Eurasian / Hapa mental illness

Why are Hapas overwhelmingly the most mentally ill people on the Earth? It's as if when the Mongoloid and Caucasoid DNA mix they cancel out all the good parts of one another and leave only psychopathy, manletism, small penis genes, narcissism and a distinct lack of empathy for other people. Should they all be sterilized at birth to prevent their genes spreading?

Unlike other racial minorities, hapas have no sense of pride or culture, only self-hatred due to their physical inability to be white. Even full blooded Asians are not a threat in comparison, because many are proud to be Asian. The Hapa is universally the child of a low-tier white man who can't find a white woman, and a low tier asian woman who feels the only way she can succeed in life is to marry and be impregnated by a white man. I honestly think this is a serious question that needs discussion. Virtually every Hapa male on Planet Earth despises Asian women due to severe mommy issues and almost universally wish they were white, and also harbour hatred towards their fathers for denying them their whiteness by settling for an Asian woman. Virtually every Hapa woman is a narcissist who exploit their sexuality to get ahead in life, almost all of them enjoy degrading men. It's almost as distinct as the tendency of gingers to be the most likely people in the wold besides Middle Easterners to convert to jihadism, a very peculiar phenomenon.

halfasian.org/2016/10/27/hanna-poisonivylul-the-psychopath-who-is-manipulating-men-into-suicide-and-abuse-is-wmaf-hapa/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/tag/half-asian-suicide/

I am almost 100% certain that after the threat of radicalized Islam is neutralized, the rise of a Eurasian totalitarian eugenicist dictator will be next.

As a hapa i can tell you its cause the parents and social stigmas around them
Beta father/or over compensating wannabe alpha father + self hating daddy issue ridden mother = child very likely fucked
Then comes the social stigmas around you. You will be a minority where ever you go. Trying to connect with your sides just feels like a hapless effort no matter how hard you try and how much you're being accepted because its all just a lie.
Theres also hearing yellow fever fags go on. Even as a boy i thought it was werid. Like should i even be offended or not since im only half, and thinking their fantasies could be right but also disgustingly wrong

I wouldn't say im fucked up though, i love my brothers and hate my parents l. I Dont know where i would be if i didn't have brothers and glad i don't have a sister

Was Elliott Rodger gay and indenial/unaware of it?

Or, simply too socially inept to interact with the beautiful Londesborough girls he claimed to crave?

Low genetic quality, beta father + self hating mother. We've discussed this a thousand times. A white man ideally wants a white woman as his wife, if he can't get that, he has to downgrade to lesser races.

Pic related, how can ethnics even compete?

>Londesborough

Excuse my retarded af phone. It sneaks in these senseless autocorrects..

>tfw hapa male
I don't think I've ever been on any females radar ever, not that I ever tried in a non autistic way

Yeah, tough mystery OP

Wow, you took a lot of time compiling this list. Sounds like you have an axe to grind.

elliott was autistic as fuck. he kinna belonged on r9k

>not that I ever tried
i think i figured out the problem user

Black/white = low IQ... BE A GOOD GOY AND MAKE MORE OF THESE

Asian/White = High IQ.... OY VEY GOY YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE STUPID TO DO THIS! BAD GOY, BAD GOY!, YOU MUST BE A LOSER ANYWAY!

typical jewish tricks.

Im pretty sure he was on /r9k/

What about Half Asian and half spic?

>The Hapa is universally the child of a low-tier white man who can't find a white woman, and a low tier asian woman who feels the only way she can succeed in life is to marry and be impregnated by a white man.

Speak for yourself, loser.

I'm honestly convinced that this ((((((hapa poster)))))) is a shill. I have a white mom and an Asian dad and never experienced this shit. I don't have hatred towards whites or Asians.

You're a combination of the two most powerful cultures that have contributed to the world in its developments. Fucking act like one you pissy ((((((hapa)))))). Quit hating on your fucking culture like a fucking leftie cuck.

Its WMAF couples that lead to fucked kids not AMWF. keep up

For a b8 thread, this is quite decent. Gj leaf if this isn't pasta.

>Black/white = more non-whites
>Asian/White = more non-whites

typical jewish tricks.

Hapas are usually not mentally ill.

But left-wing liberal society causes some to embrace an ideology that looks down on white males (their fathers) and women who breed with white males (their Asian mothers).

The left shoves propaganda down their throats that makes them believe that WHITE MALES are forcing society to think that Asian men are pussies.

In reality, you can be of any race, and if you have self confidence and be yourself, you can get women.

