Trumps Hollywood star was destroyed on Wednesday

>Trumps Hollywood star was destroyed on Wednesday
>Lefties dance in joy about vandalism

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynews.com/general-news/20161026/man-who-vandalized-donald-trumps-star-speaks-out-i-was-just-so-fed-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not the only Hollywood star that got vandalized, right?

Vandals destroy Trump's Hollywood star, only fair he destroyed Hollywood and they are still ass blasted over it.

Theres actually a homeless trump supporter camping on the replacement now to prevent further shenanigans from the tolerant left

>millions of nazis and fascists are killed during ww2
>lefties dance at the murder

>pinochet drops lefties out of helicopters
>right wingers dance in joy about the murder

what are you trying to say op?

Imagine how embarrassed they'll be when they find put that horcruxes aren't real and that they attacked a pavement for nothing.

lmao drumpfkins triggered af

Dude said he did because trump is a rapist. And his daughters have been raped.
This message was paid for and appoved by the ducks on the ground

>homeless
>supports republican

only in America

>star gets replaced within the day
>now homeless black woman stands guard over it

well that backfired on them

Yep. Dude hates trump. Conveniently had a pick axe, jackhammer, and other construction equipment. No charges are being brought against him

Any sane person would be against vandalism. But this is just a tile on the floor, it can be replaced.

Probably because he wants a job

>he did it to sell pieces of it on ebay to raise antirape fund
what if he got arrested and jailed first for destroying public property

That cost $30,000.

if trump really wanted to win hearts and minds he'd meet this lady help her get a job

Is there a source on it getting replaced?
How easily can they make these things? Did they have backups just in case a thing like this happened?

>homeless black woman stands guard over it
It's a diamond mine for Trump supporters
Oh if only the media could stop denying that Trump is a riper market

How come it's so expensive?

Property is theft anyway

I doubt anyone would want to hire a dirty guy who wears the same clothes every day.

Also, even if he did find a job. I doubt he would be able to buy a house with 7$/hr.

>TFW you realize that the star(pentagram) was meant to seal his power
>TFW the last seals have all been broken
>TFW you can't wait to see Trump final form

Good

The principles of Individual Freedom, which is the basis of the Republican Party, is indifferent with personal wealth.

Man who vandalized Donald Trump’s star speaks out: ‘I was just so fed up’
>dailynews.com/general-news/20161026/man-who-vandalized-donald-trumps-star-speaks-out-i-was-just-so-fed-up

>dailynews.com/general-news/20161026/man-who-vandalized-donald-trumps-star-speaks-out-i-was-just-so-fed-up

>10% productivity fall
>300% gdp increase
You may only pick 1 I daresay.

Mate just because everyone in Romania is a poverty stricken gypsy retard that would rather wallow in their own piss than better themselves doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else on the planet.

>Man vandalizes Trump star
>Gets replaces

So what did they accomplish?

yes, why would a homeless guy want "individual freedom" when he doesn't even have fucking food

"mate" that homeless guy is a poverty stricken w/e and on top of that an american who can't think

Funny how he took a camera crew with him to commit a crime

They are just angry that Trump's campaign has been such a SMASHING success, despite their attempts to DESTROY him.

Just in time to replace the star with a POTUS and MAGA subtitle.

>Morgan Freeman
She's sitting on Easy Reader's star until they move the barriers away. kek

I can't imagine how it is you somehow believe that once you're homeless you're stuck that way forever except of course for the obvious reason being that you're an undereducated subhuman gypsy faggot that was raised on a diet of boiled shoe leather and your mothers tears.
You're welcome to insult any other nation on the planet the very second you stop being Romanian.

>I doubt anyone would want to hire a dirty guy who wears the same clothes every day
It does not matter.
You can hire him as a pet worker whose main goal is to serve as a propaganda item to make your company look better.
If he proves himself fit for training, keep him. If not, wait until the media gets tired of his story...which is about a week or two

And he's a bernout too.
>>I’m a Democrat, I’m a Bernie Democrat.
MUH RAGE

Telling the American people that trump is a rapist. Guy took a camera crew and gave an interview about "trump raped women and I won't stand for it" that's being aired on MSM nonstop

This is why I'm voting for Trump, the homeless situation is getting out of control in Commiefornia since there are no goddamn jobs.
It's some weird poured material and a metal disc + lettering that probably costs 100 dollars to make tops.

>Trump is a rapist
Have they still come up with any proof about that?

>that's being aired on MSM nonstop
Good thing I don't watch any TV.

lmao I love how you get so personally insulted, all i was saying is that homeless people are better off with a left party than right party. The fact that you believe that statement is even slightly debatable is what makes you a retard.

Checked and keked

Does this prove not all blacks are niggers?

That pic can't be real, right?
Tell me that's a D&D convention that's been shopped

many 'homeless' people are homeless because they WANT TO BE that way.

They rather live on the streets with practically nothing that live the life of a slave working 9 to 5+ at a horrible job taking abuse from a 'boss' all day only to get home long enough to pay bills and get some sleep before you have to get up and grind it out all over again.

Those 'homeless' people live a life of pure freedom -- if you find one that will absolutely honest with you. most of the time they'll play some stick to hook casuals for cash.

