Company wars are silly, we need to keep the business of cape alive

Company wars are silly, we need to keep the business of cape alive.

So how do we stop marvel from saturating the market with mediocre trash?

If sales get bad enough Papa Disney will step in and enforce change,. Disney does not care about political or social agendas, they care about what sells.

We need to keep comics alive
It doesn't have to be cape

>TV shows
>The Flash
>Arrow
>Super Girl

There are 3 new shows coming

the DC noncape adaptions that only slightly use the theme are the best though

even animated tv shows are far superior to marvels.
If Justice League is good (even just a 7-8/10) its going to be putting Marvel on the ropes after Infinity war.

>dc tv
>any good
are you high

Justice league unlimited, Batman animated, Batman Beyond

those would fall under cartoon

been binging through jl action and its pretty great for a short burst show. really wish marvel would pick up the slack on its cartoons. that's what suffers most from movie synergy right now imo.

>unironically arguing which capeshit is better

Only good DC based cartoon ever made is Teen Titans Go

You should of chosen a better image then something that is designed to incite more company wars

Marvel has literally always done this and always will. Like, since before they even fucking were "Marvel".

Even when they were basically just Lee, Kirby and a couple of inkers they were stretching Kirby as thin as humanly possible and still pumping out low-effort romance comics and cartoon ripoffs.

No, they won't, because comics are already a barely profitable business and the amount of money they gain or lose is negligible. Disney only cares about them for their IPs.

Besides, who do you think is responsible for all the "NEW AND EXCITING!!" shit, the attempts to appeal to more demographics, the headline bait, the higher prices on books and trades, the synergy and pushing of future movie brands, the constant relaunches and sales gimmicks, and the lack of care for securing talented creators? Cuz I'll tell you, it ain't editorial, and it ain't your nebulous SJW boogeyman, it's the merchandise and movie company executives, and guess who those are? Disney.

marvelfanboys are going to take this well

Eh. TV shows are tied imo.

Why? Most Marvel fanboys don't actually read comics

>Cuz I'll tell you, it ain't editorial, and it ain't your nebulous SJW boogeyman, it's the merchandise and movie company executives, and guess who those are? Disney.

there's no way things like ike's plans to replace the xmen with the inhumans would've ever gotten as far as it did if that were true.

even the most out of touch corporate suit could see that the push for inhumans as an alternative to the xmen was doomed from the start.

Marvel still manages to make more than DC so I don't think they're stopping anytime soon. DC needs to step up it's game

DC has tv shows?

Dollar Democracy, and recommend good shit to your friends.

>Cuz I'll tell you, it ain't editorial, and it ain't your nebulous SJW boogeyman
Yeah because this isn't mutually exclusive at all with everything you said...

I seriously thought things had gotten better since then, nope, looked up comichron for 2016, all the non capeshit I saw in the top 100 was walking dead and Star Wars #1s.

Flash and arrow. Also i guess smallville and Gotham. Super girl. Ugh do you even watch tv?

All are more than a decade old.