Redpill me on Spain

Redpill me on Spain.
Are they as degenerate as the rest of the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bh_OWMFcA0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are a poorer Italy.
Love them.

FUCK SPAIN

SPAIN A SHIT

REMOVE ESPANA

What do you think op? its to to you to determine if you think its degenerate.

Sometimes even more.

>puerto rico

Started colonialism and were basically the first kebab removals in Europe.
Their language is the second most spoken in the world, connecting their culture with hundreds of others and millions of people.

Spaniards jumped in wooden boats and sailed the Atlantic finding new riches, new plants and animals that they bought to Europe, thus developing western culture.
So they are god-tier non-degenerates

Yes, we are the most degenerate country in Europe and one of the poorest. Nothing to see here, move on.

FUCK YOU SPAIN

shit tier government

terrible food

Nah just lazy af

I'm here studying abroad from the US.

My two cents:

The people are a proud people, but a lazy people. The food is better, the culture is more social/friendly, but the people have less individual wealth, or don't seem to care about it much/have as much meritocratic drive as people in the US.

I love the architecture, the art, and the history. But I can also clearly see the reason why they're not in good economic shape. Also, too many people here smoke.

We are full of cucks and you can see tolerant people asking respect for blacks and muslims but then laughing to spanish people without jobs.

They are just losers who hate themselves and when I can I would emigrate, don´t want to raise a kid in cuckland.

We are one of the most progressive countries in Europe. The only reason it hasn't turn against us yet is that immigrants don't want to come here because no jobs. Otherwise we would be like Sweden or Germany by now.

So like I wanna know if they are ever gonna finish that fucking cathedral

They used to be hot shit and a lot of the world was jelly af but since the latter half of the 20th century there hasn't been much to it.

>one of the poorest
t. José Miguel Heredia Amaya

>terrible food
Terrible food in Spain? Don't you mean terrific? Honestly if you thin food in Spain is terrible you should neck yourself.

>Hating your own blood

But we don´t have a real right wing. Once right rise in rest of Europe the immigrants will come to Spain.

It´s because of corruption. They don´t want to invest in jobs or industry, instead they waste money in immigrants and feminism. We have a lot of engineers who have to go away because of no job.

Our lifes depends on old hags who want money for boats and whores.

Talking about yourself again?

Nice country full of bad people
Can't wait for the moros to take it back
t. am Spanish born in Andorra

As long as this map remains mostly dark red it's salvageable.

Catalonia is hopeless though, they should get rid of it as soon as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=bh_OWMFcA0I

Sadly this

The problem with Spain is that it doesn't teach their own history properly and there's too much hate between the nations inside.
The right wing is ok with african migrants cause they go to Catalonia, Valencia and Balears and some of the Catalans are ok because they believe they will indoctrinate them and become even less spaniards wich is not true.
At the end of the day both will be beyond fucked.

Moros?

Ne, podrzavaju da je Kosovo Srbija.

>Nice country full of bad people
This doesn't make any sense.
>Andorra
No such thing

if you was born in andorra you are not spanish idiot

80 years wars was a mistake
Should have stayed together senpai

He's our left wing Trump. Prove me wrong.

>Successful university professor
>Openly nationalist
>Triggers the establishment
>Wants to make Spain great again
>Distrustful of EU (used to be anti-EU but he toned down his rethoric)
>Only major political party that isn't corrupt to the bone or a subsidiary of the (((banking sector))) (obviously referring to Ciudadanos)
>Was able to unite the left for the first time ever in the history of Spain

The fact that the (((MSM))) have to spout
>HURR DURR VENEZUELA
as their only argument proves that he's just being slandered with no arguments whatsoever.

We are like 2.7 world, not quite first world, but getting there.

Everything here is dirty. Everyone cuts corners. No one does their job correctly. (Plus a lot of corruption + on the job liars: see cuts corners.)

This country has gone to shit.

>muchas de las banderitas extranjeras son manolos hay que tener cuidado chavales

From what i know, they are people that just want to have fun (like the song)

>Openly nationalist
no
>He's our left wing Trump
no
>Wants to make Spain great again
no

>Selling your children
>Stealing shit from your kids

OK good to see some talk about the problems in Spain...Now what would YOU do to make it great again?? If you say nothing its fucked you can GTFO

They have the best comedy series of all time, La Que Se Avecina is the shit.

Spain systematically trashed one half of an entire continent due to having the worst culture and administration in Europe next to the russians, and they couldn't even hold on to the money they made and instead went bankrupt.

>La Que Se Avecina no Aqui No Hay Quien Viva

I'm triggered as fuck

>>Selling your children
>>Stealing shit from your kids
no you are an american son, literally american colony, Spain is not a colonial nation , is not like XVII

By improving the education

Pretty sure that was Portugal.

Oh fuck off.

This guy is Spain's Bernie Sanders, fuck him right in the ass.

Lived there for 2 years
Got to know these two funny bastards

For example do they teach engineering Medicine highly skilled shit in Universtites or do they teach Social studies & gender studies instead?

He is just being paid for Iran to maintain the bipartidism or to sell our country to immigrants.

I voted for him at first then he suddenly started to talk like a cuck, lick butt to muslims and doesn´t want to say the word "Spain" .

Last thing is that he support gipsies, those who has been blackmailing us for 500 years.

We have corruption and cucks, it´s obviously we are going to be muslim´s bitch in a few years.

Also it´s likely our system finally breaks in next years: we have to pay for heritage, probably no pensions for this generation....

It's me or Spanish people are patriotic?
I was there, there were many Spanish flag on balcony. And every time I see Real Madrid match, there are many Spanish flag (we don't see this in EPL/Bundesliga/Seria A)

So start figuring out what is missing and why its missing!

Only on football, then if you show a Spain flag they call you fascists. In the Spain Day there were complains of putting the Spain flag in some cartoons lol

>It's me or Spanish people are patriotic?
ahhahahaha no mate, maybe in Franco era not now

You sold us to the US you fucking nigger.

I suspect it comes from generic mediterranean macho culture, and from historical occasions such as reconquista and the spanish empire.

>be Spain
>have corrupt politicians that ruin your country
>keep voting for them
spain = africa

Nigga how the fuck did you even fit in Andorra haha it's like so small

They will call anyone who holds up their nations flag a fascist. That does not mean you are.

>Redpill me on

Kill yourself OP. Like right now.