Why is Syria so goddamn important?

Why is Syria so goddamn important?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-16/mystery-sponsor-weapons-and-money-syrian-rebels-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel is full already and needs to expand

They said no to oil pipelines being run across their country. Also it's a fun proxy war that all sides involved ultimately use for political gain.

And what is a Seeria?

RARE FLEG
A
R
E

F
L
E
G

How's life being part of a cannibal tribe?

>gives the worldwide military industrial complex something to do
>oil pipeline deal
>currently doesn't have central bank
>greater israel conspiracy/protocols of zion
>staging area for global supremacy

did i miss anything?

Papua New Guinea folks.

It does seem pretty fun 2bh.

Why? Because for decades the Middle East has been run by dictators pretending to be President, well allow and sometimes work with these men, because it creates stability. Unfortunately Syria didn't have one of those dictator that we could work with, they sided with Russia, so when the Arab Spring started we saw it as a way to clean house. We removed all of the old dictators which we helped keep in power for all theset years, and targeted Syria as a way to remove Russian influence from the Middle East. Syria itself isn't important, it's borders and people aren't important, it just the fact that they'really with Russia and we don't like it.

It's all about muh oil

Please don't eat me user

Forgot pic

>Why is Syria so goddamn important?

You see, we have to take down Syria, because it's not a lawless shithole like our great successes in Iraq and Libya.

Once we take out Syria and they disintegrate it will really increase the migrant crisis and that'll be great. Somehow.

Our greatest allies Saudi Arabia - confirmed to be supporting ISIS and being behind 9/11 - are saying it's a good thing, so you know it is.

Next up we have to do something about Iran because it's way too stable there. Removing the Shah and instituting a religious regime was supposed to bring complete chaos and it didn't, so we need to go back.

Don't you worry we'll have this all settled soon.

PS: our secret Obama led drone strikes in Yemen worked great. It's now a shithole in chaos too. Saudis send their regards.

We talked about it in 2013. Here is a full rundown for uninformed.

zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-16/mystery-sponsor-weapons-and-money-syrian-rebels-revealed

If you want to know more I recomend which path to persia from the brookings institute.

Forgotten colony

My great grandfathers friend got killed and eaten when he came here with the missionaries around 1900, but unfortunately there aren't any cannibals left these days

the plan has not gone well all the way, since Turkey hasnt got a civil-war yet. The whole round would of been North-Africa - Middle-East - Ukraina - Greece - Balkans - Germany - etc. and finally Russia all in in it.
It`s jammed in Syria/Iraq now.

Their wouldn't be starvation in Africa if she ever visited.

This.

Saudi wants to build an oil piping through its territory, and Assad opposes it, so they want him removed. This is the reason why Putin assisting him, if Assad fall, oil prices will drop again and our miserable economy will get rekt even more.

Actually now you mention it I don't think I ever remember seeing a single news story on Yemen, pretty much only heard about what was going on there online.

Are you white or native?

nicely spoken jew
hope sweden gets full enrichment in next decade

But that pipeline seems highly unlikely now that Turkey is besties with Russia.

assad is the last remaining arab country that doesn't suck israeli and american dick

Yup. Imagine the damages (((certain))) parties would have if Suez lost even a fraction of its importance.
I've heard this is a major reason for Afghanistan/Pakistan being perpetually shit. Can't have a pipeline going through them (from Iran).

Follow the oil.
Follow the banks.
Follow the money.

I know this one

hence iran-iraq-syria

gotta have a plan B yo

Look up the Southern Pars natural gas field.

Alawites/Shias want the gas to go pipeline up into Iran to sell to people in cold areas of Iran, eventually more into the other Stans.

US/West wants to give control of it to Sunnis who we are comfy with because of Israel hating Shias a lot more than Sunni even though everyone knows Sunni are quite a lot more despicable.

Russia does not want the pipeline going into Europe because one of the only things keeping them afloat economically is selling lots of natural gas to europe.

US obviously wants to have Russia collapse economically to force them into the NWO/whatever you want to call it.

Erdogan is a whore who goes any which way the money goes. As soon as the US/West has Syria secured in Sunni hands, we will bribe Erdogan and he will suddenly be super happy to have Americans in Turkey.

Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline is Russia's property my dude.

this doesn't make any sense because of the sanctions on Iran

they basically are not permitted to profit off selling oil to NATO countries

Russia certainly would not back a pipeline of oil/nat gas into Europe to give itself competition selling in Europe.