The internet has helped anti-social Happa come together and convince themselves that their mothers and fathers are to blame for their own personal failures.

does the yellow fever stuff bother you? I mean isn't it the same as Asian guys talking about wanting to fuck Asian women?

Why does it matter if it's a white guy?

he was a sub 135 lbs sub 5'9" twink boy with obvious Asperger's and a mom who probably can't fucking speak English. couple this with ingrained white privilege from his fat, rich white father and every blonde chick in California he ever tried to talk to turning him down because he looked like their dad's accountant.

do the math

do you lift? have you ever gone out on a date?

i don't know what it fucking is but every hapa male I meet is a guaranteed beta. there are even asian guys born in the west who lift and become masculine and land white chicks but the hapa guys just never seem to cut it.

it's just an honest observation. pure whites are not mentally ill. putre asians are not mentally ill. pure indians are not mentally ill. pure mexicans are not mentally ill. if they are mentally ill, it's at a relatively low percentage across the board. only with Hapas the rate of psychopathy, self-hatred and narcissism seems to be at an extreme level.

that's because the asian father model is almost like an entirely different species. it means your dad was an alpha asian and your mom was likely a typical conservative white woman who picked a man based on his value and ability to provide. the white father model is usually some redneck/alcoholic/racist who only fucks illiterate, poor asian women who watch too many hollywood movies and suck his dick while saying "woooow you so handsome just like reo di caprio!"

>I mean isn't it the same as Asian guys talking about wanting to fuck Asian women?
Its more like people saying your mother is a whore and realizing they're probably right.

/thread

man up and stop blaming parents for your problems

/r/asianmasculinity

> pure asians are not mentally ill

Come to Japan.

Japanese/White mix children do very well over here, and are rarely mentally ill.

Stupid leftist Western ideologies, which brainwash everyone into jerking off over racism and victim hood produce socially retarded people who are obsessed with their own victimhood.

oh, that I pretty much guess you can understand.

if it makes you feel better, realize pretty much every woman is at her core, a whore. even Trump's wife is basically an ultra-high tier mail order bride. Basically everyone's mom, whether they admit it or not, was almost universally shacking up with their dad cause he had something to offer her.

this is probably true

do half-nigger children ever integrate into society in Japan? I have heard there are a few of them.

t. English Teacher

Did this hit a sensitive spot? This is literally your future m8.

>It's as if when the Mongoloid and Caucasoid DNA mix they cancel out all the good parts of one another and leave only psychopathy, manletism, small penis genes, narcissism and a distinct lack of empathy for other people.
R-Really made me think.

>a bloo bloo bloo i got shit parents and they made me hate my culture

Congratulations. You fell for a variant of the "white privilege" meme.

My parents were bad and overdemanding, but that doesn't fucking mean I'm gonna go "I FUCKING HATE ASIANS AND WHITES FUCK THEM". Instead, I looked at my family heritage and what both of my races accomplished as a whole. Quit equating your parents with that of your culture.

Remember. Whites and Asians have contributed more to world history than other races combined. You're really gonna fucking go white/asian/hapa guilt on Sup Forums of all sites?

jews don't give a fuck about the color of your skin, they only care that you are too dumb to oppose them.

The whole "Anti-White genocide" thing that they are doing, isn't actually anti-white...

It's anti-intelligence.

And since white corrolates with high IQ (compared to some other races) it APPEARS to be anti-white, or they can just substitute an anti-white agenda for the anti-intelligence agenda.

Seriously, they don't care what skin color their slaves have, only that they are too dumb to oppose them.

I hear some people talk a lot about the jewish anti-white agenda.... but if that IS the case, why are the jews attacking asian societies as well?

what does Hapa mean? I know its half white half asian but why Hapa?

The few I have met seemed to be doing pretty well, but I am in Tokyo, and not near a military base.

The half-black kids produced by members of the US military, who often abandon their kids and go back to the States, probably have it pretty rough.

Actually I'm a highly paid engineer, not a NEET autistic stormfag like you.

But seriously its mostly its annoying cause yellow fever fags are so obnoxious about there fetish
Especially when you know how wrong they are. I had a professor telling the class how American GIs married Japanese prostitutes because they were subbecause. Like i would think a prostitute is. I told him my mom is anything but that. Then he said my grandmother probably was that way. Did he call my grandmother a prostitute.
I didnt say i had problems you stupid English teacher

this thread has nothing to do with white or asian pride, it's simply an observation of phenomena. Again, the AMWF coupling is an entirely different breed essentially.

>subbecause
Submissive. Fuck this phone

It's some kind of racial slur that they use. I never heard this word in my life until I went on Sup Forums, so I have no clue where it even originated from.

