What will you do if Trump wins on November 8th?

What will you do if Trump wins on November 8th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=_gkWDjDi9-M
youtube.com/watch?v=6ooeaHyoiLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if

I will literally climb to the top of the nearest tallest building and yell.

"I TOLD YOU SO NIGGA, MAGA YOU OWE ME LUNCH JUSTIN."

I will honestly be screencapping my favorite shithole leftist forum for starters

Gotta farm for keks

Something stupid involving a gun that won't hurt anyone.

Putting on my dress blues, playing the national anthem on repeat, and saluting my TV as Trump gives his victory speech.

Win 50 dollars from my pops and call him a faggot. I called it both times when obongo won and he didn't believe me until it was too late.

wake up, get out of bed, make a cup of coffee, and enjoy the coziness of Clinton having won

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition...

..because I know the niggers and spics aren't going to take this news lightly.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

Wave a US flag around my local neighbourhood while blasting Ted Nugent's star spangled bannee

Point and laugh at this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=_gkWDjDi9-M

Faggot

Check celebrity twitters so I can laugh at the butthurt

Hahaha that's the best you can come up with? Enjoy losing, loser.

Twitter?

What forum is that?

Shitpost on social media and Sup Forums.

The usual

I don't know. It will be an incredible feeling of joy.

It will be tempting to feel like the fight is over, but the fight will have only just begun. At least now we are fighting to make changes. Fighting to actually make America great again.

Trump should lose, I've been asking all night what anyone has done to help Trump win on an individual level and no one says shit all of you fucking pieces of garbage just sit on your chairs and do nothing and expect Trump to do everything. At least liberals are on the streets " protesting "

I've donated to his campaign and bought a hat. I liked him in Facebook. I shit post with great intensity for him.

The DNC also has an incredible ground game/GOTV efforts.

Daily reminder that a week or two ago, the GOP LITERALLY suspended the ground game for Trump.

Also the liberals protesting were bused in by Hillary and George Soros and paid to protest. No one in Trumps campaign resorts to such backhanded and deplorable tactics.

Hey man that's great, I'm sure the 200 million eligible voters in this country that don't come to this shithole are gonna be real affected by your internet efforts. Keep up the good work.

It's like you didn't even read the other things I've done. Eat a fucking dick faggot.

Probably masturbate.

Hey man, I'm sure the +1 like on his Facebook page was a big help, along with the millions of fake accounts and bots. Seriously, keep it up!

I will legit cry tears of joy.

Drown in the reddit, Twitter, and Facebook tears. Can't wait for the trump version of "wakey wakey"

If I was American, and sometimes I even think of traveling there just for the days leading up to the election- of trying various individual efforts. I would be shilling for Jill Stein on the streets and probably volunteer for her and shill hard.
A vote for Jill is a vote for Trump.

Everyone is on the internet now. Everyone.

Yeah dude, everyone is on Sup Forums, which is why CTR spends so much money on this place. It all makes sense now!

I got a $60 cigar to light up.

Fuck my bitch

I don't even know

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching that cunt crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this pig get the nuclear codes.

go out and kill antifa for fun

>if
that's problematic

My state is already guaranteed red so besides donating to campaign there isn't much else I need to do.

Pretty cute desu
Would fug/10

i'll watch the young turks rage and cry. cant wait for that

Fuck his bitch

I will start to fear. Everyone says that Trump want to deal with Putin and destroy Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=6ooeaHyoiLE

Well Poland could have accepted Hitlers terms in 1939 and not been a little bitch but look where we are.

I live in Minneapolis and I have a large collection of fireworks stockpiled, I am going to light up the fucking night I don't care how many cucks I trigger.

Go to facebook to collect liberal tears

I go to college in MN and i cant wait to swagger through campus with my MAGA hat with a big ol' shiteating grin

That's retarded as fuck

Do you know how many polish Americans there are? It would be political suicide. He wants to get along with Putin and not start WW3. He's not going to bend over and let putin buttfuck him and do whatever he wants in the world.

Order MAGA hat and trigger beta faggots in my town.

It's not like Putin even has some kind of political agenda, he isn't Hitler or the Soviet union.

If putin suddenly said " we are going to be taking back all of the ex-soviet union nations now. "
I would be like Wow that's interesting, is that supposed to be my responsibility to prevent for some reason?

Re-enlist.

Fuck did you say?

>Coziness
>Heh I sure showed them by demonstrating once again the pattern of my life, the inability to take risks that has lead me to be a smug shitposting asshole instead of successful.

kys

Watch the butthurt on Twitter. If Hillary wins though I'm going straight to Sup Forums to get some quality keks

I'm going to put on my MAGA hat and a nice outfit and drive past the local college campus in my Jaguar with an AR-15 nestled in the back seat blaring Hulk Hogan's themesong while my girlfriend throws resumes at anyone who tries to start shit

Na, lad. If he wins we must go right to the border and start shooting americans trying to cross in.