shouldn't matter". They want open borders, and will use any rhetoric they have

Age is a social construct.

It's not like he's wrong, mart-shartist

oh shit nigga we 9gag now

"""children"""

Some of them are old enough to be my fucking dad. They don't even pass as late teens, never mind proper children.

Open borders cannot work with a welfare state. Tell them that if they want open borders, all welfare must be scrapped.

Sweden is a social construct

Dude idk wtf is going on anymore. I feel my sanity slipping

liberal logic? "we should let them all in, regardless of whether they are children or not. after all we are bombing their countries"

Yeah, like 2% of those are fake children probably. We still have 98% to help idiot.

Hardly surprising. Your food and water has been drugged, and you've been subjected to an ongoing psychological assault.

They want to be your dad.

If your mom is a lefty, she wants them to be your dad, and possibly the Dad of her "Grandchildren".

RIP Britannia

and soon trump will lose and we will all drink koolaid

Why not help them in France?

That would matter if those 2% Fake children wouldn't go on to taint the rest of the actual children with their toxic culture.

look at this poor 12 year old tunisian refugee.
would you want to tell this young child he is unwelcome in your country?
didn't think so.

Keep them if you want to help

>UK
>White

literally

He might have been 12, 30 years ago

We help them cunt. Tiny minority go to the UK because they have family there but the vast majority stay here. We help them faggot.

>Yeah, like 2%
>Stats pulled from one's arse

I've seen the pictures. If I am being extremely generous, it's 50/50.

Just fucking riot already.

Sorry UK I think we'd best become a republic

You're kinda infecting the anglo world with your grossness.

> W-We will uncuck ourselves post Brexit!

Herrsche Britannien! Beherrsche die Wellen!

>asses their age

The scatological fixation strikes again.

"child"

Don't talk about the poor child Antwan Kumiya (12) that way! How inconsiderate of you!

>16

They have no connection to the UK.

They have a connection to France - they're in it.

The UK has no responsibility to take care of these lying chancers.

There will be mass graves all over Europe within ten years.
The only question is who will be filling them up.

This is real?

Robots?

>let's talk about things I don't know a shit

Focuse you on Drumpf and Clinton stupid americunt

Transagist pig!

They say you're only as old as the girl you feel. So this is probably overstating his age.

Turns out that of the few who have been age-checked, over 60% were found to have lied about their age.

is that anthony cumia in black face

>16 yr old

tfw

t. Ahmed Bin Francoise

Only a person from an island can analyse the island hurrr

>no argument
>drumpf lol
Face it, your country should stop pushing its problems onto the UK.

>Apparently Calais is a part of Britain

Didn't we have a war about that?

Thats all you got? go left.

LARPing became scary thing now.

I think people would prefer a machine uprising killing every1 than handing European civilization over to people who they feel will live in the ruins and turn the earth into one gigantic Johannesburg.

its anthony cumia after a skin bleaching session.

fucking guardian

You can tell it's French now, because it looks like shit.

Would that Henry V had not died so young.

Quit being racist, by child migrants they mean the children the men will have with your girlfriends.

Tiny majority of children have family in UK so they come to your country but the vast majority stay France. Is it true or false? I'm literally defend you.

If they have family in the UK, then their family should go to France, the heartless bastards. Right now they're sitting by while their children are in the jungle. Child neglect and abuse. Their family should be locked up if they won't go to France.

its okay to be jealous jean

why do they go to france? if they truly are refugees fleeing from war, why dont they stop in the first country where there is no war on?

if they truly are refugees, why are someone of them on tape, on CNN, of all places, saying that france is not good enough for them, they want to go to the UK?

>16
Fuck this.
I'm up for a riot if anyone else is.

(((Child Migrants)))

i don't understand the government but i'm sure they know what's best for me

Norway and/or Denmark started checking for ages. AFAIK 50%+ were adults. Those statistics do not include the large amount that skipped the test and went underground.

The number of "unaccompanied underage children" applying for asylum in those countries decreased by 80-90% as a result of the tests.

because ''muh family'' is in the nice country

family aka welfare

>Tiny majority of children have family in UK

Yes, I'm sure that's what the "children" like to tell you.

Oh, they also have a bridge for sale if you're interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG1umg53Wd8

Because you have niggers like that woman that exist in the UK, women that need to have their faces covered in acid and their teeth smashed in with a hammer.