I have heard the only way for a man to immigrate to Japan is pretty much to impregnate a Jap woman and then stay around to raise the child, or vice versa if you're a non-Jap woman. I can imagine being a half-nig in Japan with no father would probably be pretty awful. Is there any kind of welfare for single mothers and such there? Does the government care if the child is half-Jap?

AMWF = master race
WMAF = retarded murderers/crazies.

pretty simple. white men, the group with the most serial killers probably pass down their serial murderer genes onto their babies.

who knows.

I know several half-Asian kids. They're very bright. Only about a third of them are obviously mentally messed up.

>Stupid leftist Western ideologies, which brainwash everyone into jerking off over racism and victim hood produce socially retarded people who are obsessed with their own victimhood.

Actually, it's the jews who are trying to destroy japan through demographic collapse.

The jews are doing the same thing in America and europe to the whites, but with subtle differences.

What the jews DON'T want, is smart people breeding, whatever their color.

So, they of COURSE would not want asians breeding, even if it is with white people, because they don't want white people breeding either.

Meanwhile, the jews have infiltrated the "White nationalist" groups, and have convinced them that being a TRUE Aryan (or whatever) is all about how much you lift, and that being intelligent is a BAD thing.

So, the next generations of these Pro-whites will be dumber than the last, and the jews have a brand new white slave race, kept in check through constant deception that they are now unable to counter.

It's kind of sad, really.

i seriously just want to pump my semen down her throat

>I know several Muslim kids. Only about a third of them want to blow my house up.

It purely originated from OP

A child with a Japanese citizen as its parent is entitled to all the benefits of Japanese citizenship.

Poor people in Japan can apply for welfare (seikatsu hogo). Healthcare for children is also free.

user, there is no jewish conspriacy. jews are just disproportionately self serving, greedy, and smart

Racemixing has proven to fuck up genetics more often than not.

She said she would fart on my dick after a curry date

i can't choose between coconut thai curry or hot beef vindaloo

why is it always canadians shilling for this shit? i know people like to joke it's a chinese colony but it really does seem true

>what does Hapa mean? I know its half white half asian but why Hapa?

20 years ago, I'd only heard my Hawaiian friends using the term. I suppose because it's easier to type and say than half-Asian, it has spread.

Don't know for sure. I call my kids halvsies.

> it's the jews who are trying to destroy japan through demographic collapse.

Come on? What? Japan is facing demographic decline because its own people aren't breeding.

This is a natural thing in almost every advanced society in the world. Japan (and Korea) are relatively unique in that they have not readily embraced mass immigration as a "solution" to population decline.

This. I am a Hapa and this, alongside shitty social norms that made me a loser. I don't even look shit like Elliot and I am seen as a nerd loser

This desu. But jews hate whites the most because whites are better looking. Jews are all ugly as sin, thus condemned to always be the guy behind the curtains while the white men ruled as kings.

Sorry I offend you and your wife's hapa sons.

truly horrifying

High IQ means they are more aware of the problems racemixing brings.

Ignorance is bliss you know. Dumb people often thrive regardless of the fact that their existence is a waste of space.

(continued)

Pic related, found it in anouther thread.

Highlighted for relevancy.

posting the real Hanna

As a successful Hapa supreme gentleman I will say this:

You either die an Elliot Rodgers, or you live and succeed long enough to become a god.

IF YOU ARE A WHITE MALE

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN

DONT FUCKING RACEMIX WITH AN ASIAN WOMAN YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT

Well, that was the case for me for most of my adult life, and I'm 100% Swedish. You actually have to fucking try, you dumbfuck, and try hard to boot.

Elliot was not a happa

That pairing is so rare it never exist

>Come on? What? Japan is facing demographic decline because its own people aren't breeding.

>This is a natural

Oh, jew.

>But jews hate whites the most because whites are better looking.

No, jews hate whites because they have POWERFUL militaries.

>hapless

Haha

No. It is not that WMAF pairings are bad, it is that you get the nigger tier pollack and a self hating sjw asian together that made this. Add this to the shitty social view of us and you get a recipe for disaster

how is it not natural tho? high cost of living, high cost of raising a kid, shit paying jobs.

It's okay cletus, have some chewing tobacco on me.

>jews running the world meme

>how is it not natural tho?

How is WHAT not natural?

A civilization dying off because they don't breed?

That's NOT natural, it is one of the specific warfare tactics used by the jews against the Goy populations and nations.

Stop making excuses for your jewish masters plans.

Why does this keep getting posted as if its not an obvious falseflagging Sup Forumsack?

