"Millennials aren't coming to McDonalds anymore, how do we win them back?"

>"Millennials aren't coming to McDonalds anymore, how do we win them back?"
>"Hold my beer..."

Jokes on you, I'm a millennial and I've always loved McDonalds

jokes on you McDonalds is terrible food

Jokes aside, I do think this was all a marketing scheme by McDonalds.

Shows how easy it is to manipulate people.

Not that McDonald's needs marketing lel people'll buy that shit whatever happens, myself included.

They brought me back by serving 24/7 breakfast, something they should have done all along

>>"Hold my beer..."
That's not how that meme works.

What the shit are you smoking I'm a millennial and I fucking adore McDonald's I would eat my every meal there if I could too bad I'm poor

McDonald's and Disney haven't had a business relationship for at least 10 years.

>"Millenials aren't buying pickles anymore, how do we win them back?"

Joke's on you, Wendy has always been my girl, the clown can go fuck himself

what about all those kids meals toys with Disney characters?

I love this show and haven't visited MacDonalds once since 2006

>Millennials are starting to believe in Christianity again, how do we win these goyim back?

Bitch could fuck off. Hail to the King, baby... The Burger King.

What? Where are you getting the idea that Mcdonalds is getting any less popular?

BK is acceptable too

their chicken nugs are great

Fuck that hoe, Carl's Jr is my shit

There haven't been any in over 10 years, dude.

Somehow the McDonalds ad is the best episode of the season.

How is this an example of people being easily manipulated to go to McDonalds if they would just fucking go there regardless?

Ah yes, this was a devious plan to draw people to the most popular food chain in the world.

Or maybe it was just a dumb joke that made the writers laugh so they put it in the show.

>Yeah let's bring the Millennials (who are mostly in their thirties now) with a sauce
>that hasn't existed for almost twenty years
>from a movie tie-in for a company that cut all ties with us over a decade ago
>and we'll do it all on a show that airs only at night and is not child friendly enough to use for regular advertisments
Genius!

>Has access to infinite timelines
>is able to infiltrate and take down the most secure Earth facilities when literally reduced to the body of a pickle

Yet somehow he can't get that sauce (Morty)

Okay, let's all shut up and talk about the real problem here.

We need a definitive ranking chart of fast food French fry offerings.

>Millennials aren't coming to McDonalds anymore
fake and gay

It's pretty well known that their sales have been dropping. It's part of the reason they keep trying these "modern" food ideas, like that burger with kale on it.

When 10 years flies by like 10 days because you're a useless piece of shit that does nothing, and consequently time slips away as every day is exactly like the last

Maybe there is no timeline that still serves the sauce? I assume no timeline would likely keep a temporary promotion going on that long. And for whatever reason time travel doesn't seem possible, just jumping into other potential timelines is.

is Ronald even a thing anymore?

I'm a big fan of increasing diversity of food options, even if it cuts into the big bad Mac's profits.

I mean, if I have the option to go to a decent place that lets me throw on caramelized onions, difference sauces, blue cheese... an egg? Maybe some slaw or pulled pork if I'm in the mood?

Fastfood that only has the benefit of being fast doesn't deserve sympathy.

That's a pretty narrow view of infinite man.

There are easy ways to see that happening. Maybe there is a timeline where the sauce was so popular it stayed on as a permanent offering? Maybe there was a timeline where due to early historical changes, everything occurred identical to our history but a decade or so later?

Maybe there is a timeline where Mulan came out in 2017 instead? If the timelines truly are infinite, all of those are reasonable. The real problem is that such an infinite set up would make travel impossible, but whatever.

Disney revokes a license in one universe, they revoke a license in EVERY universe.

>implying Christianity wasn't created by the jew to subdue the goyim

I'm not sure. I haven't seen him in commercials in forever; they're just the same old "showing incredibly detailed close-ups of the food" commercials that every other place does.

Not manipulated to go to McDonald's, manipulated to not see it as advertising.

Brands as big as McDonald's don't need advertising to get new people interested, but they do use it to keep the brand in people's minds at all times. You're watching Rick and Morty, maybe you're high, you get hungry, McDonald's got mentioned in the show so it's the first thing that pops into your head.

>"Oh good! The goyim are starting to fall back into the power structure of organized religion based on the ancient judeo-christian teachings we spread"

>Disney is the only entity to transcend all timelines
>The only entity Rick truly fears

My fatass never gave up on McDonalds

We was shelved for a short period due to the big clown scare/frenzy a little while back.
Not sure when he'll be back.

Fast food prices are going up so fast. It's better to go to a real restaurant for the same budget.

Ditto.