Was Hitler a bad guy?

no

Was Jesus?

No user.

He was a man who cared for his people, and because of that love, people hated him for it.

Bad people.

Definitely not. He is a very misunderstood man.

>The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
Do these sound like the worlds of a bad man?

He was a degenerate junkie.

> First law enacted in 1933 was an Animal Cruelty law - the first in the world
If anything, he was too kind.

>The second most precious possession you have in the world is Zyklon B.
Hm...

>A pesticide.

Used to kill Thyhus, not people.

He was a bad goy

The world wasn't ready for a man as good as him so the Jews killed him using the soldiers of a powerful empire.

Hmm that sounds familiar.

Hitler died for your sins
He tried to warn about the Jews but you didn't listen. You just didn't listen

>hitler was ron paul before ron paul

Take a look at europe and tell me if the good guys won the war.

He was a jewish plant who deceived Germany into making a false movement, and then made fake buildings, pretended that there were jews in there, planted "survivors" all over Europe and then planted a bunch of POW ashes all over the place from Japan that way when a bunch of college abroad faggots come in to learn history, they find the ashes and go "wow how horrible, it was real", then he shaved his mustache and pretended to be a jewish refugee, that way when the inevitable "refugee crisis" comes along late 1945 the countries accept the jews in because if they don't they're seen as unsympathetic monsters by the other countries. Then the jews take over the industries, and if anyone tries to refuse they're looked as 'anti-semitic Nazis'.

He was good with kids and dogs but pretty awful with jews and russians.

oy vey goyim remember the 6 gorrilian typhus bacteria

For you

yes

Is the current pope catholic?

kek
fuck jewish bacteria

Nope a quote from my Ukrainian grandmother " everyone says hitler was crazy, but he was good for us. I'm great full for hitler. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have the life in America I do today."

No

Underrated

Underrated