Hi China pls stop posting like a moron. Your people are either sex toys for white men or beta nerd losers

>>jews running the world meme

Ah, using a chineese proxy this time, eh schlomo?

Only Asian Males should reproduce with White Females because beta loser/superficial slut creates a molotov cocktail of insanity that only the gods can break through. You honestly just don't know what it is like.

HAVING SAID THAT, if you could somehow cherry pick the arrogant superior being ones like me that have 150+ IQ's, are model status in looks, fuck dimes everyday and are the wisest, most kind and brutal individuals on the planet, you can have success. The problem is that 99% fail under the immense pressure.

Sleep with your sister and get her pregnant, what comes out? a genetic disgrace thats what.

sleep with someone who isn't related to you in anyway, children are healthy unless you lost the genetic lottery.

the farther your mating partner originates from the better your offspring will be UNLESS you lost the genetic lottery.

my housemates love rubbing it into me by all having asian gfs and then openly mock asian guys when I am with them. I am so pissed I got into a fist fight with one of them and broke his nose.

and asian males arent beta losers?

>Why does this keep getting posted as if its not an obvious falseflagging Sup Forumsack?

I was highlighting the first passage to convey what I was talking about.

Jews don't really care about eliminating WHITE people, they want to eliminate SMART people that aren't jewish.

Since white (and asian) corrolates with high IQ, the jews are doing everything in their power to prevent them from breeding, and replaceing them with low IQ populations.

Ive never seen a WMAF hapa who was successful

oh, cool, race doesn't matter. I guess the united states could all be asian, and there would be no material difference

No. Stop this. This sort of mentality that Sup Forums and AM have is precisely why Hapas like me get fucked up

You made yourself a loser you autistic cunt.

>Only Asian Males should reproduce with White Females

You say the opposite in asian language boards, don't you?

Doing some divide and conquer, eh?

Asian men who get with whites are Alphas like Bruce Lee

Proving my point. This false stereotype is propogated so much that it becomes true because of conditioning it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy

i've never had a girl fart on my dick during anal, sounds like a brave new experience but probably just smells like shit

no way that is the same chick, either she used some different chick's picture (the one who looks fuckaor it's a fake

I did not. You hate asian men

i'm a white guy visiting for a coule months
i'm not a jew lol
so get new roomates, why would you room with people like that lol

they're not alphas, they're just rich. i've never seen an asian dating a white girl who wasnt loaded as fuck and they're always disgusting looking. you're just a typical retarded poltard who barely gets out of his house.

No. Shut up. No matter who is the man or woman this nigger tier mentality is what fucks offspring up

>oh, cool, race doesn't matter. I guess the united states could all be asian, and there would be no material difference

It doesn't matter to the jews plans, no.

Jews are trying to destroy all intelligences that aren't jewish, they couldn't care less what color they are, so long as they are dumb enough to be good little slaves.

And just to properly retort, their WOULD be a difference, as white people ACTUALLY have their own culture and a unique outlook on civilization.

But this matters not to the jewish plan to destroy intelligence.

I think he was just a pussy and awkward around women. I knew one. Guy would rage out to the point of crying over stupid shit as well. It's just a fucked up breed.

>Japan
>Jews

Fucking idiot.

And you expect the chinks to treat you like a god.

And may I remind you that everyone not just my roommates does this to me

retard. Being smart and ashamed of your heritage is the worst feeling on earth. It's why i became a nihilist before a christian.

t. half jew(Semitic non-european from lebanon)
Every day is a reminder that had my father not married a white woman i would have been twice as smart. But my dirty white mother gave me her retarded ADHD genes.

>i'm not a jew lol

Uh huh, sure.

/sarcasm

BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT LEADS TO WHITE MALE ASIAN FEMALE YOU RETARD

They dont just match together through arranged marriage. They wind up with each other for reasons. This is the same reason Asian Alpha/Non-Whore White creates a perfect child. The asian man must rise to the top 1% in order to mate with a top tier white female, and a top tier white female, in order to meet that alpha's standards, must be intelligent, not brainwashed by the anti-asian male/pro-black male (((media))) and care about her future family. It's modern natural selection.

Why? His parents and society

Bruce Lee was 1/4 German himself

>Japan
>Jews
>Fucking idiot.

are you saying that jews don't have their greedy little paws on asian media corperations?

Why are you so retarded. AMWF is so fucking rare it is like finding a dodo still alive

No civilization will ever die off from lack of breeding if they have a closed borders you fucking retard

If anything they all just get more land until it is like 3 million people living peacefully in mansions.

And he will start WW3 now laughe with me