Hey Donald, if you're reading this, give that lady a job!

>being this new

Kek

Even in countries like ireland where is nearly impossible to be homeless unless you blow all your welfare on drugs you still have homeless. You don't know anything about first world homelss so stop pretending like you do.

Your response to the homeless problem is essentially to say "well it will never get any better so you may as well vote Democrat" which is a perspective I can only assume you've gained from the aforementioned diet of boiled shoes and gypsy tears leaving you malnourished.

No. No proof
But if they repeat it enough on CNN then most people are like oh yeah that's true
Guilty until proven innocent. Then most will still think its true and that he just got away with it. All the stories over the last year of judges letting rapist go Was just conditioning

Didn't they do the same exact thing to Herman Cain?

>Hillary is getting more pussy than trump and bill combined
Top kek

Posted this pic in /tg/, taken about two weeks ago by me. It has been vandalized well before it was destroyed. Thought about cleaning the star, but was scared of being jumped by random mexicans.

Not vandalism, they're replacing it with an updated one.

Those digits will make it happen

soon

Yeah and look how that went

Yeah we already know this. Sup Forums is a board of satire and cheeky breeky. No group is 100% definable and everyone knows that.

oh shit

That's because the guy is rich as fuck. It's some 50 year old millionaire and probably a jew.

Or from the fact that democrats focus on providing humane conditions regardless of people's abilities to generate income.

>homeless people are starving because they like it
Ok, thanks for enlightening me

I know that democrats help homeless and poor people live in better conditions regardless of country

I hate it when we need to explain that shitposting exists.

>Yes. I buy homes and fix them up and sell them.
>I also have the largest collection of Dr. Seuss original artwork in the country.
>And I also teach non-violent social theory, non-violent direct action and Gandhi.
WEW LAD

>Did the LAPD say what charges you’re facing?
>No they didn’t. I just heard on the radio, “vandalism felony.”
>And I’ve heard various years in prison and I hope they’re generous and I hope they are fair.
>and I hope they are fair
>I hope they are fair
>fair
I hope they fairly throw the fucking book at him.

That's fine, let them dance
They can't vandalize every presidential chart in two weeks

Welfare does far more harm than good as evidenced by ghettos, though it's understandable that you perception of a ghetto might be somewhat skewed given that even the worst of them compare favourably to Romanian towns and cities.

SHADILAY

>the guy who destroyed the star was a rich cunt, a fucking millionaire who doesn't give a shit about the country
>a homeless woman has to defend it

This shit writes itself.
This reminds me of Brexit and how this rich fucking cunt was flipping off poor workers who were losing their jobs because of EU.

Homeless black lady is woke.

funny how the ones preaching about privilege are the ones that have it to begin with

holy fuck, its happening PogChamp

Only the middle class has privilege.

>some white people destroyed Trumps' star because "MUH RACIST AND SEXIST"
>homeless black women guards the star now
>Liberal mind = blown

herman cain was weak, trump is much stronger than these nonsense allegations

WHEN THEY GO LOW

WE GO HIGH

OOK OOK OOK

They realize Trump didn't personally pay for that, right? The money probably comes from Hollywood, so they're actually just costing their Jewish overlords money.

the richest few people in the country getting even richer and fucking up the GDP does not make the country "better" you fucking moron

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>liberal

oh there are no breaks on this train

>homeless people now defending his star

Why would homeless people support trump? Huge tax cuts don't matter to them because they have no income, and they basically rely on handouts and public spending to stay alive. Maybe there are some homeless people who are really just poor and out of a job, and Trump's platform would really help them, but from living in LA I can tell you 99% of homeless here are schizo or fucked in the head and totally unable to work. And since most are just physically unable to work, they can't say illegals are taking their jobs.

>No charges are being brought against him

Seems doubtful.

The new one will say President Donald J Trump. I hope they know that.

>PogChamp

I AM SILLY!

Snake is cute! Cute!

>why would deporting all the cheap, illegal labor help homeless people

>the inner machinations of a retarded libcuck

Whoa I am a little guy with many legs but the cool guys with cool sunglasses at the top are super cool so I guess I am silly and dumb and wrong in every way haha!

More handouts to illegal immigrants = less handouts to the locals = less money to spend on programs helping the homeless

It's that simple.
You must take care of your own problems before you try to fix other people's problems.
You have people starving in the streets, yet the rich cunts want to import millions of illegals and refugees.

This is like if your family members were starving and instead of helping them you decide to adopt cats.

>Actually doing something
>Votes Trump

Sounds about right

Did you read what I said? Most homeless people are unfit to work. They're mentally ill. Schizo crackheads won't replace mexican laborers.

This would be true if Trump didn't drop taxes to historic lows. Billions cut from tax revenue will mean less public spending on homeless.

Kek

MUH CAN'T CUT TAXES

BECUZ CAN'T CUT SPENDINGS

>most homeless are unfit to work

That doesn't mean that all homeless people are unable to work, and it certainly doesn't mean that kicking all the illegal immigrants out wouldn't dramatically benefit poor people in America.

Not an argument.
Not an argument.

>using moral arguments to support communism

Fuck that woman hater Trump.

His hotel should be next.